Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
did biden really poo poo his pants at the thing

im inclined to believe it but literally every reference to it is from the chuddiest places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1455251937327206400?t=vbU9JxcFTMjhqLISO-YmTw&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
he sucked when he wasn't winning anything like 15 years ago when his brain still worked, he sucked when he was the 2020 candidate we all laughed at, he sucked when jim clyburn started the domino effect in his favor, he sucked when he won, he sucks now. he wasn't trump and that's it. this is depressing but not at all surprising

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

think of the fundraising potential tho

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Nucleic Acids posted:

Odds on the marriage fully dying before 2022? Or do you think they'll try to stretch it out so Pete doesn't run as a bachelor in 2024?
It will stay alive as long as Pete is politically viable, it polls well (I think?) and Pete is cognizant of the optics game (see:mimicking obamas mannerisms perfectly, "high hopes")

poor chasten:(

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
hmmm....better not pass any of these, just to be safe

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
This isn't as stupid as it sounds, the dems are going to have to trumpify their party with dumb populist bullshit to stay competitive

dwayne 'the rock' johnson would be our president if he ran on the dem ticket in 2020

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Mayor Dave posted:

ducklo has definitely not been embedded

didn't they embed ducklo than almost immediately unembed him because he's a sexpest or hates women or w/e

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/1462795000668950535?t=ALTWfvCU0wwrrusNjKLoBw&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

I get the impression that this wouldn't be a thing under a harry reid senate majority

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/1511352019143041024?t=YzB31APCLTF9dC_FUumTaA&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Wow

If his mind still worked he would probably feel shame that he was selected just to be a stopgap against trump and nothing else

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Acelerion posted:

The only thing joe enjoys is wearing the big boy pants and hamming it up so this could be psychically damaging provided he is still aware and can form memories

Good, I hope in his brief cognitive moments it eats at him

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Pead posted:

Just saw that Hersel Walker is leading Warnock consistantly in polls for the GA Senate. lololololol

Dems are going to get murdered in the house and senate

Seriously, if you can't outmaneuver a out n proud wife beater with legitimate brain problems and doing Baby's First Lies then what's the point, why do democrats even exist

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

ArmZ posted:

a good JO however...

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

just read the words on the tv, sweetie

just like we practiced

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

projecthalaxy posted:

Zoomers love to be named John Della Volpe

How do you do, fellow kids?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

the democrats can do what they should have done to manchin years ago which is kick his loser rear end out of the party and spend whatever party resources it takes impoverishing his family and making sure he and his loser kids never have a political career again

harry reid would have probably done this

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Crowsbeak posted:

As I’ll say again Maoism will be enacted by running as a Republican. Especially on a platform of purging the demon rats.

Republicans want to do struggle sessions so badly lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
The only assurance with a 2024 trump dem run is that bernie will once again get ratfucked by the dnc

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1519701695416225794?t=63s4Brl5suJX5HX74RyIeg&s=19

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

What this says is that the money they invested led to a victory, it's just one more win they can notch to satisfy the donor base

the democrats!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
Democrats will never have a lock on the Hispanic vote ever again so try not to think about it too much

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

THS2 posted:

whats bidens plan for monkeypox

WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY YER GETTIN NERVOUS COME ON MAN

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
I remember obamacare actually being pretty affordable if you qualified for the discount waiver, but holy poo poo do you get hosed on this come tax season

Garbage rear end plan from garbage rear end party

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Honest Thief posted:

didnt see this in the thread but prob just missed still

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1532097085981474818

biden's job really is about giving you the news that the company can't give you a raise cause of externalities

Jesus christ

why say this out loud, what the gently caress is he doing

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

ex post facho posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/dunksdeu...ingawful.com%2F

joe biden is not just a worthless president, he's on track to be one of the worst in history

good or bad, I feel like he's far and away the least engaged president in modern times, that he matters the least

but trump screwed up my barometer for determining things like this so idk

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

really queer Christmas posted:

Biden: not my problem

My god. Sorry Jack hands are tied! My god.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Thoguh posted:

Starting to think that the democrats might be very stupid.

https://twitter.com/justinwolfers/status/1533639146824155136?s=21&t=1qFWprAtEX8W1e54ft-GYQ

Probably going to get destroyed in 2022.

God in heaven. Can't do poo poo, jack!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

SirPablo posted:

Just give everyone a $500 economic stimulus check in September. Probably too dumb to figure that out. Even idiot trump knew to put his stupid signature on it.

I think trump would have won if he kept handing out checks and I think he learned this, but a bit too late, iirc towards the end he appeared to be scrambling to send even more money ???

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
Also that money is earmarked for ukraine

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

The really sad part is that the guy didn't at least get Kavanaugh.

That was never part of the agreement

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Shear Modulus posted:

if they only legalized weed nationally right now they'd win in a huge blowout in november

Dems don't want to win they want to fundraise

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Lord of Pie posted:

I bought gas the week before last and 3/4 of a tank cost me 60 bucks

I bought gas today and half a tank cost me 60 bucks

Not sure but I think things might be looking not so great for the Democrats in 2022

that's where youre wrong, friend. they are in it to win it!
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1536132741854416896?t=wzQ6E5m4j9jNnjE1XjO-Qg&s=09

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Hand Knit posted:

a lot of the posts in this thread are some version of "it's happening again" so i'm here to give you yet another thing that's happening again

https://twitter.com/Robillard/status/1536340004104028161

I'm old enough to remember when dems did the exact same thing to donald trump, also thinking he would be an easy win

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

If you're like me and were born in the mid '80s, think of all the poo poo we've seen up to now: the Berlin Wall coming down. Blowjob impeachment. OJ. Columbine. 9/11. The Great Recession. Covid-19. Great Depression 2.0. And Boomers wonder why so many of us are so jaded and checked out of The Process (tm).

"The younger generation now tells me how tough things are—give me a break. No, no, I have no empathy for it, give me a break."

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!
I need him to come out and say that this is "malarkey, jack" and continue making the absolute worst decision on things when confronted with a decision

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

CIA has generations of KSA data and the only big spook thing we tried w/Venezuela is that one day when US mercs got disarmed and detained by fishermen and one of the guys peed on himself

thats why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 385 days!

Danny LaFever posted:

The US has tried multiple (failed) coups in Venezuela

Like I get the whole "loving w/Latin America for decades" thing but i never read anything about involvement in Venezuela specifically until Maduro. Would love to learn more!