Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Matt Frewer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

pik_d posted:

Like his own? Or was it just in a hand he bit off someone?

Don Cheadle's.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Everyone posted:

Well, as long as Poulter doesn't spend two-thirds of the movie as a mute CGI dragon, anyway.

What if a tarantula bites him in the nuts?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
They're PG movies about marital problems.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

So are we pretending Inhumans never happened or are you just ranking it even lower than that?

Inhumans was a funny disaster. Iron Fist was just a disaster.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Wasn't the Avengers teaser after the first Captain America's credits?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Disney's been squatting on the Prydain rights for nearly 40 years. There's your fantasy-fantasy.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Remember when Joe Rogan was 8th-billed on NewsRadio and then everyone forgot about him forever?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
What is grief, if not Maris persevering?

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Dragonstoned posted:

What's the "gold stick with a big ball on top" called? Is it just a "fancy mace" or does it have specific name?

They're called gada.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I wish more people would admit that Roz: Civil War was actually a full-on Frasier movie but whatever.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
“You just got these instruments?” might be Chris Pratt’s career best delivery if not for “I typed your symptoms into the thing up here and it says here you could have network connectivity problems.”

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Rowell tweeted about working on scripts for #11-15 within the last week or so.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I dunno... Have you seen his rocket ship interdimensional transporter? It looks like a little kid made it.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

IshmaelZarkov posted:

In terms of getting crazy, where does LoT stand next to Doom Patrol and Legion, the gold standards for superhero shows that make you ask what the gently caress you just saw.

In the first season, the Legends end up in the past with Jonah Hex and Stein (half of Firestorm) cures a young H. G. Wells' tuberculosis before the team has to leave abruptly to stop someone from killing younger versions of themselves.

In the series finale, Donald Faison plays Booster Gold.

It's worth a watch.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
If you have to ask, you're not ready for post-dark Nora Darhk.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
616 Age of Ultron is an alternate future/time travel story. Nothing means anything.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Okay. I'll bite. What pills are Fury taking that a swig from a flask also does the trick? Is he fighting sobriety? Has this entire show been a botched intervention? I've only seen the first episode.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Marsupial Ape posted:

Iodine pills. I think Gravik even made an iodine pills joke, last episode.

So straight-up Red Scare. Great. Very topical.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Assepoester posted:

We don't know if Batgirl was actually bad.

We do know that they tabled it because they wanted Keaton Batman to be a "surprise" for The Flash.

We see how that worked out.

Watching Keaton realize just how many 0's weren't at the end of his check in real time was kind of a fun surprise though.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
That's an aspect of Forge that gets extrapolated into Mitchell Hundred for Ex Machina. Yes, he can build you a ray gun that looks like a prop from The Day the Earth Stood Still and it will function exactly how you think it should. No, he doesn't know exactly what laws of physics he broke to build it but it works so please leave.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Felt like someone got really high and queued up Blade Runner as inspiration while trying to figure out "How do we get a Yondu for the finale?"

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
To pee. Not to make movies.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

live with fruit posted:

Does mean that Jessica Henwick's in the MCU.

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Hell, yes.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I dunno. Danny returning to NYC with begrudging BFF Ward Meachum after learning "The True History of the Iron Fist" and still playing second or third fiddle to Colleen Wing seems pretty good to me.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Thanks to Secret Invasion, Cobie Smulders will never get to monologue about HATING Hank McCoy and that stinks.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
There should be a test before anything Marvel on Disney+ that really digs into every appearance of every character that's going to show up in whatever you're trying to stream.

Did you watch all three seasons of Netflix Daredevil? How about Hawkeye? But did you see the Ben Affleck Daredevil? How about all the times Kingpin and Hobgoblin pick petty fights with each other like an unhappy married couple in the 90's Spider-Man cartoon? Have you read any comic with Wilson Fisk in it at all? Just the Frank Miller run? No, no. You're going to have to go back to 1967 and start over.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

LividLiquid posted:

Define "get deep?"

It's better for Daredevil (the character) if he doesn't ball someone in the jury on the case he's currently working. It's better for Daredevil (the book) if he does ball someone in the jury on the case he's currently working.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Olivia Coleman is the right age for a Ms. Doctor The Doom, has her forms filled out, and, if anyone asks any questions, we can pretend it was Skrulls or some poo poo.

FlamingLiberal posted:

There are a lot of post-credit teases that I imagine are not getting paid off for awhile, if at all. I'm sure we will get a Dr. Strange 3 down the road, but like are we ever going to get a payoff for the stuff at the end of say, The Eternals? I wouldn't count on it.

The Celestial in San Francisco that nobody remembers is populated by X-Men nobody remembers. MCU No-Prize.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Hank was supposed to shrug Jan off while hopped up on superscience and a raging inferiority complex but Bob Hall drew it as him backhanding her at full force like a maniac.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Which one is which? Shang Chi is a wuxia film that's terrified of wuxia and Moon Knight started eating its own tail in the middle of the second episode.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Don't get me wrong. Claremont's gonna Claremont. But I don't know how much "scantily-dressed redhead" counts as a fetish.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I'm not qualified to lead such a discussion, but we clearly need to have one about the differences between kinks, fetishes, and paraphilia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Ay, papi.