Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

buglord posted:

How likely is this to be easier to grasp as a newbie vs CK2? CK2 confused me to no end and this is as someone who figured out the inscrutable ways of EU4 and HOI4.

If you come in on the ground floor, it will probably be easier. By the end CK2 was loaded down by so many extra, special-case, oddball extra, modified or DLC-added rules that it could get… a bit too much to all keep in mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Zeron posted:

Then find a good place to set up a matriarchal religion.

Hungary.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

finally, a second paradox game i can beat off to

It should be your third at the very least. You've obviously never played Cities: Skylines the right way.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Captain Oblivious posted:

The pre-1066 stuff tends to be way blobbier and I was never much of a fan.

That said woah at primogeniture requiring late medieval.

An immediate thought would be that one would slightly cancel out the other, but I guess that depends on what special laws and succession rules are in place for the usual blob suspects.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Lemon posted:

I assume Gavelkind works the same way it did in CK2, in that if you have, say, a bunch of county titles and a duchy title, your primary heir will get the duchy title and then the counties will go to their siblings. Upon succession, those counties should remain in your realm as your vassals because your duchy title outranks them? Of course, if you only have equal-level titles then yeah, it's more of a problem.

Edit: Also they will be shitass vassals but you can't have everything

axeil posted:

Iirc there are now 2 kinds of gavelkind: "lovely" gavelkind that works the way CK2 works (your heir gets a single county and the high level titles) and "sane" gavelkind where the titles get divided evenly by level.

I have only very quickly scanned the wiki, but based on it and some previous discussion in the thread (or possibly the CK2 one), there's now the added complication that certain titles will be auto-generated to ensure equitable distribution among heirs, and this can at times cause equal titles on an equal level to be spawned for your offspring, causing them to immediately go independent.

If I understood it correctly, you can't own two kingdoms' worth of territory and keep it all intact by simply not creating the title for one of them, because the game will realise that the second title is available for creation, do that for you, and then distribute the two kingdoms equally (with your main heir getting the primary one).

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Gort posted:

Expansion pass price reveal on the Microsoft Game Pass store!

Right. :stare:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Gort posted:

Wait, my son's name is Brian Briain?

I think I failed at the first hurdle of parenting

Look, if he gets bullied at school, just sack it, burn it down and sacrifice the entire offending dynasty to the gods.
Problem solved (other problems potentially caused, but… oh well).

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

SubNat posted:

If you click on a holding that isn't your primary holding, there should be a (honestly not that visible) icon that lets you set it as your capital/primary.
It could have benefitted from a more obvious button, as opposed to what looks like a flat-color icon.

Also I think you can only do it once per ruler lifetime.

luxury handset posted:

click on the holding which is not your capital. two stacked panels show up

the top is the county level title panel, it will say County of Goonery

the bottom is the barony itself, the castle holding in that county. there's an icon there like an arrow pointing at a crown. this is the capital move button. it's the same panel where you choose to construct new buildings

On a related note, am I reading this right or is there no way to change the county capital? Not for your top holding, but to pick a specific (different) barony/city within a county to be its capital?

Reading the wiki, it seems like each county comes with one, pre-determined holding that is its capital for all eternity, and it's never going to change. So if you happen to take over a county with huge… tracts of land, but with a church capital, it will forever be doomed to be a theocracy and you can't ever really use it as your own. :eng99:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

eonwe posted:

Can someone explain causus belli to me?

I understand some counties I have an inherent claim to. I also understand I can fabricate a claim. How do I do more 'legit' claims than that?

From reading documents I could invite a claimant, give them a county to make them my vassal, and then press their claim. Is that right?

Also, how do inherited claims work? Lets say I have a daughter and I marry off to a son, and we'll say in France. Do her children get any claims in any way? What if I marry a son off to someone elses daughter?

And I guess if I want, I could keep bribing the pope into loving me so I can get a claim? (Assuming I'm Catholic)

A fair amount of claim options seem to be hidden behind various lifestyle perks spread among the different trees. The most obvious are in the diplomat tree, but you also get stuff “buy claim” as a scholar. I also recall seeing (and immediately losing track of) a few options if you choose to reform your religion.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

luxury handset posted:

unless i completely misunderstand you, in this case the capital barony is not what you should care about, but rather who holds the title. if a bishopric is formed where the bishop vassal is a count, then you can't switch them away by designating a new capital. instead, you would need to revoke the county title from the bishop and grant it either to the castle holding owner or the city mayor if you want to make a republic

if a county bishopric is locked theocratic for the entire game then that seems like a bug

What happened was that I took over a theocratic county. With too low innovation level (and no available slots anyway), I couldn't really revoke anything or build anything new, but after some very generous knighting of the local (childless) baron and sending him off to war, the barony in the same county became mine as well. I would have expected at that point to be able to point to the barony and go “I own the county; I own the barony; I want the latter to be the capital of the former (so I can then sell of the church to some sucker courtier)” — essentially the same as what you're describing for a vassal, but for myself. But I couldn't find any way of doing that.

I hadn't really considered converting it via vassal use, but that wouldn't have done me much good given the amount of hoop-jumping needed to get it back afterwards since revocations aren't unlocked yet. And either way, as you say, it seems more like a bug that you can't just assign a different holding as capital when you own everything in a county, so that kind of work-around shouldn't really be needed.

Hence my hoping that it's just a classic case of UI blindness.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Gorman Thomas posted:

I think the one criticism I have after 4 hours is that the event density makes it difficult to track everything. If there was a mechanic to sort of let the game know what your intentions are so it could alert you to events that might affect your goal it would be a bit easier. For example if my goal was to unify Ireland the game would have a contextual pop-up from an advisor everytime something occured that would potentially threaten that goal (claimants, vassel infighting, alliances etc).

Defining those events from a design standpoint would be tough. Don't ask me to program that poo poo, goddamn what a nightmare.

edit: the real answer to this problem is probably "don't play on the fastest speed" but whatever man!!

Don't play on the fastest speed sure, but the one thing I'm missing from CK2 is the ability to very granularly select what kinds of event and messages will trigger a pop-up, some simple logging text (at three different levels!), and auto-pausing on certain events rather than just the one that get the full-screen treatment.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

SubNat posted:

Ambitious rulers suck at conquering, because they amass a bunch of stress every time they grant titles.
I only noticed it after a while, but ~15 stress per holding stacks up pretty quick when you just conquered a duchy and have to start handing out titles due to how absurdly low your domain cap can be, early on.

Yes, a lot of traits seem to have that kind of sneaky downside to them.

One of the early streamers (Many a True Nerd perhaps?) had a long session of jubilee over how threat was gone as a heavy damper on your expansion, but it's starting to look like stress in many cases will be a new mechanic to the same end. So many aspects of running an expanding realm seem to rub up against such a variety of traits that most characters will probably end up having one stress limiter or another.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Tippis posted:

What happened was that I took over a theocratic county. With too low innovation level (and no available slots anyway), I couldn't really revoke anything or build anything new, but after some very generous knighting of the local (childless) baron and sending him off to war, the barony in the same county became mine as well. I would have expected at that point to be able to point to the barony and go “I own the county; I own the barony; I want the latter to be the capital of the former (so I can then sell of the church to some sucker courtier)” — essentially the same as what you're describing for a vassal, but for myself. But I couldn't find any way of doing that.

I hadn't really considered converting it via vassal use, but that wouldn't have done me much good given the amount of hoop-jumping needed to get it back afterwards since revocations aren't unlocked yet. And either way, as you say, it seems more like a bug that you can't just assign a different holding as capital when you own everything in a county, so that kind of work-around shouldn't really be needed.

Hence my hoping that it's just a classic case of UI blindness.

To update myself and other blind people, I found the sneaky little bugger icon that did what I wanted. County capital moves are indeed entirely possible, as one would expect. They're just hidden behind innocuous UI, also as one would expect.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

JosefStalinator posted:

Note: Do not get a pet cat and dog at the same time. :(

EDIT: Also screw you queen im keeping my cat

I gave a cat to my queen as part of becoming soulmates and holy fuckballs the amount of poo poo she gets done (and lets me do) now. The shy-stress from the soulmate process paid itself off in spades. :stare:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

oddium posted:

in ~890 bohemia is it better to build holdings in my baronies without them (and which can only be castles at the moment) or to build improvements in my existing baronies

It's a bit of a classic resource management problem: do you want a little bit more soon, or a lot more much later. The more places you have that you can improve, the more improvement you can get out of any given section of time, but it will take a while before you have that breadth of options… and of course, it will cost a crapton to do all that consecutive building so you might not end up being able to do it anyway.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Tetramin posted:

When going to war for a claim, how is it determined whether your ruler takes ownership of a county title, or if it just vassalizes the current owner? Is it based on the type of claim, like a de Jure claim vassalizes while a manufactured claim conquers?

Yes, a lot of it depends on the casus belli. The wiki is still in its infancy but offers a reasonable, if brief, rundown: https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/Casus_belli

The four “regular” ones to look out for at the moment are: subjugation and forced vassalisation (makes someone your vassal), excommunication (disposes a rule — you get nothing, unless you're next in line), and push claim (the claimant gets the title; whether they become a vassal to you or not depends on your current status and relative ranks).

The main one that can yield some surprising results is the holy war CB, where what you get directly and what gets vassalised depends on the difference in faith between the attacker and defenders vassals, where what fully counts as a different faith — especially with the new religion system — can be a bit tricky to fully predict.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Mantis42 posted:

Turn it up a notch in the settings.

Even at maximum, realms get spread all over the place without much problem. I think the logic behind what counts as “de jure” gets a bit bent when combined with any allowance for custom, or even just non-historical titles, so the rule where holdings outside of the de jure territory is retained a bit too liberally.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Daktar posted:

I haven't played the game yet, but from what I gather it'd be really good if they brought the bordergore cleanup rule from CK2 back. If a realm isn't contiguous with your empire and is far away enough it goes independent on succession.

It's in already. It just doesn't seem to fire off properly.

It was a bit flakey even back in CK2 in terms of figuring out what would split away and not, and that problem persists and also seems to interact in odd ways with a few other rules.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Speaking of parasitizing things from the inside, I take it there's no longer any way to vassalise the Pope any more/yet?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Just in general, some of the anti-bordergore measures (crown authority, exclave independence, and also some of the gavelkind partition logic as discussed above) seem to be a bit… wonky at the moment. It definitely feels like one of those things they need to give a good work-over for the first major bugfix pass.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Arcturas posted:

Does anyone know how inheritance for dynasty head works? I was dynast/house head as Murchad at the beginning of the tutorial, and kept it as his son, but now that I'm someone else I've lost control of that and it's super annoying. How do I get it back? Do I have to found a cadet house? If I found a cadet house, do I have to snag more renown to pick up the bloodline perks?

Per the wiki:

CK3 wiki posted:

The most powerful House Head of a Dynasty (as determined by military strength) will always become the Dynasty Head upon the death of the current one. Dynasty Head ownership may take up to a year to update on succession.

So, build troops. Then stabby-stabby.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Josef bugman posted:

I think "transfer Vassal" should work.
Speaking of which, that's one of those “well duh” quality-of-life updates I really enjoy with CK3: the ability to do that by just clicking the map rather than digging through a long list of names of regions or person to try to pick the right one. Instead, it's just transfer vassal -> “this bit of land right here”, done.

Arcturas posted:

Thanks. I'll work on that. Too bad my current dude is compassionate and beloved by all but couldn't plot his way out of a paper bag.
Even compassionate and beloved people can amass armies and accidentally put an arrow through a guy during a hunting trip…

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Bold Robot posted:

How does the ability to designate your heir (that you get from Absolute authority) interact with Partition succession? Do you get to pick which kid is your primary heir, or something else?

Pretty much that. The succession rules are still fully in place — you're just… well… designating who your heir is. It gets around the issue where you have a decent realm setup, where you've managed to finagle sensible distribution of regions, and suddenly it turns out that your oldest kid has picked up every negative trait in the book while you weren't looking, and the first thing that will happen on succession is a revolt and/or a knife in the back. So instead you just switch it around, get the second kid as your heir, and start preparing to take advantage of when the other kid (still) gets a knife in the back.

It no longer becomes so desperately important that your first kid turns out alright and survives all the way to the end — instead, you can let them roam more freely and build up experience in all kinds of otherwise (dynastically) dangerous environments.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

canada jezus posted:

What are everyone's favorite lifestyles? I know the "best" ones are probably whatever you need atm (and stewardship in general), but like just favorites? I quite love the torturer/intrigue one. Just everyone poo poo scared of you, kidnapping motherfuckers and torturing them for funsies. Diplomacy is great though, make friends, everyone loving you, tons of prestige. Learning is situational but cool. I haven't played any martial characters yet, but i think that'll be my next game. Try to stack up knight effectiveness bonus and roleplay family power ranger killing peasants.

Various combos of august and gallant. So many knights. So much bonus to (and from) knights.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Am I missing some clever icon or keyboard shortcut or is there no way to raise specific parts of your army?

All I want is to get my men at arms, a few knights, and maybe some levies, but there doesn't seem to be any sensible way to be that selective. Individual merc units can be raised, and levies can sort of (imprecisely) be divvied up by having multiple rally points, but actually trying to raise anything other than those mercs just makes a huge pile of just about everything that I then have to go through to separate and disband the bits I don't want. And if there are any hostiles nearby, not even that option is available.

What am I missing? Or is the game that is missing that? I just want simple “raise [whatever]” buttons on the men-at-arm companies and knights. :ohdear:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Communist Thoughts posted:

even with high partition i still get my duchy broken up on succession and only get the capital county is that intended?

Depends on what else you own, and how much.

While it is supposed to give the primary heir a significant portion of the titles, including a bunch of de jure titles, exactly what counts as “direct De Jure Titles associated with it” (what is even ‘it’ in this case?) is a bit unclear. Similar confusion seems to exist with exclave independence.

It also seems like partition is still the primary logic to be enforced, even though the description seems to suggest that other considerations such as “always inheriting at least half” the titles should rank higher. So the other kids get something, even in instances where this necessarily means the primary heir doesn't get half the titles or those undefined “direct de jure titles”. It may just be a case of the realm being too small to really let those guaranteed portions come into play.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Arbite posted:

I think I've won the game: Behold!

Strengthen Bloodline is the most subtly overpowered decision in the whole game. :cheeky:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Confederate partition can be pretty good as you get automatic alliances with other members of your house and more allies means more armies with a full complement of knights.

Also, once you're independent, you're getting all those juicy independent-ruler renown generators in a fairly organic way. So there's always that. It may be the most heretical thing to ever appear in relation to CK, but you don't have to build a mega-realm, and having all those dynastic rulers all over the place does offer some neat benefits…

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Voodoofly posted:

Asking again

Doesn't seem like it. Nor any of the priority filters and settings. :ohdear:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Look forward to the next 400 years consisting of your idiot viking vassals sailing down the coast of Europe, taking over a million scattered tiny counties around the Iberian peninsula and the Black Sea, and then making you defend their claims from their pissed-off neighbors.

Speaking of which, the exclave independence rule is starting to piss me off. Apparently, even with the second highest setting, Denmark and Sweden are apparently allowed to keep their single-county conquest around the Mediterranean, whereas I (playing as Italy) instantly lose control of anything built up in northern France or England. Also, the Italy that came before me had large portions of central Europe that it didn't lose…

So god only knows what's going on with that rule. At least it would be nice to have a “lost to independence” warning along with the succession partition and “lost control on vassal death” warnings. Grumblegrumblegrumble.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

What is that rule, exactly? I'm playing as Scandinavia and whenever I pan down to the continent I keep finding more tiny little exclaves I apparently control. I also constantly have like 10 peasant factions, all too weak to actually do anything, so I mostly just ignore them.

Exclave independence. With usual Paradox clarity:
  • Limited — Rulers at peace will lose disconnected land on succession unless it's part of their de jure territory or is connected to the capital by one county or a naval path.
  • Significant — Rulers at peace will lose disconnected land on succession unless it's part of their de jure territory or is connected to the capital by a naval path.
  • Total — Rulers at peace will lose disconnected land on succession unless it's connected to the capital by a naval path.
It's supposed to help against border gore and blobbing, but it really doesn't because of how it so rarely does anything for various reasons.

lurksion posted:

I believe the exclave rule applies to the top level independent ruler. Vassals that hold overseas stuff but have their capital still back home basically skirt the rule.
That would explain some of it. Maybe. I'll have to check but that would definitely be a good way of cheesing it as a top-level ruler: make sure to hand out exclaves in tiny portions and only to people who have something “back home” to tie it to. Or just be at war at all times, I guess. :black101:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

oddium posted:

is there a mod to remove the sea lane loophole from even the harsh exclave rule

Honestly, the sea lanes rule should just be gone and be replaced by a (low-number) X sea squares limit to contiguous land that can get upgraded in later ages through various innovations. It's a bit silly that you can keep a realm — not even a full kingdom — together from northern Scandinavia down to the Arabian or Indian peninsula, but it is at the same time somehow impossible to maintain a diplomatic connection between Italy and Palestine.

In fact, the innovation system opens up for all kinds of sensible balancing opportunities, but I wonder if they've painted themselves into a corner where they can't easily add more as new systems are rolled out in DLC without having to rebalance all tech growth and invention costs every time they do it.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

redcheval posted:

Is there a way to choose where mercenaries populate on your map? I'll amass my armies close to the enemy target but mercenaries always seem to uselessly pop up at my capital no matter what.

They rise up at your first rally point, which by default is set to your capital. Move the rally point (and only keep one active unless you specifically need to have your army pop up in a bunch of different places at the press of a button) and you can control it completely.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Communist Walrus posted:

One of my duke-level vassals suddenly became independent and took three counties with him. His lands are labeled as the Company of the Skull Cup. What the heck happened? Did he inherit a mercenary company or something?

I haven't seen it happen in CK3 (somehow, because I'm lousy at money management normally), but in CK2 that would be a common consequence of going bankrupt while having a huge mercenary contract running: they notice the ruler can't pay and that they're much more powerful than whoever hired them, so they take over. Given the new way mercenary payments are done, it doesn't seem like it would be nearly the same kind of situation, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was still an event that could happen.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Also, be aware that all your men-at-arms and your commander will instantly teleport to wherever you're raising your army, so if you're fighting a small war and don't need levies, you can basically start fighting day one by moving the rally point as close as possible, raising armies, and ctrl-clicking all while the game is paused. It feels kinda cheap, to be honest.

Yeah, they've abstracted away a pretty important part of fighting large realms where you could intercept small groups of vassals amassing from different counties and take out a sizeable chunk of a potentially large army, giving you a fighting chance against the big doomstack blob realms. In practice, the time to raise an army at a rally point now is probably about the same as having them gather to a rally point in CK2, but they're completely safe during that (virtual) movement.

It probably massively declutters both the code and the map, to say nothing of the AI processing, but still…

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Is there a way to get people outside my realm to even consider breaking bethrothals? There's an absolutely perfect match for my 15-year-old Wendish emperor over in the HRE. But she's already betrothed to some random goof and I can't get her name to even appear on the arrange marriage screen (whether I try from her, her guardian, or her emperor dad).
:ese:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Deltasquid posted:

So one thing I haven't really understood yet: if you give titles to your heirs, does it count as an advance on their inheritance, or will your remaining titles be distributed the same way as if you had never distributed anything to your heirs?

Any time you gain (or lose) new titles and/or new heirs for yourself, the game calculates what it would consider an “equitable” partition of your current holdings and earmarks those for your current heirs. You can give your heirs their inheritance ahead of time, but you can only give them stuff they (currently) have the right to anyway. In a static world, this just means you lock in what will happen eventually anyway, and you can't really control how the game determines what is equitable.

But…

This right-here/right-now limitation can be abused to some extent, and can also screw you over. You might think that, hey, why not give your second son what he's due now to get him out of your hair and your first will get the regular inheritance when the time comes. Except… suddenly there's a third son. He's due something as well, and the game looks at your current holdings — i.e. the ones you had minus what you gave away to #2 — and figures that #3 will get his share out of what you assumed #1 would be getting. Meanwhile, #2 gets more than his third because you already gave it to him. A similar thing can happen if you just happen to expand your realm a bit. The second son will go “hey, I'm owed something out of this” and the equitable-share calculation is run again, which may once again mean that #2 gets more than he would have been owed otherwise because you already gave him a bunch.

You can also screw over son #2 by doing the opposite: give #1 the titles he's due (except the top) and then sit on the rets until #2 gets it as his inheritance… except, you're an evil bastard so you give most of that away as well. The limit is on what you can give your heirs, not what you can give everyone else. Now #1 gets half, and #2 gets next to nothing, except a few implicit claims that he'll be back for, and also a bunch of maluses towards whomever you gave it to, and possibly you for being the top liege that controls that stuff. So it doesn't solve the partitioning in any way, but it sure pisses off your secondary heir.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Swedish Horror posted:

For people who went all in on learning, how much does it actually affect your cultural fascination speed?

Banemaster posted:

Base chance for all Innovations is 5%.
Base bonus for Fascination is 20%.
Each point of Learning adds 2% to Fascination.
The Perk gives 35% to Fascination.

So with zero Learning the Perk itself more than doubles the speed.

It matters, but there are a lot of things that matter as much or more that you can use to compensate with.

For comparison between one of my early characters (hog wild on the scholar stuff, but with a low base learning) and his grandson (more military focused, but I picked up the fascination bonus perk, and his base learning is much higher).

100% of a 0.44 growth should on average be more than 80% of 0.5 growth, but on the other hand, that statistical advantage comes in large part because of a bunch of other bonuses that even a non-scholar could acquire pretty easily.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

BabyFur Denny posted:

Why are you doing this, it hurts 🙁

Because otherwise I'd have a clue about how to play the game and that's nowhere as fun. :D

Coincidentally, the way the tool tips describe it all, it almost seems like you'd benefit hugely from not spreading your culture. That's a bit… odd.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

BabyFur Denny posted:

No you shouldn't double dip on Fascination and Exposure bonus if you're already hitting 100% on Fascination. Put your focus somewhere else to basically have two innovations grow.

Oh, that part actually has an answer and is easy: because I needed that last innovation asap to open up the next era. Time was vastly more important than innovation efficiency.

The one with exposure was already the furthest along, but leaving it at 45% discovery chance while muddling away at some secondary, less necessary innovation at a lower completion would more than double the time until middle-age progression was being made. It was a fair chance that my ruler would have died by then, so it was worth to get a head start on more important options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

LordMune posted:

Petter V, who's now moved on from Paradox Dev Studio but spent years churning out a lot of the top-quality event content you're now enjoying in the base game, just released his first mod: Tony Hawk's Pro Crusaders 1 + 2

quote:

* Genghis Khan spawns as a Skate Legend
* Genghis will never attack a fellow Skater
H4x.