Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Judakel posted:

you heard the man, clown mods (but i repeat myself)

(looking up from prayer) CLOWN MOD?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

https://twitter.com/minuet0fforest/status/1357735754240172043?s=20

you’re being a piece of poo poo to the people that Biden is marginalizing!!!

someone talking to themselves to three likes is boring, bearbaiting isn't bearbaiting without the dogs

"capitalism is an economic system. racism is systemic. I cannot see any connection between these two."

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Troy Queef posted:

https://twitter.com/clairecmc/status/1360651807626846210?s=20

i'm so loving glad I voted for Josh Hawley over her

sheesh, you couldn't have voted for neither?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

gently caress the Buccaneers and gently caress Brady

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Thoguh posted:

Twitter is full of takes like this getting thousands of likes.

https://twitter.com/ron_fournier/status/1360716874208706560?s=19

okay, please explain this to me like the child I am

trump was... acquitted. right? acquitted means he wasn't found guilty of anything he was charged with, right?

so what the gently caress does this mean?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

This isn't even a circus! We don't even get that!

we get stories about how much fun our superiors had at the circus

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

alarumklok posted:

lol imagine having your entire, meager success be attributed to stepping on the coat tails of one donald j trump. just the briefest proximity of relevance due to being a heckler for a hasbeen. lmao. rofl.

their actions make sense if you assume that in their heart of hearts they want trump re-elected so they can chase the dragon anew

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

wow, it's completely unprecedented for people to threaten violence against their rulers. maybe we should make some kind of secretive division to serve as their protectors

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Trabisnikof posted:

lol at imagining biden championing the ERA

i - i - i - look, jack, she can have equal rights after she pops out a kid for me. a daughter with beautiful hair

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

didn't we already have a once-in-a-century weather disaster in texas a couple years ago :thunk:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

loquacius posted:

I mean the deal was obviously between the American people and their government anyway but

that’s what they said since the de facto government is rich people :v:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/schaller67/status/1362027472263520257

"sure, that works, but then it won't satisfy my need to embody numbers fuckstein!" I want to give this guy a swirly real bad folks

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

what a red-letter day

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

in honor of t*intrunner, i will be assuming the duty of being a tedious hair trigger rear end in a top hat

no, I'M taintacus

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Yinlock posted:

please no, i am dumb as hell

that’s the point!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

in succ, we are all smooth

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I am extremely excited for cuomo to eat tremendous amounts of poo poo so I look forward to him facing no consequences in any sense

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

THS posted:

finally back with reliable power at home and i see taintrunner is permabanned lmao

check out the stickied cspam hotline thread for absolutely incredible content

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

alarumklok posted:

I like how we completely gave up on ironic dem stanning

not being ironic when Saying They're All Nasty

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the 2016 lover posted:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1362454217152200714?s=20
well if this isn’t the stupidest poo poo I’ve ever seen. how’s that relief bill coming btw

imagine if the legislature of some country in, idk, south america passed a law that totally didn't specifically target a former political leader. if they had natural resources the us would flatten it in the blink of an eye

stellers bae posted:

what hate did trump perpetrate that biden isn't

rudeness

Zhulik posted:

i thought they didnt manage to impeach him a second time

they did, impeachment is just bringing a politician to trial, not actual conviction

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Zhulik posted:

are you telling me "impeachment" is even more useless than i previously thought?

:twisted:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Weembles posted:

It's impressive how well the Biden admin has been at keeping themselves out of the picture in the Texas thing.

The entire news cycle has been about dumb Texans and Ted Cruze. It all might as well be happening in a foreign country.

lol I have to wonder if the optimal still-possible path for modern civilization not to collapse in mass climate death involves the US balkanizing into a million pieces

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

dude in the replies is on his second day of telling all the perfidious bernie bros that better things aren't possible. there's a whole sea of poo poo takes he's got but man, this one
https://twitter.com/LACEdaFlyFellow/status/1362826643534929937
ARE THERE NO PRISONS? ARE THERE NO WORKHOUSES?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

i thought impeachment was supposed to spell the end of trump

do these people not know that historians 200 years from now are going to think they are dumb and also bad??

the idea that there will be historians in 200 years, lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Rectal Death Adept posted:

With what we are doing to the environment there probably won't be a lot left other than weird concentrations of subterranian minerals.

Our best bet is to etch a giant cock on the moon so that can serve as a monument to mankind's hubris

it's possible that the flags on the moon will last a while

of course, if they've survived, they're probably bleached white by now, which seems appropriate

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

thinking about starting a cult of personality around joe manchin

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1362874290551590913

lol that he cited both her shitposting about Bernie and about Mitch

dril's wise man was right all along

it's so beautiful

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

"I never thought the conservative would vote against MY nominee," sob pundits who support the Doing Everything Conservatives Want Party

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

god I'm still chortling at manchin acting exactly like anyone with a brain has recognized for years and liberals being utterly blindsided

these people are so loving dumb

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Matt Bruenig rn:

aw son of a bitch

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Expanding the amount of cages you can put kids in is progressive

https://twitter.com/AHomayouniVA/status/1363363978202726400?s=20

but the guy's loving peter daou

he did everything liberals wanted, an absolute zealot for the cause, but now that he's had the temerity to ask why all his work for them hasn't paid off...

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

i am willing to take the sacred charge of saying that posting is praxis. i will be the succ zone's praxis eater, and with such sustenance my dread power shall wax anew

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the post of damocles hangs over neera's head

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

give me my loving vaccine, biden.

last week my city did 73 yr olds, then sent out an email on friday saying this week it's 72 yrs old. I'm 66 and according to this timeline I won't get this loving shot till mid-to-late april.

plus: lol, my years of being underinsured means I don't have a pcp and hospitals/doctors are favoring their patients first for the vaccine.

you and genesplicer tearing up the retirement home

(lol just kidding old people don't get to retire any more)

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

looking at this tweet and smiling like a real sicko

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

deep down libs all want constitutional monarchy with a focus on the "monarchy" part

couple years back I was arguing with my dad, who is a classic example of the modern american liberal - lends credence to bill maher and links josh marshall articles and poo poo

as part of it I mentioned that following democratic principles means actively working to mitigate and eliminate the effects of nepotism and familial ties, for example if the son of a local sheriff succeeds him. the extreme example being, say, the british monarchy: regardless whether people are happy under their rule, a small-d democratic ideology requires its adherent to be against them, because they are monarchs.

he responded by saying that he thinks it's not a problem if a politician's child takes over from their parents, and neither local offices nor the throne of the british empire should take measures to stop it, and why do I have a problem with the monarchy anyway?

there's also that chart where out of leftists, liberals, and conservatives, the world over, the group out of those 3 that most consistently says democratic rule is negotiable is liberals. I think about that a lot

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

:ssh: especially since he was outed as a spook the other day.

in the "throw another piece of evidence on the pile" sense or something harder to handwave away?

lmao, there's the answer as I preview this reply. and with the helpful warning "oh gee, this might've been hacked! yeah uh that doesn't imply it's fake but you should assume so anyway, tee hee!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

mcmagic posted:

There is no level of "playing nice" that bernie can do with corporate dems that would get him any credit. I hope he knows that.

he doesn't