Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

is it used by anyone who isn't neurotic, white, and middle class at a minimum though. not to mention fundamentally speaking it's all pretty retarded

Voodoo seems pretty cool, and it looks like you can use enochian magic to arrest elon musk.

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1259972905351254017?lang=en

I don't think that is the type of magic most of the witch community does though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

here come the misogynists :rolleyes:

new cspam rule: no threadshitting

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

extremely pathetic if true

The original OP was also aiming for ikship lmao. Their whole gimmick was doing tarot readings via PM.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

is it used by anyone who isn't neurotic, white, and middle class at a minimum though. not to mention fundamentally speaking it's all pretty retarded

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The probe sucks.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I am currently casting a spell to make you smarter Squizzle. Hopefully it works.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ram dass in hell posted:

marjorie taylor greene is leading a trump rally crowd thru a chant after shouting that she will get maxine waters expelled from congress and yall wanna say witchcraft isn't a topic for a cspam thread smdh

maxinium expellius

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Rutibex posted:

i made this thread because of that mod thread about "what is the true nature of CSPAM?". if CSPAM is truly the anti-D&D than it should be the shitposting forum that welcome debate on all topics, not just politics.

but if you think witches don't belong in a left-wing space i invite you to click on these links. all the online witches i've seen are super left wing. don't need watch the whole video i time stamped to specific parts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfHcuI8iXvI&t=732s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBxdQNW0_8&t=1220s

It's okay to have a hobby, you don't need to justify a leftist reason for you having a hobby.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I am currently casting a spell to make you smarter Squizzle. Hopefully it works.

Shine posted:

We've removed Squizzle as a mod.

Spell seems to have been a success. You all are welcome.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Strep Vote posted:

Nice.

This thread would benefit from a delineation between TikTok witches and indigenous shamanism.

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

this video is totally wrong. i think she's just making stuff up, op. totally shameful. here are the REAL types of magick

Illusion
Alteration
Destruction
Conjuration
Restoration
Mysticism
Thaumaturgy
Enchanting

u can put up to 100 skill points into any type which unlocks spellcasting perks for that type. new spells can be learned by consuming Spell Tomes, which can be found in the world or purchased from merchants in most towns

Which one of these do I need to master to make my dick bigger OP?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dongicus posted:

Question: What does this mean in a;lchemy

This is the cool way to write an S OP. I hope it makes a resurgence tbh.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you should stop being a retard and posting this every page

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The Saucer Hovers posted:

nah this thread is poo poo and youre happy to be reunited with your slurs

:qq:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Internet Wizard posted:

This is my favorite spell. The Icelandic branch of modern European occultism has the best spells. Some are even useful, probably.

sounds retarded OP

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zodium posted:

Capital is a self-organized demon which eats entropy or complexity or whatever that we've summoned by meddling with productive forces beyond comprehension and now it's mind controlling humanity to own ourselves, as a joke.

im the joker baby