Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Plutonis posted:

It's from Bouncer, a manga about... A guy who wants to work as a Bouncer

im dying thinking applying manga storytelling of being good at something to being a bouncer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
15 chaps in the MC has learned to take money from pockets... get his rear end MC

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

as new mod i say he cant

i need to find that probated av i made for you except put the av in front of the bars holding jail keys

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

we need to bring whoever chose 123x as a probe av size to justice

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Kay Kessler posted:

Just go out after it rains, you’ll find a hundred of ‘em.

i hate those mf'ers. get off the fuckin road

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I’m glad there’s going to be a nier anime because that means there’s another nier ost lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol 2 page probe sheet fear

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the will to post will bring em back, in this life or the next

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bad Seafood posted:

Shinto deities are not well-known for their strong stance on wheelchair accessibility.

its hell on earth to go up as somebody in a wheelchair, but you can get down faster than anyone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

Let's face it - Funimation was kind of a stupid name.

yup. crunchy roll really makes u want to order some food, salivation, etc whereas funimation is some sort off brand non-toxic playdough that the kiddos end up eating

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

The protagonist spends 200 chapters growing with the second love interest just to end up getting with the love interest from the first volume in the space of about 5 chapters. I didn't look it up but I'm convinced it was serialized and got suddenly canceled lol. The ending is a little rushed but it's fine, I guess, it's a happy ending for the characters but it's kind of like. Narratively whack, I guess.

i love it when this happens, i feel like all the authors get together in one big room somewhere to make sure it does.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I love lain down and going to sleep

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

ugh $273 for all 8 bubblegum crisis vinyls. i know i'm gonna end up doing it, and i do not and will never own a turntable.

i read the first half of this and kept scrolling then got the 2nd half later lol. what in tarnation

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

i saw a lovely Honda Civic yesterday with a massive decal of one of the maids from re:zero and i wish I took a picture because it looked exactly like a car from Forza. I was too busy laughing super hard though.

i walk past a car with a huge hatsune miku decal every day and am just astonished every time. i can't comprehend it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
my favorite thing about bleach, and the first thing i ever remember about it, is rukia's execution platform. parody of the crucifixion lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

I almost had a nervous breakdown within a week of becoming an IK, I wouldn't wish being a moderator on my worst enemy

within a week of becoming cspam IK i realized i could edit peoples post and if i did it on a brand spanking new post before the edit timer ran out I could edit them with nobody realizing since it doesn't differentiate between an edit from a mod or a regular user. :owned:

theres the 2nd bug from my vault for you astral lol, your welcome

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
got knees the size of cantaloupes

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

Who remembers watching full eps of anime on youtube in 10 minute chunks

wtf 10 minute chunks. vimeo, weird rear end vid players, etc would have em in full

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

marumaru posted:

jesus christ i thought the mods being treated like poo poo was comedic exaggeration. what the gently caress
i'd be willing to be an act-on-reports mod but not if it's going to be like that. yikes

mods sort of act as interlocutors between admins/userbase at large and being an insider in their own forum. so they have to be both the advocate of their own forums and enforcer of outside will. lowtax made a presentation on this lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
started lolling thinking about the SUPERMODS. where did those lil guys ever go

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Endorph posted:

frankly games can be fine on 30 fps :twisted:

I remember having my mind blown when i could push 60fps on battlefield3 or something lol. remember it with crystal clarity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FilthyImp posted:

Some guy went in posting 'ban me you sick gently caress pedo enablers' which, uh, is not very constructive.

i would have banned em, then been like my bad, my bad guys. bad shoot, pure reflex. im undoing it, but actually not talked to anybody and went and played monster hunter. then i would come back and be like oh poo poo... nobody did it? we'll fix this up. but then go back and play monster hunter some more lol.