Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm gonna just post this here. HTH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Goddamn it's so hot and humid in Osaka. Fuckin' Christ.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I do love me a dog. I'd get one but I'm in a little apartment. Living in Seattle mostly sucked poo poo but my housemate had a big beautiful mutt named Layla. She was a rottweiler and Australian shepherd mix. She put on a big show of protecting the house with vicious sounding barks and biting the air in front of people but if she got close to a stranger and they didn't run she'd turn tail and run. She also would watch people cook and drool everywhere. She also loved butt rubs. I miss petting that pooch. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Thundercat? A trifle!

Thundercat is good and Dragonball Durag is a funny song with a funny video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ormQQG2UhtQ

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hey everyone, I'm California Jones.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

What's your opinion on homelessness sir

As a world renowned social worker I have traveled the world and put myself in dangerous situations time and time again in order to better understand the issues surrounding homelessness, food insecurity, lack of affordable healthcare (both medical and physical), and believe the only solution is radical economical reforms that would provide our citizens with luxury gay space communism.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Indiana Jones and The Hip Replacement Without Comprehensive Health Insurance.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What is up thread?

I'm pretty hungover

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

HOT ENOUGH FOR YA???

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hey Sid. Just want to say that I'm a big fan.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Remember Koala's March? They're back! In melon soda form!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

oh drat i gotta try these, the chocolate ones are dope :swoon:

Yeah. It's a good one. They have some interesting one offs but I'm not one for melon flavor.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I don't have the coordination to skate so I'd probably ruin anything I wore skating. And also my back probably.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Man. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. At the risk of oversharing management cannot follow a production schedule to save their lives and has made planning anything an excruciating exercise is futility.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ask me about breaking your tailbone falling over from roller skates onto concrete! :)

Why would you break my tailbone? :(

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The money. I want my money.

You'll have to catch me first! But GBS mods are 2 scared 2 post in BYOB!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

that loving sucks dude. This is the first time I've been on a team that seems to work together, set proper expectations and follow through on them??? It feels weird and like I'm being tricked into feeling good about things before everyone comes and shits all over our work or something

It sucks because things were totally fine for a while and slowly more managers got added on until suddenly I have to submit a copy of a complete schedule to 3 separate people for approval before I can order supplies. But also I "really need" to brew a beer next week that I've been trying to get confirmation on for weeks, but everything I order takes like a week. It's all so needlessly confusing and stressful. Hopefully I can find a new gig soon.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Also, lol if you think that schedule is going to be even loosely adhered to for more than two weeks.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Anyways, please enjoy this cool S.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Went to 7-11 and bullshitted with the lady who works there and got the new iced coffee she recommended.

Gettin' ready to poop on company time.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Well they did recently legalize weed so...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pair it with some Snazzy Spanish Pringles.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

At home for lunch. Nothing to do today at work really. Figured out that dumb nonsense about production, or at least the more egregious stuff. Dinner with a college friend visiting from the US! Wonder what they'll want.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I need to know what Snazzy Spanish tastes like

Apparently, shrimp and garlic.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

and now it's about hot sauces which cool, condiments, glad you are needing to douse your food in other stuff because you didnt make it interesting to begin with

I like putting hot sauce on my fried egg in the morning (over easy). But I get it.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What if grilled chicken...was anime?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

yeah I'm not totally anti-condiments but jeez some people seem to REQUIRE some sort of condiment on everything and then like, make fun of people enjoying ranch. Boring/!!!

I find ranch very unpleasant but that's okay. We can't all be perfect.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

i would like to pet both of those cattes and also believe condiments have their place in the world

Eat safe, use condiments! :xd:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ketchup is tomato frosting tho.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

hey what should I draw today thanks

A cool freakin high 5

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mornin' everyone! I'm having a fried egg on rye with a peach for breakfast.

I think I've lived here too long because I peeled the peach.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Otters are crazy and cool little weirdos imho.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

It's 7:30 at night for me right now! Are you in Asia or Australia perhaps?

The former.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Want 2 pet that dog

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

TIP posted:

I haven't had a twix in years :thunk:

I could go for a twix

Been a second for me too. Even when I was back visiting the US I didn't have any. I did have Ethiopian food though and holy poo poo what a treat!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hotter than bawls here, so I am having some gin with this pink grapefruit and lemon soda in my old lady g&t glass.

Very refreshing!

Edit: Also, sorry for your loss ilovebeer

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jul 13, 2023

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Zippy recommends taco sauce on your Ding-Dongs.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Holy poo poo, Zippy! I haven't seen or thought of him in decades

Yeah. I think of it every so often. A favorite indie comic for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I got some El Yucateco regular and smoked when I was back in the US at a Mexican store. Good stuff.