Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

OMD should've ended with May dead from something else all the same like a proper deal with the devil story should work. Just terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Thumbtacks posted:

:siren: hey fun fact, OP edited this post once it started gaining traction to make himself not look like an absolute tool. A mod posted it calling him out and he’s quickly deleting his comments and backtracking. :siren:

ACTUAL ORIGINAL TEXT

Someone asked why he went no contact with his mom

Now that's a child with bad vibes, and the mother still tried.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The Bramble posted:

Hey thread, I hate you, so read this

Thicc girl smol boi

Switch positions? Doesn't seem that hard to work out.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Evil Willow posted:

WIBTA for using my legal name?

I hope his speech at the reception includes "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Slimy Hog posted:

Did this person physically restrain a stranger?

I thought just blocked her from his vision, but it's reddit so who knows

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Can I wear my sex boots with my dom jeans?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

Boom, 90% laid before 22.

So I repeat, if you haven’t had sex at 21, you are an outlier. If you are 25-30 there’s something wrong, and people will wonder what.

Nah, nothing wrong, get over that bullshit.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

carry on then posted:

Most women would disagree, which brings us neatly back to the original posted story, where the OP is NTA due to her very real and valid concerns.

You can have whatever reason you want not have a relationship with someone, she's very much NTA, doesn't mean there's necessarily something wrong with the kid for being a virgin is all in saying.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Piell posted:

AITA for being angry that my Coffee was swapped with Decaf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdQKVDUBu2g

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Piell posted:

AITA? I got fired from the MOH role and my husband got fired from the best man role

This woman is doubling-down hard in the comments that regardless of anyone's feelings strippers are something men want at bachelor parties and therefore they were right in springing them on them. Oh no one actually talked to the groom about it beforehand, she just assumed his harpy bride is just jealous and insecure and pushed forward full steam.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

thunderspanks posted:

AITA for flipping out on my parents over yellow mustard and sour cream?

life is so drat hard

I mean, it's pretty low stakes but it's still lovely of the family and sounds like they wasted a ton of food trying to force this individual to like mustard of all things.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

It's not immediate divorce, but if he doesn't listen to her and get some help to move past this that's where it would lead.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The whole thing is stupid because who in TYOOL 2021 gives a poo poo about being a patriarch of a family

get over yourself, this isn't 1700s England

Maybe it's like that one post where the guy watched too much Succession and thought taking over his father's modest business was the most important thing in the world and became obsessed with the idea.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

the holy poopacy posted:

How do I (29F) tell my partner (31m) that he is not as handy as he thinks he is?

Like I'm not perfect, but all this kind of male bullshit just seems so tiring to take part in. I know very clearly where my limitations on this stuff are and am more than happy to pay a professional to do things right.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Foo Diddley posted:

my favorite part of delivering pizzas was ppl trying to pay with hundreds. like, what part of "driver only has $20" did you miss? and they'd always, always get totally pissed when i said, "well do you want me to come back with the pizza or come back with your change. 'cuz the option where i leave the pizza *and* your money here is not on the table"

I once hosed up and only had a hundred for a pizza guy. Gave him a pretty good tip for running back and getting change because I felt like an rear end.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Sorry about your name Alan Gaper.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Years ago I was at the beach with my then-girlfriend (now ex-wife), her best friend Sara, and Sara's new boyfriend Todd. We didn't realize until we were already in the water that the current was particularly strong and eventually Sara went down hard and got caught in the undertow. This tiny 4'11" woman just disappeared under the water so I reached down, grabbed her as hard as I could, and started pulling backwards while my ex tried to help. During this Sara lost her top but neither of us even noticed, she was coughing and had obviously swallowed water, we just wanted to drag her further from the surf. Well Todd saw she was topless and lost his loving mind, awkwardly trying to push me while screaming but his feet kept getting stuck in the sand as the water was going in and out. Meanwhile Sara is literally vomiting water and now people are starting to crowd around as Todd keeps repeating "I KNEW YOU WANTED TO gently caress HER" even though I just met the guy for the first time an hour ago. He finally ended up getting arrested for punching the lifeguard in the side of the head when the guy tried to put a towel around Sara's shoulders. I honestly can't remember what happened to him after that.

So you're saying he got instantly angry?

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for being angry that my Boyfriend got my name tattooed on him?

I would love to know how many name tattoos have led to breakups. It's kind of funny to me how often it comes up.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

AITA For telling my son that he is the reason me and his mother are getting divorced?

:owned:

https://twitter.com/SadiqoJN/status/1070995854272675840?s=20

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Look for jobs in Ireland.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

The girl who sent nudes in that story isn't the rear end in a top hat. It's easy for us old web 1.0 farts to say "just don't send nudes lol" but it's a normal thing now whether we agree with it or not.

The OP is the rear end in a top hat for giving a sixteen year old boy, who for all intents and purposes is a walking hormone, access to a device with nudes on it. Of course he's going to look for titties, that's what sixteen year old boys do.

The boy himself is also an rear end in a top hat (above the usual standard of assholery) because stealing nudes is creepy but trading them to your buddy so he can harass the person in them is downright Reddity.

Yea, what an rear end in a top hat for trusting your brother that you had every reason to trust previous to this.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

trickybiscuits posted:

There's infections (I had one too. Don't get your ears pierced at a mall kiosk), allergies to certain metals, and also little kids tend to tug at their ears when they have an ear infection, which they tend to get a lot of, and this can rip their earlobe.

Also apparently every single person who pierces their infant's ears is insane:

Give diamonds to toddlers, why not!

I won't lie, I skimmed the piercing stuff at first and just saw them talking about piercing their double Ds and that confused me based on where the conversation started.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Walking down the aisle to stone cold's music

As long as you walk down it the same way he would. And give the priest maybe a Stunner, have your boys throw you some beers, and walk out.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Runcible Cat posted:

But ASTRONAUTS all need to be able to DO MATH so she could NEVER BE ONE!

(Comedy alternative: his brain broke when she got a body pillow with Buzz Aldrin's face on.)

Not to mention the Neil Armstrong replica dildo.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Mx. posted:

AITA for refusing to clean the bed and causing my husband to sleep on the floor?

Sounds like SIL can take her brother for a little while and see how she feels then.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Merry Christmas! Your gift is here inside this Lament Configuration.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Security through obscurity never works.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA for being upset that my fiancé spent all of the money for my wedding dress and our future house?

Reddit, speaking as one: The dress is not the problem here.

Struggling with a gambling addiction but went to Vegas for the bachelor party. I don't think there was much struggle there.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Variable 5 posted:

You fool. You absolute buffoon.

Minnie would be getting the abortion, not Goofy.

Right, Goofy performs it.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

MY (27f) husband (27m) of 6 months are on our first cruise. I thought we'd do activities and excursions but to him it's been a literal food orgy. Is this gluttony just normal cruise behavior or do I need to address this?

I hope she just like talked to him, it seems like such an obvious answer. Different expectations can be jarring but unless she married a dipshit just talking should get them aligned.

It is reddit though so she might have married a dipshit in which case only wasting 6 months before learning that is probably a good thing.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Breakfast mom is doing nothing wrong.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Tsaedje posted:

Getting up at 5am on a weekend in order to have more time to do self imposed chores, and one of those is making breakfast for people who aren't up so it can be passive aggressively left cold for them because they're not up as early as she thinks they should be. She could easily just not make breakfast for them.

Again, her and her husband eat too.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Mx. posted:

AITA for not helping out the lady who hit my car?

The woman is Marty McFly from the original timeline

edit: Actually 2nd timeline I think

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Mx. posted:

AITA for removing my sister from the bridal party because she won't wear the bridesmaids dress?

lol sister has been this brand of religious for years, OP definitely chose the dress on purpose knowing that her sister wouldn't be able to wear it so she could kick her out of the bridal party

I mean, you shouldn't plan your wedding around the cult your sister is in.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for telling my fiance that he has to choose between me and his family ?

That quote

“If you run into an rear end in a top hat in the morning, you ran into an rear end in a top hat. If you run into assholes all day, you're the rear end in a top hat.”

feels appropriate here.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Hughlander posted:

AITA for not letting my gf use maple syrup to sous vide pork chops?

Whelp, I got a sous vide for Christmas so I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

Holy crap the update on this, that escalated from the GF just being dumb really fast.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

This actually happened years ago with my mother-in-law. We were still living on Long Island and there was a great pizza place nearby that we went to often enough that we knew everyone's name, we wouldn't be charged for drinks, they'd include extra stuff with a delivery, etc. One day we decided to go there for dinner with my spouse's mother, stepfather, older brother and his partner, and younger brother. Everything was great. They even brought out a couple plates of focaccia for the table and complimentary tiramisu for dessert. And then the bill came, which my mother-in-law decided to take so she could pay for everyone. There was a $1.00 service fee included that she noticed, and the server couldn't explain what it was when asked. She then berated the guy, asking how he couldn't know where this extra charge came from, and if this is the sort of thing they do to customers all the time. The manager came over and tried to explain that it was a mistake and he'll gladly take the dollar off the bill. She told him that it shouldn't have happened in the first place. He came back with the revised check, apologized again, and told her to have a nice night. She replied "Too late" and we never went back to that pizza place again until we moved away.

I hope you also never went anywhere with your mother-in-law again either.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Cythereal posted:

That wasn't even the brony one I meant to link. :v:

No idea if there's one for this thread specifically but making fun of redditors is a hobby in multiple goon discords.

I lost track of most of the goon discords when GDN died

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

hawowanlawow posted:

I watched a movie with my girlfriend and she got offended by something in it

no, I will not say what movie it was or what she was offended by

But let's just say it's on my List from my friend named Schindler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Invisible Clergy posted:

I've seen people list the age and sex of companies, feti, pets, and statues, but Willem Dafoe (66m) broke me.

Yea, that detail is kind of great