Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
excited biden is gonna maga because blue maga good red maga bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Trabisnikof posted:

We The Pizza also has 2 different specialty Cheese Pizzas for those keeping count at home.

which one's got the adenochrome asking for my good friend bill

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Eimi posted:

Where the gently caress is the succ zone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK6PiJCw_Jg

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

welcome to good zone home of the good posts can i take yr order

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Zhulik posted:

I regret that language and take responsibility for it.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

sorry we don't have that on the menu

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

General Bullshit posted:

Michelle is going to kill it in this show because she has experience showing genuine affection to a puppet.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

really queer Christmas posted:

I'm in near tears laughing at the fascist being stunned the French government is to her right.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

Heated Journalism Moment

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Making your cancer patient employee pull all nighters to pwn the socdems

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

Compassion + kindness = $2,000

ah, mister chopra, welcome to cspam

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

why do democrats love right-wing rapists so much?

They're narcissists who are themselves right wing rapists op

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Im doing the joker pulling the corners of his mouth way out with his hands thing

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

very carefully

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

hahahahaha make sure to click for full image

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I'm not sure which is funnier. That the Dems pulled out all the stops to be shitheads or that they did it so fast the dumbass brainpoisoned democrats are having trouble keeping up and lying to themselves this quickly.

They usually have weeks or months to delude themselves into actually believing something but right now we are going from kids still in cages to war to austerity to pointless political theater to a literal rapist president to ignoring the actual country and doing nothing. All in the span of a couple weeks.

"Well but...shes no angel and....therefore....the kids are .....considered unhoused migrants......and the......impeachment will be important as a message.....in 2022....I SAID SHE IS NO ANGEL.........."overflow facilities" are necessary what else would we do.......WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING THIS UP?!?!"

The latter, it's really loving lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lmao obviously "listen to the science" was always going to mean "have ducklo embed a video of a scientist talking and biden nodding and then just do whatever" but it's still insane to see

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Vim Fuego posted:

Ok SUCC zone: I have a question.

It's been a week since the second impeachment trial crashed and burned.

During the senate part of the impeachment, the democrats decided to hold a vote to call witnesses. They won that vote. The plan to call witnesses, the decision to call the vote, and winning the vote were all widely publicized. But the democrats didn't call witnesses after winning the vote to call witnesses. They suddenly reversed course and ended the trial.

My question is: What is the Democrats official reasoning for why they decided to hold the vote to call witnesses, win it, and then not call witnesses?

I listened to the news, podcasts, interviews with the house impeachment manager that the democrats sent out to news orgs to spin the impeachment and this question was never actually answered. Their spokespeople and analysts who repeat their talking points talk about a lot of other topics. But never actually address the vote, win, reversal. The actions don't make any sense.

And I know the real reason they did it won't match up with their official reason. But I have never even heard an official reason for it. And it's kind of amazing to me that they didn't even bother to come up with an official reason for why they did it. So is there one?

[Lie Bot "the end! No moral."]

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

galenanorth posted:

People are replying to that Tapper tweet "does Biden need Bernie's permission every time he needs to piss". I mean, if doing that would be something extremely out-of-the-ordinary, they might have a point, but I was assuming that consulting with senators beforehand is normal procedure to ensure a nomination's success, given the way that Tapper mentioned it

Yeah usually they talk beforehand to make sure nothing embarrassing or dumb will happen during the confirmation process and make the new administration look like idiots. Whoopsie!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Thump! posted:

Here's the thing, I get deployed by fema? I will be down there giving aide, and I will do it to provide care for these people. Not shitpost at others that they dont know what real harm is or what the name of a camp is. I can actually provide aide and if authorized I can and will go down there to do so for these kids. I can provide a level of care and humane treatment. Not scream at hypothetical enemies like most of the people here are. Aruan has a point, put your money where your mouth is, provide aide or go there and do it yourself or shut up.

I can get deployed at any time and go to national disasters and humanitarian crisis as part of my job, I can say I can help and do it, not scream endlessly at a windmill to try and own others. Saying that YOU can't change anything is wrong, anyone can do something to enact change. It just means not staring at your computer looking for excuses on what theres nothing that will ever change so why bother.

lol the turbolib who posted this for some reason absolutely despises me and i had no idea why. now i know why.

ram dass in hell has issued a correction as of 07:11 on Apr 1, 2021

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Ytlaya posted:

It's always been extremely hosed up, since it's effectively saying "you don't deserve to have your voice heard unless you put in the work."

im crafting a take where dnd mods probating me is ableism because it's not my fault my brain is like this

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Reality Protester posted:

close d&d as a funny april fool prank hah ha

christopher walken snl prank skit the dnd mods

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Asproigerosis posted:

Just going to go out on a limb here and say everyone that keeps crying about whatever dnd thread this or that should be probated. It's super easy to just not go there to touch the poop. Just don't do it. It's making GBS threads up this topic meant to talk about loving terrible democrats are. Are you people new to the internet or what's the deal?

There's a terrible democrat zoo right there and it's fun to bang on the glass and rile up the libs sometimes, even if the zookeepers get mad and even if you get kicked out of the zoo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

loquacius posted:

QCS-posting can be done in QCS, and it would probably get something done there, too!

:hmbol:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

campaign merch discovered to be manufactured in sweatshops

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

loquacius posted:

Is somebody STILL pooptouching somewhere? I'm getting cryptic PMs about it now. Stop pooptouching :colbert:

kinkshaming smdh

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

loquacius posted:

It was over Discord, I don't even know which SA user it corresponds to, and after a thorough examination of the C-SPAM/D&D mod/IK list, it does not appear to be one of those people

so I guess don't worry too much about it

I should probably know who all the mods are by now huh

that'll happen when you only post in two threads and the mod in one of them is you

wow so the ik got a dm in discord and raced in here to scold everybody without havong a fuckin clue what they were talking about?? sounds like the system works

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Asproigerosis posted:

JFC I just got done euthanizing 3 patients and you idiots are STILL crying about your stupid forum beefers?

JFC I just got done owning 3 libs and you idiot are STILL crying about your stupid dead patients?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Rectal Death Adept posted:

In the USPOL discord they have people talking directly to jeffrey and reporting back on it so yeah they seem to be well connected which is why they can probably justify rape and concentration camps openly while getting our threads shut down and anyone trying to talk sense punished or "subforum banned"

keep the camps open but put the libs inside instead of the refugees

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lansdowne posted:

in fact, joe biden plans to double the amount of water fountains in schools nationwide

:vince:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

of course the admins want to protect a safe space for fans of joe biden, he's a sex criminal

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hey as long as Jeff is actually reading this thread somewhat regularly instead of just listening to the clique I’m satisfied with letting the latter run d&d into the ground until it can drown it in a bathtub

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

sexpig by night posted:

how can anyone hate this thread

They're stupid idiot pigs op

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

paranoid randroid posted:

"traveller incursions"

like a loving warp storm is going to envelope some lovely little town with a name like Bottleforth-On-Belch and disgorge a fleet of RVs or something

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

DoomTrainPhD posted:

What's even more telling is that in my original unsourced GJB quote, I took steps to:

- Clean up the horrific grammar.
- Remove the "MOD HAT ON" portions of the post to help keep the post unidentifiable.
- Ensured that the two quotes flowed together to retain his original point and intent, as to not make it any worse than what he posted.

Even with all of that effort, he STILL hate looked at this thread, saw his post, and got angry enough to have a meltdown.

lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Some Guy TT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/danvock/status/1377764436518273024

where did this push to make delta and coca cola condemn the bill even come from

do georgians worship the ground these corporations walk on and need that extra push to understand the bill is bad or is this just an incredibly weird projection by the dem media apparatus

the gop worships corporations and their rights to do whatever they want and coke and delta are massive companies with tons of money so provoking them to the point where they cut contributions and/or identification with Georgia because it's embarrassing to their branding is one of the only ways to actually gently caress them up

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Some Guy TT posted:

the plans not working very well given that the georgia republicans have learned from perdue and loefflers mistakes and are seizing the moment to tell all the corporations to gently caress off

well yeah. im not sayin it's a good plan lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Yeah a lot of it is people who want to theorycraft a better society but then when you ask them how we get from here to there they call you an authoritarian or tankie