Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Victis posted:

If you love The Daily Show in 2021 you'll love Don't Look Up
brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
lol the letterboxd cast page for never been kissed

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Redmayne's disjointed and weirdly flamboyant performance occupies permanent space in my head. He sounded like an elderly woman pretending to be demure and posh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKkjvzxu7yU

a slight touch of jeremy irons in dungeons & dragons energy right here

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
guess who's not coming to dinner

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Arc Hammer posted:

What version of Dawn of the Dead do people prefer? The Romero cut or the Argento cut with the Goblin music? I want to pick up the movie since I only watched it once years ago but I don't know which is the preferred version.

US Theatrical.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
brawl in cell block 99 hit me right in the part of my brain that loves exaggerated exploitation trash. the movie opens with yokel vince vaughn beating the poo poo out of a car with his bare hands like the bonus stage in street fighter, it’s dumb as hell

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
no mention of cronenberg originally being hired to direct total recall? hell, all the mutant stuff is holdover from his drafts of the script. dude invented kuato ffs.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

wait this isn't a random name and story generator and these are real? lol

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
it's shot like that because it was hoopers thing at the time. i remember thinking when it came out that the show would be a lot better if it wasnt shot like paul greengrass doing battlefield earth

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
pssh bruce willis is just modeling his twilight career on the true king of getting paid to sit in a chair in a fake movie, steven seagal

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
del toro's stuff always feels like a garish stylized artifice containing no depth, like baz lurhman or something. haven't really liked anything of his except i sort of enjoyed pan's labyrinth i guess

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
before the ring, introducing lord of the rings: the rings

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
new bel air discourse is way weirder than new lotr discourse

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
saw a negative review of bel air from a major outlet. the first comment said the show was great and the reviewer probably prefers minstrel shows to serious black drama. the second comment said the reviewer should be fired for their anti-white rhetoric. very normal country we got here

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
from the director of wandavision and the writers of that, avatar 2, and captain marvel.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
cucked by chris kattan, fuckin hell

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

if something wins the Palme d'Or that means it either whips rear end or it's something you'll still remember years from now.

then again, fahrenheit 9/11

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
scanners has the misfortune of starring the most lifeless lead actor in existence. put literally anyone else in that role and it's enjoyability gets a huge bump

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

gotta maintain copyright in the distant future where money is no longer necessary

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
gonna pay tribute to a real g and watch william hurt turn into an electrified humanoid tumor / monkeyman in altered states

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
beard guy in hat is just a channel awesome douche that's already been doing this poo poo for like a decade

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Mr. Meagles posted:

Smith is now out of control and delivering Ric Flair chops to everyone in the audience its total pandemonium

god i wish

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

theater kids. smdh

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
as of three years ago, willis' net worth was a quarter of a billion dollars. can't imagine he's hurting for cash

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i really wish that prick wasn't in br2049

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i hope they pile them all onto the not-enterprise in the first episode of season 3 and the warp core has a meltdown and explodes. no tricks. no traveling back to undo the disaster. no q hijinks. they're all just dead.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

PostNouveau posted:

In the new Picard, Dr. Nerd gets taken over by the Borg Queen. The team needs a distraction at a party they're at, so she turns off all the lights and starts belting out "Shadows of the Night" by Pat Benetar.

Sound on for this one

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PleasingDirectGrasshopper-mobile.mp4

My question is: Did Jurati know this song? Did the Borg Queen know this song? Is the Borg Queen controlling the spotlight? Did the Borg Queen tell the live band what to play?

Also Picard gets hit by a car and they take him to a doctor who resuscitates him. Apparently he's one of them Blade Runner replicant type of androids, not a Data type of android.

Next week, they're going into his mind to get him out of a coma, because they've determined there's nothing physically wrong with him so he must be trapped in a dream!

mike and rich should just livestream themselves watching this show

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
they already did a prisoner remake on amc like 12(?) years ago and yeah it sucked

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNzWOAFhroQ
?

???

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i could see danny devito as a more chaotic columbo

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
i see a few blue checkmarks yelling at each other about picard so it must've been extra poo poo tonight

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Arc Hammer posted:

Hell yeah I love Masks!

*eyes wide shut music*

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Driftingmouse posted:

Patreon Update:

Hello Friends. This is Mike. Wait. No, this is Rich Evans. I have been editing a very epic BOTW episode over the past week. It's finally done and hopefully should be posted soon. I have not had a chance to watch episodes 6,7, or 8 of Picard and have been avoiding spoilers. Now, that this edit is done I will probably watch those and begin work on the next Picard video. That or smash my fingers in a car door over and over again. One or the other. Stay tuned!

lol binging those episodes in one sitting will prob kill him

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
im surprised they hadn’t already seen stone cold, that was an early 90’s cinemax staple.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
this jack guys parents are meg ryan and dennis quaid. wild.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
northman was ok

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
he's also forums user tygerbug, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

PostNouveau posted:

Picard and Romulan lady spend the whole time wandering through the basement of the vineyard house. Picard remembers his untreated schizophrenic mother hanging herself and he found the body. He feels bad because he let her out of the room her dad locked her in. It was like 2300s and they had untreated schizophrenia.

what in the world