Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

duz posted:

Rock Out With Your Caucus Out

What the gently caress

Kellies nomination : Best overall. Good clear message, nice nutshot to the party in question.

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Apr 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Kellies Nomination : Least concealed bigotry LGBTIQ+]

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

HootTheOwl posted:

...Black face cricket scandal?

Andrew Symonds was of African-Caribbean background, he wore white zinc on his lips while on the field to stop sunburn

Famously got no support from Cricket Australia when he was called a monkey by Indian crowds / an Indian player

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Kellies Nomination : Worst caricature

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Trapezium Dave posted:

Spooner:

It looks like Victorian premier Dan Andrews on the cart with federal energy minister Chris Bowen.

The issues with power are more because the *coal* powered stations are having issues Spooner you drooling dumbfuck

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Fister Roboto posted:

Just out of curiosity, I looked up the weather in Hobart, Tasmania which is about as far south as you can get. 48F (9C) and sunny. I don't know what the weather is normally like there but I'd consider that to be "slightly chilly".

9C isn't that cold for Hobart. The average maximum daytime for July is 12C. The record low is -2C. I have no frigging clue why that idiot thinks basically an expected cooler day in Victoria (Apparently thr coolest day for four years, down to 2C in the morning) is worth comparing to jack poo poo

CAT INTERCEPTOR fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jul 20, 2022

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Was going to ask, I thought Martha's Vineyard people actually went out of their way to make sure the immigrants flown there were looked after? Thats some real opposite of reality bullshit by the alt-right assholes

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

wizzardstaff posted:

Well, he wouldn't have to do that if Bloodthirsty Biden would call off his proxy war of aggression!

e: I don't think the accompanying blog was posted, so here you go:

I felt my brain get damaged from reading that crass stupidty by Grarrison

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

The first thing I think with Sinfest is... what in Gods name that idiot trying to say with this gibberish?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

ZZT the Fifth posted:

Perhaps not entirely coincidentally:

So there goes monthly income for Ishida.

I truly enjoy a good gently caress around / find out consequence

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

World Famous W posted:

like i could afford the rent of a cave

You were lucky, we used to dream about living in a lake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Trapezium Dave posted:

Knight:

Victoria’s myki public transport card could be scrapped by end of 2023 (Guardian) with the treasurer acknowledging the current system "is not up to global standards".

Surprisingly accurate albeit he is on the wrong side of the platform at Circular Quay, trains going from the Airport via the City Circle go counter clockwise and end up on the city side platform. If you are aiming to go somewhere else other than CBD/Quay, you should get off at Central - which would also get you on a train that goes clockwise around the City Circle and ends up on the Quay side of the station. It really is a fantastic view on that side with the harbour and the Opera House / Ferries / Bridge all on display

IF THE loving TRAINS ARE RUNNING AT ALL IN THIS loving CITY JFC they are unreliable as hell what with the unions and the state govt at each other's throats, lovely old and crumbling network outages, weather delays and just gently caress getting a train in Sydney. Melbourne trains and trams are far more reliable