Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Baldur’s gate is this month?!

Also looking forward to playing Tony Hawk again but waiting to see if they somehow mess it up yet again

Its just the first chapter of bg3 afaik. They did the same thing for dos2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

stev posted:

You should have your ears checked for... tenettus. :rimshot:

Solid

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Boba Pearl posted:

How much video games is too much video games? How many hours of video games do you play a day?

Gaming isnt a problem until you are in pain or ruining your life.
Game on

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gamepass sucks cause in some small way you are paying for a crackdown 4

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i saw what madden's ultimate team mode actually is and plays like for the first time this week and lol that people have lost thousands of dollars yearly to a mobile game bolted to a bad sports simulation on their console

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

they apparently have no franchise mode at all so you can't do cool owner stuff

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

You can also pull a Marvel's Avengers and just have 2 and 3 and charge full price (or 130% of full price to play a few days early) and people will defend it.

they also have a battle pass per character which to my knowledge is a new low in the industry

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I played the beta and its a no for me but people play bad games a lot

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gameplay still seems real bad

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

:rip: mario galaxy 2 :911:

Also gently caress taking games away after 6 months. Wtf nintendo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

SeXReX posted:

What evidence of that do you have

Mario 64 was 4:3

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

10/10 = clicks for a review of a niche genre game that nobody would go to ign to learn about

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Khanstant posted:

does nintendo have a bad relationship with Galaxy 2? Did they hate it for just being a better Galaxy? They didn't mention it in the history of mario games. They also skipped Super Mario Land 2 which was way, way, way better than Super Mario Land which they did mention. i can understand not mentioned mario is missing or whatever, but SML2 and Galaxy2 both are great

Sml2 was made without miyamoto so thats a memory hole game
Galaxy 2 is probably not liked by nintendo because they hate having to make more than one mario per console since 64 and the good sales and money from it hurts their bastard hearts

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

On the other hand there was Ubisoft's single player version of Tetris that somehow had bad online.

If you had more than 20 friends on psn its top framerate was like 10 fps due to a glitch they refused to fix

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Its a good commercial but in actual practice in my house i think it would suck

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Congrats but sad to see you arent a motorcycle robot monk

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

More non game chapters can only help the series

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In the 80s everyone thought japan was going to own america like how they think china will now so all the 80's based aesthetic movements, especially the tech/game adjacent ones where japanese corps were owning americans, have a lot of japanese elements

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Zushio posted:

All Hersey's brand chocolate tastes like spoiled milk and barnyard sweepings. To an even greater extent than most American chocolate.

Reeses is the only hershey brand i like. Otherwise im a mars fan

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Infinitum posted:

There needs to be a button on videos on the Youtube front page so I can go "I don't want to see [Game X] spoilers on my front page/feed for like a month"

Cause there are just straight up Avengers spoilers on my front page atm..

its bad

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fusion haters are just scared of sa-x

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

the vania isnt redundant because it was both metroid and sotn onward cv games that popularised the format and did it successfully. metroid already has all the features but i dont think the genre gets as much visibility or spreads as far without sotn etc.

Well metroid stopped being made for a thousand years after super

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

They probably dont like knock back into pits and zero air control but they are good if you accept that and the delayed attack speed

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Khanstant posted:

this is basically it. Blasphemous played fast and loose with endless death pits and I hated them there too

First Castlevania I bought for myself was one of the GBA or DS ones, that's when I was sold on the series. Supposedly SotN is better but there's no play station at my house

Yeah i thought blasphemous had a pretty frustrating design in a lot of places too

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The ps4 lets you set screen area iirc

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Its a good camp

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I don't know why I put off getting a Bluetooth adaptor for my PC so I don't have to unplug/replug and re-activate the PS4 controller drivers every time I shift slightly. I just ordered one and it cost me like ten bucks

Put it on a usb extender away from the pc too. My pc has all usb 3.0's and other interference generating bullshit in it and i cant play wireless without creating distance between it and the reciever. A lovely 3ft usb 2.0 cord did the trick

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kerrzhe posted:

what is an Immersive Sim

A deus ex 'em up

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The reason why its a sim is because its supposed to have a simulated world with consequences for the players choices like capping your boss at unatco hq makes everyone hostile.

At the time fps games were strictly run and gun doom clones there were no emergent systems.

Thats why warran specter called it an immersive simulation he wanted to make the player feel part of the world

Also i dont care what they called cause these days only one studio makes them so just say arcane game

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

So longy bowser is the official line but it was changed to gay bowser later because 90s nycguidovoice complained that they never say longy but say gay a lot

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kerrzhe posted:

thank you everyone for the informative posts. i had genuinely never heard the term before

Yeah "gay bowsie" is slung around on the down low because of its power

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

You can't use two colons in a title, it's unseemly

What if it Makes an Emoji?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Barudak posted:

I love everything about Chip's content except the games he chooses to play for the last like 4 years but Ill stay subscribed.

He should just replay blood on the sand over and over

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i havent used remote play in like 5 years but i think you can choose between wifi and direct adhoc connection to ps4

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

My hero

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Is that hyrule warriors thing a dlc or a new game?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dqw1 was p good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yikes

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Weedle posted:

im watching the first episode of jojo’s bizarre adventure and for some reason i thought this was a zany fighting anime but so far it seems more like barry lyndon

Season 1: cool aristocratic horror
Season 2: the best one dont at me
Season 3: the famous one
Season 4: small town horror
Season 5: king crimson does what?
Season 6: girl protagonist
Season 7: idk i dont read the manga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The stand arcs are great they are cool i will always love them...

But that hammon 1-2 combo my dude.