Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Lousy warch weather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Rarity posted:

He's like if David Beckham was a JRPG hero

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Bloodborne came out before ds3

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

For me the hardest boss was artorias cuz I gave up trying to beat him and just went and finished the game instead

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Thinking I should finally finish my ds3 run. Maybe actually go back and finish ds2 too.. ...

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Okay beat dragonslayer armour! :unsmith:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

VideoGames posted:

Heck yeah! Maybe you will beat them all before me again, like with Bloodborne :D

Watching you play has inspired me again!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

This thread is for warching and listening

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Help Im Alive posted:

happy mar10/war10 day everyone please play a Mario/Wario, or else

I refuse

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Cardiovorax posted:

I've been playing Ryza 1 for the last two days and while all the characters show plenty of skin (male and female both) I wouldn't say it's a horny game. It has some very enthusiastic jiggle physics, but that's about as much as I've noticed ten hours or so into the game so far.

cheetah7071 posted:

honestly at this point it's so industry standard that having jiggle isn't a sign of horn, it's a sign of being a video game

Cultivation theory in action

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

cheetah7071 posted:

yes we're talking about video games, it's unsurprising that we're using video games as the basis of comparison. Especially when the conversation was kicked off with "ryza got hornier in its sequel", which is inherently comparative within video games. At no point was anyone even making any claims about the real world, which is what cultivation theory is about

You post in which you nonchalantly handwave away blatant sexism in video games however does exist in the real world

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

It's this one OP.

Why are her boobs so massive?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

We've long since arrived there as a society.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Weedle posted:

that's not what cultivation theory is btw. cultivation theory in action would be someone playing so many anime babe games that they begin to expect real people to look and act like anime babes

On the extreme end of the spectrum sure, but somewhere along the way to that would surely be an inability or refusal to recognise problematic aspects of the particular media

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

VideoGames posted:

I would like work to be over so I can get home and play some video games.

Same! Gonna play some DS3 until lady corn gets home and then possibly watching you start up DS2 while im cooking dinner??

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Being in and around London there is everything everywhere but there is a massive Korean community nearby with like 3 different full size supermarkets. Theres another massive Asian supermarket near my work as well as a beautiful middle eastern patisserie :discourse:

The only things I cant seem to get around here is some proper Mexican food or a decent bagel for the love of god

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I don't think I've ever lost a save

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

VideoGames posted:

I have started naming all my male characters in games Jimothy Bingbong.

Jimothy was the name of my halfling rogue Everquest character lol

E: his full name was Jimothy Pietaster cuz all my characters surnames were named after ska bands

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I'm not a pizza snob. I like dominoes and papa johns. Its consistent and you know what youre getting. Sure, you can get much better pizza from an independent shop but you can also get inedible trash. Local knowledge is required. I must say though Pizza Express has really surprised me lately, 10 years ago I would have placed in Pizza Hut tier but nowadays it's really quite nice.

Dont eat pizza hut for the love of god it's just congealed grease roughly shaped into the form of a pizza blech

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Last Celebration posted:

Same, i think olives are my second favorite veggie now aside from God’s vegetable, broccoli.

Olives are a fruit

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

The viewing figures for your stream VG were a bit inaccurate cuz it wouldn't have accounted for Lady Corn watching along with me. She really gets a kick out of the commentary between you and LVG. Also some of my comments may have been hers lol

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Rarity posted:

Yahtzee is good

I did yahtzee this coming

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

Hmmm, that's not a lot of games I want to play. I'm not interested in Naughty Dog games or Persona, and some of those others are just eh to me as well. Maybe I should get an Xbone instead.

What games do you want to play?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Kill la kill made me stop watching anime for good

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Walla posted:

So serious question. I typically hate action games because I have horrible reflexes and hate the combat but I have a love affair with Zelda. BotW is the perfect game of the genre for me because you can avoid the majority of combat and brute force the ones that are necessary.

Would I enjoy Dark Souls? I bounced off of Skyrim hard, largely because it felt stiff on the Switch.

I feel like this post has come to us through a portal from another dimension

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Lmao -1 ammo is a nice touch

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

VideoGames posted:

Do you think they call them "Meat and Greets"?

No its "Meat and [its] Great"

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

ErrEff posted:

This is me and my relationship with Facebook. I never log into my account but my email is constantly spammed with "updates" from people, but the details are always cut off so you have to click through to see the actual posts, which I never do.

Maybe I should go disable those emails. But that would require me logging into Facebook again. Lol, I ain't doing that.

My exposure to Twitter these days is purely through seeing embeds and screenshots - but at least they make their site somewhat functional without an account.

I found the less I went on to Facebook the more aggressively they would send me "updates" so I just deactivated my account in the end

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Gaius Marius posted:

Bro you have no idea how powerful the corn lobby in the US is. You do not gently caress with them

:haibrow:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I legit just want a new Shandalar... an RPG where the battles are Magic matches. Like the Witcher with the Gwent Replacement Mod but with a good card game

I also want this

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I remember the star wars ccg being fun to play

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

exquisite tea posted:

Don't tell me how to live my life.

You should play sekiro

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Mulva posted:

I mean.....there are forced shower scenes for naked Norman Reedus in Death Stranding so no, I think he's totally cool with objectifying men too.

Its impossible to objectify Norman Reedus because he is the opposite of sexy

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Still mad we got told not to cyberbully them

also, after reading Nierchat: Nier Automata is the only video game Ive ever gotten into an argument over in real life as an adult. This happened like last year

What was the argument about?

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

VideoGames posted:

If you could have a sequel to any game ever (and it was guaranteed to be as good as the game you are getting a sequel to) what game would you have?

I have been thinking about this for most of today and currently I am not sure.

Normally my immediate default answer would be Suikoden 6 but since theres currently a spiritual successor in the works,

Grapplejack posted:

Breath of fire V, in the vein of 3&4

This sounds good to me

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Who the hell is sonny? I really don't remember anything about mgs4

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Cardiovorax posted:

Sunny is Olga Gurlukovich's daughter, which Otacon and his heterosexual life partner Solid Snake raised after Olga died during the events of Metal Gear Solid 2.

Hmm seems I don't really remember anything about mgs2 either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I never delete expired threads from my bookmarks