Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Back Hack posted:

I know everyone is joking around, but I hope everyone just drops making comments about the genital options, I've seen way too many thread devolve from being parody to being serious, aka every Bioware thread. Everything gets extremely creepy real fast after that.

We're just losing our minds up until release. I doubt it will continue much after the game releases.

Unless we find that the rumors about Penis 3 were true...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Qmass posted:

I heard you guys like NPCs

https://streamable.com/djrey4

drat this looks good.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Smugworth posted:

I'm considering cancelling my preorder if I can't install extra cyberarms on my body and walk around with four arms like CyberGoro, someone please confirm/deny

drat I never thought I would want to do a melee run in this game...

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You should go to your work meeting and then later on when you have some time free play video games.

Lmao look at this corpo!!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I'm cyber-downloading this game so cyber-quick right now :pram:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Eason the Fifth posted:

Whereyall think metacritic is gonna land

I'm guessing 93

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I'm gonna take so long to get through CP2077 that by the time I finish most of the bugs will be ironed out :cool:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Akarshi posted:

Popete pretty much covered it. In a side-by-side video, I can tell the difference. The moment you take away the comparison though, I genuinely can't tell.

Here's an example - I played Bloodborne before on the base PS4 in 30fps. I was watching a friend play it on a PS4 Pro. I was thinking it looked smoother than when I played it and I asked, wide-eyed, 'hey, is this 60fps?'. Except....it wasn't lol, it was 30fps.

Pretty sure Bloodborne on base PS4 was running at less than 30fps then lol

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Squashing Machine posted:

I'm going to play the video game Cyberpunk 2077 when it launches on Thursday, December 10th, 2020. The game will be good, or bad, or maybe somewhere in the middle. I'd like for it to be good, but you never know in a world as crazy as this one, ha-ha.

delete this

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

after seeing a 1000Hz projector demo in person, i refuse to use a display with anything less. i will never play another video game again :(

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I kept jumping because gently caress it what am I going to use my health for if not taking fall damage?

There was a perk in Odyssey that reduced and them removed all fall damage. It was great!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So on a scale of 1-10, how cyberpunk is it to use a vpn to buy this game off gog for cheap

Wow how are you posting from inside the game??

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

this thread needs a day 1 patch real bad

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Simone Magus posted:

Posting this definitely helped. Thank you so much for your service. Make sure to keep posting about posting, it's definitely not worse than whatever posts you're unhappy with.

Thank you for the quote, I just got a skill point to put in to cool :cool:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

I think that whether or not GiantBomb liked previous CDPR games, they have enough accumulated experience to know whether or not 'game work' and everyone can probably hold off on running to find excuses to dismiss their opinions out of hand.

I love Giant Bomb but I definitely would not say they know how to play games that well or how games work. They have trouble following intro tutorials all the drat time...

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Ray Trace is a character in Cyberpunk 2077.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

i like creating a character that looks like myself in the role playing games i play. doesn't seem too wild, but i'm just a simple, country gamer

Wow and you look like just a regular boring human? Sad.

Grow some horns!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Pwnstar posted:

"In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face." - Johnny Silverhand, Night City (2077)

Hmm I'm more partial to this one of his:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Johnny Silverhand, Night City (2020)

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

"V, there's no such thing as ethical consumption under cyber-capitalism." - Johnny Silverhand

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Corpo = Darth Vader
Nomad = Han Solo
Street Kid = Anakin

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I'm shocked at the amount of chicken little-ing from people not being able to run the game at 4k ultra. The game will still look good at lower settings, it's not the end of the world.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Are there body hair mods?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Mad Wack posted:

dan is one of the dumbest people i have ever seen in media, including reality tv

e: which makes him super entertaining and im sad he left

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

dan ryckert eats oreos dipped in nacho cheese

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

smoobles posted:

they just announced a delay, it's coming out Jan 3

i can't believe they've done this,.,,

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

gaben press the button dammit

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

agwho posted:

"Whoa! Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined."

Seems like the launch (the literal launch, on my PC) is going about as expected.

lol yeah i'm getting the same

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

agwho posted:

FYI, I ran the file validation tool in Steam and it found 4 hosed up files, so downloading another 29 gb of data. :suicide:

I also had to go through and disable every single overlay I could find since I found online the GOG overlay is crashing things, even though it wasn't running from GOG. Idk if that fixed it, but I also had been running MSI Afterburner, so I restarted my machine, re-validated, and now it gets past the splash screen.

Hopefully someone else finds this useful!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Didn't take long to make myself look like an absolute loving idiot. If you see me in Night City kick my rear end.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Cabbages and Kings posted:

Dell comes through, here's my Cyberpunk 2077 Starter Kit

i'm not leaving this room until 2021

Dude... you got a dell :wth: :420:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Clownsuits are strong in this game (Minor post-prologue spoilers)

I uh...didn't think I would be going to a funeral today

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

hanging out with my new best friend

lmao i ran across this guy, or someone with the same body and booty shorts. he seemed chill.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

Keanu is kind of an rear end in a top hat in this, like not in that he's a jerk, but like he's a douchebag.

Also female V's voice gets extremely hostile even when you pick the milder dialog options, it's annoying because I'm trying to shmooze most situations and I'm like chill out you're gonna blow it.

yeah the male V voice does that too. there's no way to fully stop being a punk to others in this game.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Sab669 posted:

I mean, it is in the title :v:

Figured out my hardware problems on the new build. 2060 with DLSS is running everything on Ultra no RT beautifully at 2560x1440

Hopefully I'll get my PSU soon and I can slot the 3070 in and turn RT on

Why no Cyberfriend 2077 :(

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

LGD posted:

yep - and it checks the sequence for all applicable codes/code sequences are not exclusive to each goal so if you had a better cyber deck with a 6 slot buffer you’d then be able to get the data mine v1 in addition by having selected the uppermost 7A and cutting over to the other 1C

ya once I realized this the breach hack made much more sense. that being said, the game definitely doesn't explain it to you very well since a lot of people are coming out still confused by it.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

I hate that the GPS doesn't get overlayed on the road. Every game should have that poo poo, especially if it's set in the future. Why even design this world if I'm never going to see it cause I'm looking at a minimap the entire time?

Ya driving is a real pain, I can't look away from the minimap or I'll miss my turn. I swear I saw the minimap zoomed out when I first got into my car during the nomad start, but never since.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I'm extremely cool

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

So is CD project red going to firesale their witcher IP now and file for bankruptcy after releasing this shitshow? Seems like most of the money's already been embezzled over the development period and the talent's been poached, leaving tye company with only newgrads and negative reviews.

Please source your quotes

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

welcome to my neighborhood

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

this is just a common shotgun, but it feels so, so satisfying to use.
https://i.imgur.com/VLmHURl.mp4

i haven't found any good shotgun or light machine gun crafting recipes yet :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

All those dildos will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...