Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This is the best jerky recipe I’ve ever found. There are some decent jalapeño ones out there also but there’s also some bad/bland jalapeño ones out there

https://www.jerkyholic.com/sweet-heat-sriracha-jerky/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This is it, the last Friday.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Methanar posted:

This one from this past sunday.

Seth Edit: removed menthars image

She doesn't know what she's missin'

Sounds like she’s missin someone that doesn’t tip

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:17 on May 12, 2023

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m a private dancer

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Not a big fan of sushiritos tbqh. Sushi should be small and bite-sized so it can be popped into the mouth with chopsticks and savored carefully, not wolfed down hurriedly as it dribbles fish juice down your hands.

You can take small bites of a sushirito FYI you don't have to shove it all in your mouth at once like your dad's cock

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’ll give you a little bit of the ol hot torpedo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That hotdog looks woke

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I got a new rug for my office

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cat was free with rug purchase

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lmao :cheers:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Do deer masturbate with their mouths or their hooves

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My dads still alive.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

For now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Call me Mr. Ballsack Filler.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When my doctor measured my urethra for my annual checkup he commented that it was so large I’d probably be able to pass kidney stones without even noticing so good news there I guess.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JIZZ

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

teemolover42069 posted:

I'll be ready to begin my posting day as soon as my right eye decides to unblur. every morning, a goddamn blurry eye. every morning a fresh hell. ah wait there it goes. alright im good

Maybe you have sleep apnea and you're not getting enough oxygen?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My eyes work great and are also big and beautiful.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

these friday shifts at the dick sucking factory are getting out of hand

just now arriving home

Have you tried suckin faster?

Or maybe harder?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

This lady said she broke several ribs in the fall but apparently since she was cheating in the grape stomping competition I guess she deserved it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m in what do you think the funniest way I could break your ribs is let’s do it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is imagine dragons the new nickel back I like that song Bones but kind of feel bad for liking it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

kntfkr posted:

imagine dragons isn't real people. the band was grown in a vat by HBO to create music for previews and trailers. if you like a song by imagine dragons it's like liking a geico commercial. makes you a bad person

I do like geico commercials

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wait which ones are the mayhem commercials with the guy from Rescue Me I love that guy those are the commercials I like

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bagmonkey posted:

I’m trying to get 30k steps, Friday vibes

Jesus Christ why

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my balls are a touch sore

Don’t scratch so much

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I can't believe it's not friday

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When does the sex start

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It’s not Friday I don’t believe it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tarquinn posted:

I own a bottle skull of Dan Aykroyd's crystal head vodka. It's actually quite good.

Pour out the vodka and gently caress the crystal skull

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m gonna get a bird with a big dick tattoo but I need to get it somewhere my wife will never see it so I think I’ll get it tattooed on my dick.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Good day to watch greatest movie ever made. Even better in big screen 4K.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It is

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I wish the sexy witches had won instead of the Buckners.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was surprised how good Paranormal Activity was, like "Blair Witch but in the suburbs" sounds so obvious and lame but it scared the poo poo out of me.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

my mom started calling and asking my wife when we’re coming home and stressing her out, this is the first time weve asked my mom to watch our kids like ever despite her taking my brothers kids and sisters kid once a week at least and so we are now driving an hour and a half home from waiting because there was still a few people in line ahead of us so my wife was pissed and stressed and said we’re just going to get the kids now

sorry sid that sucks

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I was obsessed with found footage movies after Blair Witch came out and shocked the nation. Now they are so fake looking to me.

Dude I worked with 100% insisted Blair Witch was real found footage and he was dumb enough and weird enough that I don't think it was an act I'm pretty sure he really thought it was all real.

He started making those weird little twig dolls and hanging them around his cubicle

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wendigee posted:

A24 does a lot of movies they are not tied to horror like Blumhouse is. I like Blumhouse a lot too but they do release some... Not great things

Oh! I forgot I also watched "Cobweb" on theaters with my mom and sister and I thought it was pretty great for what it was

I thought Blumhouse's fantasy island was okay, not great not terrible, so I was a little surprised to just now see it has an 8% rotten tomatoes rating.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I missed a quarter of Friday thread posting because of a shameful and unjust mod probation, mods please think about the actual harm you’re doing to people by so flippantly handing our sixers there is a real human cost and I will never get those six hours of my life back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How light is your skin?