Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

car owners and operators are dumb as poo poo what do you expect, i almost got murded this morning on my commute i felt the extended truck mirror clip my helmet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I have seen more cars maim people than I have cyclists falling down due to their own stupidity.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

1st time a car hit me I was stopped at a red and the car pulled up after me split my lane then when the light turned green they turned directly into me and knocked me onto their hood. Gave me like a whoopsie doo smile and left.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

vyelkin posted:

i
i hate
i hate cars

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Never hit anyone biking and I signal always. Unlike the average driver lol

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Hell cars are actually safer

Lmao the pure strain car brain

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

reading about daylighting streams and salivating at all my citys streams turned bad unmaintainable streets

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

A car stopped right infront of the little dip in the curb on my walk minorly inconveniencing me but pissing off the person in the mobility scooter beside me majorly.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

me walking down one of the more pedestrian heavy streets as 3 f150s wiz past me a foot and a half awat at 60kph: i feel safe :)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Animal Friend posted:

treat every car as an enemy combatant imo

That is how I stay alive biking

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I wish for the swift destruction of all cars, trucks, and SUVs. Anything left will be destroyed on a case by case basis.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

actionjackson posted:

thank god, a station wagon is none of those

Filthy Hans posted:

Miatas are technically roadsters
Horrible car brain at work, both are cars and will be destroyed

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Rockstar Massacre posted:

the Squamish nation, and every First Nation in Canada, are to this day struggling to maintain even the right to exist without being exploited, marginalized and brutalized, the exact opposite of the traditional land owning class

they're allowed to play the game to keep it together, double points for subverting modern godawful urban development, complainers can gently caress off.

I hate cars :)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Also decolonize the common areas!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

here in my car i feel safeist of all, i sing trapped in a wheel well

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

No it's because the regional rail line I use is entirely elevated from downtown to the end of my town, then it goes at grade, then goes below ground, then back to at grade. The at grade intersections have accidents all the loving time.

lets remove the things hitting the tram instead unless the trams are colliding then lol

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

The city just tore up the sidewalk and driveway around my house. My cars are now condemned to a garage they can no longer leave. Cool.

An I hate cars success story

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Its extremely possible for a car to leave the road

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

heres an old Irving Berlin song for the thread. imm dreaming of a carrrrrless wooorrrlllddd. just like the onessssssss in my dreamssssss

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

indigi posted:

it’s not weird to not want to drive or own a car but it is kinda weird to not want to be able to drive. it’s a pretty useful life skill in contemporary society

No its not weird at all, you just have car brain and need to sort it out.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I have mad allergies but i would be pumped to have that guy and his cute dog on my public transit vehicle.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

All cars go into a big car sized wood chipper. Children will dance around the everest sized pile of shredded cars. It will be the most joyous day in human history.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Someone posted this in the pics thread and the threads ik called them slums. :thumbsup:

Vyelkin or Dreylad you must do the needful as our only 2 canadian mods and destroy this settler in the pics thread

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

E-bikes are very cool because you go so much faster with no extra energy great for olds like my dad. When i rode it i was going so fast I felt so alive!! They should have their own autobahn lane for pro cyclists and ebikes.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

ArmZ posted:

road diet now

hmm seems like it will cost too much lets just make the 2 right most lanes we can replace the other 3 with green space much cheeper

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

What's with the posters who come in here and are just aggressively stupid and obtuse. Its not the freeway homies chill out, take a walk calm down

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Skipping is pretty fast and because you are in the air sometimes u get a lil breather

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

it actually rules to show up everywhere via bike. Showing up via bus walking or rail also rules.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The motorcyclist was at fault somehow, the car is not to be slowed down for any reason.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I hate cars :) :) :) :)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

just want to say today that cars are bad and can suck the poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat

Me before my commute to work!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Radirot posted:

nearly died cause a car didn't feel like waiting to turn as my bike was already in middle of intersection. :waycool:

i feel for you buddy been there

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

paul_soccer12 posted:

Nothings faster than a car

I am actually much faster than a car during rush hours. Aka car hours

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

every stop light should have speed cameras or every driver should be automatically fined periodically just in case

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

paris to further embrace anarchy and remove more parking!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carltonreid/2021/10/22/paris-to-become-100-cycling-city-within-four-years-reveals-new-plan/

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

vyelkin posted:

all bike lanes should become the whole road

Yes I agree one hundred percent

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

This page sucks total rear end (like cars). I can't wait to bike tomorrow and hopefully I dont get murdered by a negligent driver.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Start kicking mirrors off cars in the bike lane. A car will just cream you for being in the road its only fair.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Cars suck poo poo and sghould be OUTLAWED IMMEDIATELY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

get an EBIKE u MORON! you can even tow your over sized american DOGS behind it if you so need!!!