Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

the casting all looks great

I don't think spike fits at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Neither does ein tbh.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

is stone ocean back yet. What's going on

Part 2 ain't coming until fall

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

peak piece

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Don't click that until you're done with the arc pmack

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

I found the Kirby anime on youtube for my obsessed 5 year old. He doesn't care that it's in japanese. I'd buy it on DVD but it's never been released as a complete set. I've never seen it before, it's fun.

Kirby games, kirby tv, kirby plushy, mods change my name to hoshi no kaabii, thanks

its good

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That’s not Shadow of Mordor, it’s Gollum. The upcoming video game all about Gollum.

Lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

based momo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Frenz posted:

how much is left of hte wano ark for the anime?

the show's on like chapter 1009. so a lot

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Frenz posted:

yeah i figured. I wonder if it's even halfway >.>

it's well past halfway, wano is fuckin long lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Watched the Good the Bad and the Ugly on a good TV for once. loving amazing

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Limp Viscuit.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Watched Dragon Ball Super Super Hero since its $3 movie day nationwide for some reason. Bulma uses the dragon balls to wish for a firmer rear end.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Once Upon a Time in the West is so sick. I feel like it ties the music to the plot in ways few movies I've seen do

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

hxh just updated. dear god

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Martman posted:

I was never drawn to the art style of hunter x hunter and the name sounded dumb, but enough of y'all recommended it and I'm completely sucked in after 3 episodes. ty imps

I felt the same way about one piece until I finally watched/read it, the original English version did serious damage lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Stone Ocean owned, I couldn't have anticipated those last few episodes if I tried lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

epic

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

just finished reading SBR colored yesterday after starting at phantom blood once the stone ocean anime ended. great stuff

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

oh banana

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I like the back half of the latest sunny season, its like an always sunny movie. definitely been slipping the last few though. I will not listen to their podcast

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

mind your own loving business

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

one piece is crazy good this week.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

his fei long owns lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

wtf no

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sleng Teng posted:

god drat these kick rear end. thank you for sharing.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

yep

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Let's not drag the Resident Evil film franchise through the mud for a cheap joke.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

watched face/off with my friend, that was awesome

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

great one piece this week, and oda's taking a month off for eye surgery. good luck dude

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Kurapika's Dolphin chain requires Emperor Time too and it can't be deactivated until he gives the ability back. he's going to loving die after being unable to return someone's ability I bet

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I watched all 1000 episodes then read all 1000 chapters. The issue with one piece isn't full filler episodes, it's that there's an absurd amount of recap at the start of each one along with a bunch of flashbacks and in the moment time wasters. wano was an improvement for a while but I haven't watched any episodes since I caught up with the manga

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Poppers posted:

Need a new anime. How does Yu Yu Hakusho hold up?

10/10 and my favorite dub of all time

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I don't really think one pace is necessary for east blue but maybe they didn't cut much I haven't watched it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

its still like a year behind I think

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

AI written and animated dark souls anime? Can I sub twice???

I'll allow it, you can buy my netflix subscription.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm going to watch the Gear 5 episode of one piece after skipping the last 50 or so. lets go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just finished enies lobby on my reread I started after watching the live action. I thought the live action was good but missing some important beats