Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

BabyFur Denny posted:

DICAP is a lovely lie, at least if you have a minimum of standards regarding the quality of dicks. It's incredibly hard to find decent dick.

BabyFur Denny, i have some questions about this post, and how it relates to your username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

DoubleNegative posted:

AITA for waking my roommates up for a snack?

what's it called when it's not quite a laugh, but a wheeze of exhausted recognition?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

MarcusSA posted:

Couldn’t he technically still be on the hook since he’s essentially been raising the kid since birth?

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyes he can. de-facto parentage is absolutely the case here. though if the mother refuses payments i don't think there's a lot a judge or arbitor could do?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
donald trump called me fat and then the minute he won the presidency he ordered a cheeseburger buffet for rough and hungry college athletes.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

AngryRobotsInc posted:

I have never met any Christians who give even one singular poo poo about the Tetragrammaton being typed or read out or whatever, and I've met some absolutely batshit ones.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol isn't that explicitly a jewish observance

because there's an absolute dearth of supernatural experiences in american culture a lot of the more hardline types have begun appropriating elements of judaism, trying to wring some novelty out of their dead-end spiritual lives.

the "spiritual warfare" crowd is so weird i absolutely believe we'll start seeing the christian media sphere start attempting to re-normalize Goetic rituals. mass exorcisms with hollywood witchspolitation aesthetics, I absolutely believe this.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Defiance Industries posted:

As opposed to everywhere else where they're constantly running into werewolves and draculas?

yes, exactly. i'm glad you understand.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i can't find anything public more recent than 2006 but there's a decent amount of talk among college employees about how to help freshmen cope with surprise divorces: https://news.psu.edu/story/206200/2006/01/10/parents-unexpected-divorce-can-destabilize-new-college-students-life apparently it's not uncommon at all for parents to stop living together once their kid has flown the coop.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
ach mine automobile ist too vroomvroom dost vu wanst it eenstead?

oh yah mine frienden thanken zee verred much

(thats how the conversation went, thats how europes type talk)

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

kntfkr posted:

Literally last night before his bath. First turd in the toilet and it was gigantic. We all clapped. He said "Yay! Hooray!" My wife was smiling so hard she almost cried. Yeah, I was self-aware for it. Got dark in my head real quick.

mine experimented with peeing in his penguin potty a few times but hasn't shown much interest lately. he has, however, started dropping into a power squat and doing a Goku Powerup pose every time he blows the seat out of his diapers, which makes trips to the park eventful.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Complete with the screaming?

a toddler is never not screaming

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
honestly $400 worth of shatter a month is the floor for how high stay at home parents should be, they typed, stay-at-home-parentishly.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Kuiperdolin posted:

It's not often r/relationships posts get a trailer.

yeah i am reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallll curious what her "narcissistic attackers" have to say about their conflict with her.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Honestly if you're in a relationship and so bored of just making love all day every day that you decide to have a child, you were probably doomed to begin with tbh

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
me, 24, have money, furniture not caked in poo poo and kraft cheese: drat life is hell, if only there was a way to make it infinitely more terrible

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
babe, hey, babe? babe, listen. saturda- hey? babe? saturdays are ferda. saturdays are ferda. come on put your bag down and ask me what ferda means. babe. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for posting a video of my husband dancing?

not the rear end in a top hat, you rig up internet cameras in your loving house you reap the Stupid Whirlwind.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Cowslips Warren posted:

here is what I don't get. Now, I don't have a penis, but for those that do, and like it, isn't any reason a good reason to touch it? Wash it, clean it, tug one out? Or is it the toddler contrarian that screams NO You Can't Make Me! when it comes to basic poo poo like cleaning your dick?

he probably likes the way he smells, meaning his hygeine is only a problem for other people. meaning it's not a problem.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Sisal Two-Step posted:

"I'm in such a hard position!! I had to choose between a huge lavish ridiculous wedding where I can be a princess for a day or my sister. Why won't anyone feel sorry for me :("

Here's a nice one:

Want to ask my friend [19F] out, now that she’s a girl, but worried I’ll [20M] hurt her feelings.

aw these zany kids :3: i hope they have some nice safe fun togehter.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Funktastic posted:

AITA for being annoyed by my FIL’s speech at Christmas dinner?

32 hour baked beans? what the hell? this is all, like, minnesota circus people food. this isn't what chefs make. none of that has french names. ambrosia's main ingredient is sold in tubs.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Bug Squash posted:

My old driving instructor told me the tale of the Time he and his brother bought an almighty wheel of Camembert in rural France and then tried to gun it to the chunnel to smuggle it back into the UK. This plan went wrong when the Summer temperatures rendered the cheese putrid and fumigated the car with a stench that was unbearable even to two cheese fanatics. Eventually they had to roll the thing into a ditch and drive the rest of the way with windows open. I've always been very careful with large quantities of cheese after his cautionary tale.

i had a racket going in Korea where I'd go to the Sam's Club in seoul and stock up on brie and freeze it overnight before the 4 hour bus trip back to my nowhere no brie having town and resell the wheels for $15 to cheeseless white women. till a friend of mine found someone with a car to take him to the one an hour away which did not have a bus going to it.

fah. fah!!!!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Piercing a child's ears makes it easier to keep them secured in place with a bike lock.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
it's been my experience that heavily religious families don't even know their own kids, their parents live in a fog where they unquestioningly believe everything they're told about teenagers while stoically ignoring everything their actual teen is trying to tell them. all teens are horny rulebreakers trying to smoke drugs, because that's how it is on the television, and if their lives are dramatic like television they can turn their faces away from the all-sucking void of nullity that has swallowed their entire personality.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Xun posted:

I'm confused about the fact that the same word is used for basically completely opposite practices

This is the basis for Anthropology 101. There is no advanced levels, they were eliminated in a budget holocaust. But yes, it's a deeply backwards tradition which reflects the level to which old honkies have hosed up the whole world.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
ohhhh those perfect little feetsies!!!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
deliberately turning the heat ON during the summer in order to fight Climate Change. she should also invest in some BITCOIN MINERS to help balance peak load and also keep her hellmouth toasty-warm.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Cthulu Carl posted:

Looks, it's simple thermodynamics - AC works by taking the heat from the room and putting it outside. OBVIOUSLY if you run the heat in the summer, then that's working by taking the cool from inside your home and putting it outside, thereby cooling the climate!

what if i create a vortex by putting all the fans in every window and blowing out? this is real btw and works. i'm not the worlds biggest crazy dumbass telling you that you can thwart physics with a box fan and poorly insulated shitbox triple decker.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Jonag and the Ghwale

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
making fun of the TSA is prejudiced against the no one else is touching my genitals society

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i'm a grapefruit waiting at the grapefruit store for the right toddler to take me home and roll me under the one piece of furniture which can neither be moved nor successfully reached under.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

wheatpuppy posted:

Also pine cones aren't even heavy. I have to wonder what she thought was in the big lightweight box that rattled and smelled like resin.

im a cone-dwelling weevil and this christmas scrooge stole my children's houses :'(

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
swinging from a vine, primal making GBS threads on some foes. like how my ancestors diarrhead

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

oh jay posted:

Eh, I had it pegged as Thailand before reading. But I'm sure we were all on the same continent.

I was thinking Estonia! That's a big one for right wingers afraid of nonwhites. Haven't seen some good old fashioned Japanophilia since K-pop took over. It's almost nostalgic.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

MEIN RAVEN posted:

What if it’s referring to a condition where my balls are turning blue because they were tied up too tightly with a thick rubber band? Asking for a friend….

filling my sack with so much colloidal silver libertarians wear it as a protection amulet against age of consent laws

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Rotten Red Rod posted:

OP is not claiming it's any kind of widespread trend, just that they have a single employee that's doing this. Which I could totally see happening, I'm sure there are (rare) cases of especially socially awkward furries doing this or something similar at their first job.

Could also be totally made up of course, sure.

yeah like this very forum has seen plllllenty of posts from furries themselves along the lines of "started going feral at work, got fired after biting my district manager now im forever banned from dollar tree."

this is someone with poor social skills poisoned by fandom.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
soothing all the completely real demented trans seniors by playing them the music they remember from their long-forgotten youth (depeche mode)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Captain Hygiene posted:

Whom amongst us has not destroyed our laptop because our jokes were so bad

:sadpeanut: