Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I just got my first record player and then realized my receiver didn’t have a preamp. So the preamp just came in the mail and this evening I’ll blaze it up and listen to my first record!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Bad Purchase posted:

wishing everyone itt good pizza vibes on this fine friday evening, and fulfilling my own pizza pact with this pair of greek slices:

here's a closer shot of the toppings for the sickos:

You better be smashed to make such a culinary crime.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Drinking some beer but trying to limit myself tonight to 12. We'll see how that works (it won't). Just went down a rabbit hole of youtube videos watching comedian Steve Hofstetter dunking on racist hecklers for like 3 hours. Now MMA is on so I turned on that.

I plan on getting really high and doing..... something. Maybe a game like AOE4. I don't know.

edit: Also hugging my little pennywise (my kitty).

edit 2: I hugged him and he was spunky, sorry for it being so blurry, it was an action shot

awww

also wait really 12? Throw in some whisky to keep those carbs down son

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

weed acquired, cores humming with rocket league

it must be friday evening!

I’ve been doing the daily championships at 9pm and I’ve been getting to the last round in platinum league :clint:

*I think there’s still a diamond league but imma pretend platinum is the highest*

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

nice one! I've got a real life mate I don't get to see much irl these days, but we play rocket league a few times a week and the tournaments are great. sadly we've never won one together but I did win a diamond one once with some random. we were chatting in between games and he was some dutch guy, very friendly. he said he was champ 2 rank, and I was only diamond 2 at the time. but he was like, "hey man you play well you can make it to champ."

then i finally made it to champ this season in ranked 2v2 and drat these games are hard now! I feel like every mistake gets dunked on instantly. I need to stick to casual when I'm smerkin weedz.

drat, how many diamond levels are there? Also I’ve never once heard anyone talk in Rocket League, on psn or xbl. Maybe I need to enable that…

And yeah, I’m starting to see that when I score, it’s only because someone else hosed up something basic, not because I’m good. Watching people juggle the ball in midair and kick it back and forth never letting the ball hit more than once on the ground is…exhausting to keep up with :negative:

Like you, I get past tipsy/Stoney and suddenly I’m trash. There really needs to be an industry standard ‘stoner and drunks only’ matchmaking, maybe by detecting how often someone sings?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

There are three ranks per thingy, from 'bronze' to 'grand champion'. Then there is the highest rank 'supersonic legend', and those guys are absolutely insane. Basically pros and people who are good enough to keep up with them.

They release the rank distribution numbers inbetween every season and I can't remember exactly but I think the average rank is the high gold to low platinum ranks.

I can't do all the super fancy stuff but I think I'm close to 1000 hours now in the last 5 or so years and I've only just made it to champion 1 recently. Every time I decide I'm gonna learn to air dribble or something I last 10 minutes before I get bored and just want to play the normal game.

re: booze and weed there's a perfect level imo when I'm just inebriated enough to play naturally without overthinking anything and I end up dong great. then it's like one extra joint and I'm absolute garbage just driving around the pitch missing the ball everytime while everyone else plays the match lol

incase you can't tell I love rocket league <3

Holy crap, hundreds and hundreds of hours played and I’m about to breach ‘decent’ levels lol.

yeah like you mentioned, the beginnings of inebriation allow you to go into zen mode and crush, then 15 min goes by and whoops all whifs!

I had a buddy years ago get to the very top rankings which I still can’t believe because he played exclusively on kb/m :wtc:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I’m gonna get some Taco Bell to shove into my mouth while I watch Cop Land

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

I just turned on Blade II. Gotta keep it a bit spooky for a while.

But probably just going to play a game. So I won't be paying much attention, as always.

What do you like to play while sort of watching stuff in the background?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:popeye:

Friday afternoon nap incoming

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I’m swapping between cod single player, rocket league and Mario rabbids game. Today is a good day. (Thursday Night)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

check your calendar. think its defective (its friday morning)

Non pst scum!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Just got back from a date. She said romance is off the table because of my weed use, but wants to be friends. And that’s okay, I could use more female friends in the group.

Time to celebrate with whisky.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Genesplicer posted:

Dismissed my last class of kids 15 minutes ago, Getting ready to pack up. I have a test to create, but other than that, the weekend looks good!

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Done.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Genesplicer posted:

Those children are FAR more mature than most of my 7th graders...

More unrealistic Hollywood depictions :argh:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Thursday night and you can’t do ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I want to use my weekly fast food calorie intake for a double quarter pounder, but a gross mcrib sounds kinda fun. So many choices!!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

KitConstantine posted:

had a glass of wine at the bar/coffee shop that does an open mic I like and a nice lady bought me a chai because I helped her figure out why her iphone storage was eating itself

A good friday night :cheers:

Well are you gonna share the nudes you leeched or not!?

That does sound like a good evening tho

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

My deltas are kicking in, I opened a beer, and The Godfather is on TV. I've never seen a single scene from this movie in my life :ssh:

If delta is weed I wouldn’t recommend trying to sit through the godfather for the first time lol

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Hey, this Godfather movie is pretty good.

:aaa: I figured it’d be too slow for a first time weed watch, glad you like it!

I’m going to make pilgrimage to Mc D’s, and then I’ll probably keep watching the Watcher. It’s so dumb but I’m 4 eps in and might as well keep the stupid train rolling.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

wesleywillis posted:

Just paid my bar tab. It was 130+ dollars before tip.

Fuckin poo poo

What sorta piss was it?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
God of War 2 teenage boy is great. I’m currently on a disney water log ride and it’s awesome.

Happy Friday!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

satanic splash-back posted:

All this pizza talk is forgetting another Friday night MVP, Chinese takeout.

That’s my plan!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I can believe it all right! Friday!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lol

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

That sounds fun. I went to the Kennedy Space Center once in my mid 20s and I was like a loving child who just arrived at Disney World. Kind of embarrassingly. I went with my exwife and her parents and omg I was always 20 feet ahead of them trying to get them to walk faster. One of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.

I wish you a great time!

I kinda feel bad about it but there was an Apollo return capsule behind plexiglass and there was a small gap in it that clearly wasn't maintained. So I had to reach my arm in and touch it while other people were watching. I just HAD to. It was in space!!!

edit: also there was a ditch on the property as we were leaving that was filled with alligators. Kinda neat.

I’m sorry to tell you but you now have space aids

worth it!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Any new movies/shows to stream tonight? I’m just waiting for the white lotus finale on Sunday and need something else…maybe I’ll finish the first season of Dark.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Smugworth posted:

We're flying home, hope the plane doesn't crash in the snow and I have to eat my fellow passengers to stay... Alive!!!

Babies taste best!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Hell yeah brother

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

numberoneposter posted:

360 dick scope

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I AM the ghost of Tsushima

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

The past week I've been tapering a bit off of beer. I was up there for a while but now I decided to put actual effort into it.

Still skullin' piss tonight but not going to have 15 or so.

12 is a good number.

Whisky diet #2 here

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Vampire Panties posted:

I was chatting with my Uber driver this morning and Gattaca came up. I will probably throw that on myself later (with some :350:)

Maybe I can entice some goons into playing some Conquest of Elysium with me later

Gattaca is real good! I’m due for a rewatch soon.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

I don't have any recipes or ingredients for that.

I think that meant just smelling your own farts. its a good idea, but might not help with the game.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Cracked 2 twisted teas and shotgunned one. Sip the other.

50MG of edibles on deck touchdown ETA 45 Mins

Two large (.3G) dabs to clear my head of the alcohol fog.

We are Friday.

What will you do with this power?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Heyo Friday!

Let's all hope it's better than Thursday!

Hell yeah homie

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Epitope posted:

Spending the night in Vegas, the luxor. Let's goo

The Luxor is the worst lol

Vegas baby!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Time to get some nasty fast food and take another 3 weeks off my life.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

numberoneposter posted:

Saw this high roller while walking the dog just meow.

:patriot:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
WEst coast okay coast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

numberoneposter posted:

Went swimming in Snoqualmie river. Cold As poo poo!!

drat that’s a Good Friday.