Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The Stroker Ace posted:

I have important news, I won’t be able to shitpost next week because I bought a lovely ticket to the show!!!

I’m pretty introverted so going to something big like this alone is a big deal for me, but I’m really excited.

hey! it's going to be really fun and you're going to have a great time :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SonicRulez posted:

- Gallows/Kaz was a waste of time. Love to see Kenny and Hangman, but this feud could've used a week off. Just nothing accomplished here.
- Britt and Nyla flopped pretty hard. They had some good spots and a nice hot ending. The crowd loves Britt enough that they hung in there. But eesh, this sucked the life out of the show for me and it didn't get better for some time.

aight so im not the only one. firstly i thought the audio mix was absolutely loving atrocious, like you'd have the commentators saying the crowds going nuts and you couldn't hear anything thru the tv speakers, maybe the worst it's ever been. and JR's mic was hosed at the onset. i thought the gallows/kaz match took the loving gas out of the show watching at home and britt/nyla didn't pick it up

main event kicked loving rear end tho. lot of violence, couple hands up to the tv

i enjoy watching aew dynamite on wednesdays

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
also what is puro pinche 956 alavarga

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

MorningMoon posted:

Pure loving 956 (the local area code) poo poo yeah

lol that this was on tv 36 times

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
there will absolutely be a stakes match against other member(s) of inner circle

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
any word on that little promo bit where tk was going to announce another live show thing next week ?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pylons posted:

It was incredibly subtle but when Andrade started to cut his promo "WHAT?" chants were starting and he instantly changed his cadence to throw them off and kill them.

i think it was a combo of this and audience self-policing cuz that poo poo was stopped quick for the duration of the promo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

thefncrow posted:

Also, that cane that Archer uses on the floor that kinda explodes, a shard of that thing flew like 30-40 feet in the air and went a bunch of rows back into crowd on the floor, someone in the crowd managed to catch that shard out of the air like a foul ball at a baseball game.

i did notice that piece when it went flying haha

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

KungFu Grip posted:

imo the only thing weird is them going back to daily's so soon.

its prolly because it's the last slot they could get before dailys starts rebooking music shows to make up for lost time. as ex has said a bunch 'its the last time we'll be here for a long while'

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

DeathChicken posted:

AEW is turning into someone's game of Firepro

i like to think that 12 year old tony still lives in tony's brain, and he still absolutely loves playing with his action figures in his little ring

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Helicity posted:

This should strengthen his resolve to use increasingly more guerilla tactics

or, as aew is a show about friendship, he needs more friends

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shard posted:

What I love about that finish is they still protected Mox - who doesn't really need it - by saying he might have gotten up if he wasn't stuck to barb wire. Which you know fair lol .

yeah totally this. cuz he was stuck, and one of the last shots you could see the skin on his shoulders pulling back lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shard posted:

Didnt he literally do his time and get rehabilitated? Like isn't he a success story

sure!

but a fun thing to do with these people is that if they say he's not, then you can argue with them that the prison industrial complex doesn't work and needs to be dismantled

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

THUN DER
RO SA

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:getin:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shinjobi posted:

Oh, by the way:

Fuego is loving OVER, yall. Like....Jesus. Pre-show, commercial breaks, the people demand Fuego.

if fuego ever gets a big big match tk should get him 'right here right now' as his special music

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rantmo posted:

I kinda love that for an entrance theme.

but especially for a big fuego moment

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

neoaxd posted:

Fatboy Slim or Jesus Jones?

former

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jordan7hm posted:

Dark is really incredible for AEW.

pandemic dark was not only loving amazing it paid off insanely for both aew and the talent

i hope they continue to show some indie folks in the cities they go to

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

AK-47 posted:

They already have been I was at the Austin show and several of the people they brought in were locals.

yes i did notice that on tuesdays dark!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSdGat6ryBk

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lid posted:

Someone on reddit did a thing, and if Danielson or Punk amounts to nothing this will forever exist and for that we should be grateful

https://streamable.com/z6vb3p

the guy calling in is just fantastic

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

karmicknight posted:

they are not good, op.

agreed

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

StarkRavingMad posted:

Well, that may explain why the match with Nyla wasn’t the most fluid

oh jeeeeeeeeez

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
this came up in my reccos, huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuI1qfcvOL0

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

RandolphCarter posted:

I’m watching the random dynamite episodes on my dvr that I never got around to, man the blood and guts match between the inner circle and the pinnacle was great.

sammy's c2c was metal as gently caress

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
looks like nick's gonna be extra mad wednesday

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
chances pretty high we're going to get cardona interference weds ?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lid posted:

What topping goes on a hot dog

brown mustard and relish

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
yeah iirc shes headed to espn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU