Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Bring back the passing competition and let's settle this strongest arm in the NFL poo poo once and for all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1488570279538266115?t=gmGXV1urKa3JsMljFY0vPw&s=19

Lol

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

If Patriots Hero Troy Brown hadn't stripped that ball, and the Chargers won the Super Bowl, would they have still left San Diego?

Yeah

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

If you can't enjoy a giant goof trash talking Yannick ngakoue after throwing a 90 yards touchdown then I don't know what to tell you

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Is Lovie still coaching Tampa 2

Yeah

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

How is that not a flag?

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1491060719408025601?t=8pjzREm-hIxupYm0TCMsEg&s=19

Just in time to hike up the price of prime, too

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/YetiOrKnot/status/1491101335357308929?t=9w4nkZBcKSsZ_J3AuW5g0g&s=19

I'm getting the pro bowl Herbie

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1491228001048031235?t=CMEEn8bswbdejFyHxbTP2g&s=19

:sickos:

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

a neat cape posted:

He's so good

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

A Rams win gets a bunch of Cool Guys To Root For a ring but a Bengals win means even a dumb franchise like the chargers can win a super bowl so go joe

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

What's your favorite receiver route

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I think hi lo concepts are woefully underused. Especially when you have the dream of three good receivers where you can push the threat area another couple yards down the field than normal which puts the lbs in an almost unwinnable situation.

Drive and mills rule, agreed

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

The perfect passing concept is 989 btw, especially if you are Joe burrow throwing to Jamar Chase

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

The dorktown video on the 2010 Chargers reminded me that kassim Osgood was, indeed, good

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Seyi ajirotutu, now there was a guy who existed

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8fvGv9KKZA&t=902s

I'm sad that it's basically impossible to find a video that isn't 144p

Runaway beer truck is a great nickname for a fullback

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Joestin burbert

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

The Dave posted:

What if Hitler was black?

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Revis should be a first ballot even if his peak was shorter than people remember. Joe Thomas is a slam dunk. Honestly forgot Dwight freeney played that long but he'll get in eventually. I will entertain an argument for James Harrison getting in on his first try. Everyone else is prob not getting in

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1492916959561895938?t=dXQrSb9WEIETfXUsnBnzGw&s=19

Lol

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/JourdanRodrigue/status/1493065465962262535?t=VNQrKDWkfRUYZmFNyfod_A&s=19

Hell of a day for him lol

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Have we considered that Kupp was simply vibing post game

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Aren't the Rams going to implode now? I was under the impression that they can't keep everyone but have no facts to back that up.

Weddle and Whit are gonna retire but I have been told that Joe noteboom is a decent replacement for whit, Goff comes off the books (lol) and who knows what to do with OBJ with his knee. I think half their secondary are free agents as well. But if they don't have any more retirements, can bring back Von on a cheapish deal and do a couple restructures then they have enough going for them to run it back in a no good very bad NFC. But if all the retirement rumors for McVay and Donald are true then that bill might come for all of these win-now moves they made during the McVay era

Chucktesla fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Feb 14, 2022

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I think the team with a bunch of great players that beat a bunch of other teams with great players and won the super bowl is the best team in the league bu ti guess I'm different

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Their owner is a shithead but that's true of every owner except maybe Art Blank

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

The second ring continues to elude Rodgers.

Lol

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I don't think the guy who couldn't turn it on for the super bowl is suddenly going to do it in year 7 because he got barbequed on the bird website

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

We all know how reliable local talk radio guy rumors are but hell someone has to post something today

https://twitter.com/DanSileoShow/status/1495160324315500545

Lol apparently he's not even a radio host anymore he has a youtube show

I don't know if they could get someone like Derek Carr for that

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Anyways if Watson wasn't a rapist he'd be worth both those Washington edge rushers and every first Washington has but alas

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Forrest on Fire posted:

Sour Diesel beat me to it but lol what's Love worth now? Rosen at draft day got a 2nd, and looked worse, but are teams really going to shell top draft capital for someone who hasn't shown much?

*Checks top QBs in the draft* they're gonna get a first for him aren't they

I think a team that was high on Love in 2020 could talk themselves into trading a first, assuming the rumor isn't complete horseshit.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Someone will certainly give up *something* for him, assuming he’s actually on the trading block, I just can’t see it being a 1st. I’d guess a 3rd.

Sam Darnold was traded for a 2nd, 4th and 6th and his tape was arguably worse than Love's

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

WAR is baseball nerds trying to make fetch happen in football, but also yeah the chargers 2019 and 2020 drafts outside of Herbie have been not good with like, Nasir Adderley being the best of that crew? 2021 was pretty good though

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Who isn't gruntling in Cleveland at this point

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

The337th posted:

He misses Crabtree from the couple of years that connection was clicking. Only receiver that Carr has ever seemed to have faith in game to game when it comes to just making a decisive throw. Renfrow is kind of that in that role now, but he's not exactly winning a tight physical battle for a pass like Crabs was in 2015/2016.

Also how the hell has this thread circled between Carr/Cousins multiple times now without someone finding that Cousins Scale that correctly proclaimed Carr was worth 1.25 Cousins or whatever.

I think I have issue with how close Goff is to Daniel Jones on the Cousins scale tbh

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

This is fun

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Steve largent was a third party candidate splitting votes away from being Oklahoma governor so I nominate him as most annoying

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Who was that idiot former saints fullback that was on NFL network like a decade ago? He's the dumbest shithead former NFL player I've ever seen

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Damarius Bilbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Sometimes I see guys get paid that are very clearly not worth anywhere near that money and assume the team is trying to hit the minimum salary threshold