Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

No one ever points out how fun it was for troops to shoot that car a bunch of times and then run over it with a tank. It's always the poor wood stealing taxi driver. Nobody every thinks about how the soldiers feel :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1601784294304894977?s=20&t=mUI4KHPXpBeTh2RNO73doA

These veterans want the United States to keep its wartime promises. They found a country littered with indifference.

haha they weren't kidding about the indifference

https://twitter.com/AAAFireWatch/status/1583521921320112128

Skip past the boring poo poo to 1:45 for the lol part. For some reason no one gives a gently caress about three tubs of poo poo driving around wyoming eating greasy diner food and whining about some gi joe poo poo.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Bro you're soooo lucky I have this moral compass. If I didn't bro, I would be embodying the extremism around here sooooo much. Every day I rebel against trumpism I am literally saving your life. oh and you're welcome :smug:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8&t=60s

hundreds of troops just like this one

war deprived

no direction

an 18 month red cycle with no missions

forced to gently caress little kids and do weird drugs simply because there are no wars for them to gently caress little kids and do weird drugs in

Won't you pledge to start a war for them today? :ohdear:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

lmao you can get written up for that? You must have really hit a nerve. Print one of these out and put it on their desk

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

smug jeebus posted:

I wonder when there was more debate about this 20 years ago or whatever, how many generals opposed to women troops were thinking "They're all gonna get raped" but didn't have the stones to say it.

Those generals opposed women troops because they see them as inferior and were thinking "They're all gonna get raped, because I am going to rape them"

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Terminal autist posted:

The troops are more violent and emotionally stunted 14 y/o cartel sicarios

A 14 year old sicario could easily kick a troop's rear end :colbert:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

skimming over the images and videos of unmoderated dead bodies in this thread and yikes the troops are indeed bad

Don't worry, they're not dead they're just sleeping. Raping children and committing war crimes can really tucker a hero out sometimes :patriot:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

If you're not posting dead pictures of american troops in this topic and I mean images of actual dead troops then you love the troops

If you need fresh jerk off material I'm sure there are plenty of gore websites still out there. This thread is for discussing how all troops are psycho pedophile racist parasites.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

"Detained" is a nice way of phrasing it. Another way would be "they took him in to the shower and did "stuff" to him for an hour."

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

pro click

He went over there as a volunteer

He needed a special 300,000 dollar plane to fly back here

The government didn't pay him poo poo because he's not enlisted

They did offer to give him a loan though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiX7cVjFU6A

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

America's Army speedrun any% good ending 41 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyweIKhCnjU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Weka posted:

A good thing about it is it will cost the USA's government money for their medical bills.

No it won't. Once a troop is no longer useful the government leaves them to rot in the va labyrinth where they belong. Everyone hates troops even troops hate troops.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Biplane posted:

The uss gerald ford is in norway to show the russians how big the US dick is, and norwegian media is full of disgusting fawning bootlickers. I hate it so much. There are lines of imbeciles wanting autographs from american sailors.

Just be glad you don't live in the US where that is a constant never ending reality.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

KomradeX posted:

Looks like the cops have arrested 9 teenagers for the crime of being tougher than Marines

Only 9? I guess the other 31 teens got away.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The video of the battle of San Clemente Pier is out and the marine is absolutely the instigator. He rushes the crowd and goes from standing to fetal position in like 0.001 seconds :patriot:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

ELTON JOHN posted:

new marines are woke and it's cool when they get wrecked

https://twitter.com/MoMoney60915168/status/1663554778222440454

Marines everywhere on the internet now passionately arguing about how they would have abused the children differently and won. Best memorial day weekend ever.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I love that Trump just openly shits on troops every chance he gets. And the troops are all such pisspigs they love him for it and would take a bullet for him.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

indigi posted:

lol I park in the veteran spot every time even if there's a better spot available

Thank you for your service :patriot:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

tristeham posted:

i loving hate troops

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

After being a war prostitute for the government fighting to keep medicine out of the hands of my fellow citizens it seems I have been discarded like some kind of prostitute and must travel to another country to get medicine. It's disappointing :qq:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

So these guys were allegedly staying at some place called a hospital? And this so called hospital place has "doctors" that heal you if you get injured? As an American this all sounds very strange. The lack of evidence proves something weird was going on in there.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I wonder why stars and stripes failed to mention he was a pedophile and was at the park so he could take pictures of under aged boys urinating :thunk:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

he was on a walk with his wife when he saw a guy pissing in public and recorded it to report to the police. not that poo poo you just said

"the guy" was 17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Spergin Morlock posted:

and he was pissing in the pond at a public park. do you think the guy was walking with his wife and was suddenly like "oh my God there's a teenage boy, better record that for later personal inspection"?

Given that he's a troop yeah I do think that.