Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I would be interested in doing a new dynasty league or taking over a dynasty team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

I went ahead and created a 0.5 PPR superflex dynasty league based on the settings I linked a few posts up. PM me for an invite or provide an email address. Sleeper username might work too.

I'd do this. Email is mcmagic13 @ gmail.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Poque posted:

You deserve a good league. Are you leaving the one that tried to dick you over?

Haha thanks. I actually did gently caress off out of that one. I'm in 2 other good leagues though but haven't done dysanty in a few years and it was fun in the past.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ty1990 posted:

I think Elijah Moore would have to get hurt or poo poo the bed horribly this summer to not be the primary slot guy this season

They are going to try to get Moore and Crowder on the field at the same time but I wouldn't want either of them in fantasy this year.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bought this team last night. Pretty happy with it: Full PPR

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Sep 7, 2021

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bell is cooked.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

CocoaNuts posted:

No, keep Fournette. That said, I avoided the Bucs' backfield because there's going to be too much of a committee for my liking.

lol I kinda have to play both Lenny and Jones tonight. I need someone to get hurt.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Sweeper posted:

After my second ever auction draft I’m still finding them hard to deal with. There is this cliff of player quality that keeps sneaking up on me as I let players go by which seem over priced. How aggressive should I be early on with the top tier players? How do people get a feel for when you need to bid up on people because there are only so many quality starting running backs in the league?

There isn't a right way to do but you should go in having an idea of what you want to do. I personally think that the being very aggressive for RB's early is usually good, especially this year even if you think you're overpaying.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Moved to other thread.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Sep 9, 2021

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I posted this before but I'll throw it out there again because I was pretty happy with the way this auction shook out.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kiimo posted:

Alvin Kamara
Chris Carson
Tee Higgins
DJ Moore
Jerry Jeudy
Gus Edwards
Miles Sanders
Chase Edmonds

I can start five which three would you bench? 0.5 PPR

I would bench Sanders, Edmonds and Jeudy.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1436054628706275335

Hope you got Tyson Williams.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Pick up L Murray if he's not picked up. If he ends up on the Ravens that is going to be very good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LionYeti posted:

Is it bad form to grab Ty'son Williams off wires before telling the person who had Gus Edwards in your league about the possible injury?

Only if it's bad form to try to win your league.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

MakaVillian posted:

I have Gus in my 0.5 PPR league, should I drop any of the following for Murray (Ty'son is already taken)?

Kenyan Drake RB
N. Hines RB
Nelson Agholor WR
Terrace Marshall WR

Current RBs (other than above)
Mixon
James Robinson
Mike Davis

I would drop any one of those 4 for Murray.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It makes way too much sense for Murray not to end up on the Ravens.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

As a Kamara owner, should I risk dropping Tony Jones (my only handcuff (other RBs are Darrell Henderson, Javonte, and Moss) for a gamble on Latavius?

edit: just looked at the waiver wire and Singletary, Ingram, and Lindsay are all available wtf

I just dropped Jones for Murray lol I don't have Kamara though.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ayudo posted:

It was Devonta Freeman.

He's just as cooked as Bell is.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

RCarr posted:

Ty’Son is the guy. Murray is a backup who may or may not have any value this year.

This seems premature. I mean no one has any idea what Williams is.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Levin posted:

Went for 17% in my 12-team league beating out my 1% and other bids of 0, 3, 6, and 11.

17% is too low.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

RCarr posted:

Are any of the Texans RBs worth rostering in a 10 team league? I have David Johnson on my bench and I’m wondering if it’s even worth holding in instead of a lottery ticket like Pollard or Rhamondre Stevenson.

0.5 ppr

Imagine having a dead rotting corpse like David Johnson rostered and looking down your nose at Murray. smh

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Ty Johnson is the best FOOTBALL PLAYER who plays RB for the Jets but they are going to use all 5 guys a lot this year and I don't think you'll ever feel good about starting any of them.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

freeman posted:

IR spots are stupid

5 bench no IR should be the standard

I think 1 is fine. One of my league has 3 this year and it's too many.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Whoreson Welles posted:

You all can ignore this but I just need to salt/dramapost so I can sleep tonight. I’m on the left.

I’ve come in last in this keeper league two years in a row, and this will probably be year three. I don’t understand how anyone can be this bad at fantasy football. I do the Beersheets and Fantasypros and all the experts and weekly articles. I’ve done research, I’ve “gone with my gut”, I just can’t seem to form a reliable team. Every year it feels like my picks all bust and even playing the waivers isn’t enough to supplement my team. Am I just doomed? Bad? Unlucky?

I know it’s only Week 1 and means nothing but holy poo poo what an absolutely demoralizing start to the season.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. I’m not giving up on the season and maybe I’ll be back here in a few weeks gloating about my team but I just needed to vent.

TBH i'd rather lose like this than by 1 point on a missed XP or because you benched the wrong guy or something else stupid.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

nm

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Game-Blouses posted:

In my first dynasty league. Jeudy and Gallup both are on the shelf so I need to add some WR depth for the WR3 and/or FLX spot.

Current roster:
ARob, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, M. Callaway, E. Moore, R. Cobb (not long for this world). Jeudy and Gallup on IR.

Waivers:
C. Kirk, MVS, Deonte Harris, T. Patrick, Renfrow, A. Schwartz, Z. Pascal, Q. Watkins.

Kirk seems like a no brainer, along with being a roster-able player going forward in dynasty. Is that the move? How much FAAB would you spend? Like I said, first year in dynasty, so I’m not sure how to prioritize FAAB vs. Redraft.

I think Kirk and Patrick are close actually.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I would trade Lamb for Swift in a second.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

Jt and CEH as my 1st and 2nd pick sitting on my bench make you feel better?

What are the chances both are useless for fantasy? Zero chance, right? Right? gently caress.

I would not worry about Taylor at all. CEH on the other hand......

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

RCarr posted:

He was fine last year. He had 10 points last week. One bad week isn’t going to make me panic. He’s the starting RB on one of the best offenses in the league. He will get his points.

He wasn't fine last year based on his ADP and this dude drafted him as a RB 2 which will probably end up as a bad pick.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Really hope Dalvin is inactive.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I need Jalen Hurts to score 4+ points to win both my leagues.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Is Hurts the worst QB in NFL history with a 20 point fantasy floor?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I guess I have to start Hurts behind a dead OL but I don't have to feel good about it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Imagine getting wrecked by Corderrelle Patterson in 2021 LOL what a world.

Also what happened to Dalvin?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Me:
Up 6.5 Points.
Julio Jones

Him:
Tyler Bass
Zach Moss

Not feeling great!!!!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I have Robinson, Dalvin and Ekeler on bye in the same league lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Julio droppable yet? I haven't been able to trade him.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

What a friggin dud he's been.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I need a classic 35 point Dalvin game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I'll need a 24 point miracle from Toney if he plays tomorrow lol