Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

2-4 shouldn't exist and they wouldn't if not for fat thumbs + phones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'll make half your family dead and the other half pregnant

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Skwirl posted:

I just looked at the Musuo thread (games like Dynasty Warriors and what not), and got very confused by people not liking the Hyrule Warriors sequel: Age of Calamity.

It's because the people in the Games forum don't actually like video games

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

I just want one easily accessible comprehensive WWI documentary like World at War.
WWII In Color on Netflix is good. Has all the big hits and it's in color, as the namesake suggests

Oh read that wong. Lol. They Shall Not Grow Old is good for WWI. It is in color too

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Storm of Steel by Ernst Jünger is also a really good read for WWI from the German side

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Anyone interested in WW1 should read Storm of Steel tomorrow

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Me not caring about WW2 with chicken wings

I think u ovrrdid them lol

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

I know, just playing along :v:

I don't think I've had less interest in a Super Bowl than this one. Still going to watch, but eh.
Pats Rams?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

KotH is less overseas than one thinks

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Silly Burrito posted:

Because she sees this thread....check out Braksgirl's homemade king cake.

Super Bowl Sunday is truly a second Thanksgiving.

sweet thursday posted:

I might post a Diarrhea Stories Megathread tomorrow in TFF

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Braksgirl posted:

lol no. Well....maybe. Mardi Gras overlaps with Valentine's Day and I have steaks to sous vide for that. I might also make a cheesecake. I don't think we need king cake and cheesecake.

Do it

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Commando is one of the best things ever put to film

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Turns out "Marilyn Manson surgically removed his ribs so he could suck his own dick" was a failure of middle school imagination

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Freaquency posted:

I know it sounds hyperbolic, but it really is life changing. It’s life changing in a way that multiple other societies figured out way before us (I reckon spritzing water on your b-hole was just too close to sinnin’ for our Puritan roots) but better late than never.
It's one of the best things you can buy

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hey nobody talks about all the posts he's made that weren't about condom balloons

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The millennial rush limbaugh

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Head cheese

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I choose... manic

https://youtu.be/GTiibb34Pwo

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Lol these people really think they'd give everything up for War and Revolution like their ancestors did but they can't wear a piece of cloth on their face for a full year

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I just have to say in the midst of everything else, it's weird how TFF mods/admins rarely melt down, if ever. It makes me wonder what they're really hiding...

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Another covid bear market...

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Seems wise to wait for more PS5 games to come out too, since right now it's mostly an upgraded PS4 from what I can tell? Which seems like it would be nice, don't get me wrong, just...well not enough for me.

Get Chiv2 so we can all axe each other's heads off

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I called my local game store and was put on a wait list. Took about 3 weeks

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

my falafel all fell
That's fun to say

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I love TFF

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

A man can change his stars

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

This feels pretty icky from a yahoo article:

It's...well it's incoherent. I think he's trying to say being taken out of context sucks, but he also seems to be complaining that people don't just look at him and nod along no matter what he says? But yeah if he's honestly trying to improve and not doing it just to avoid bad press that's a good thing I guess.

I mean he's a privileged, kinda dumb twerp (probably really dumb), I get why people are annoyed too.
How badly do you think he wanted to call the journalism industry a bunch of that word

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You can grab my meat from my cold dead hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who's On Fox