Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Fight Club 4 looking interesting.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

It was just another revelation in that interview where she disclosed the second baby with muskman.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

M_Gargantua posted:

How about instead we make them actual kpop style idols?

Oopa London Style

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I grew up near Knoxville and have no reason to go back besides seeing mom and dad once a year, along with a few high school friends who never achieved escape velocity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Nope, it does not. Jeff addressed it a while back but nothing has been updated to fix it. Which is fine for me, I don't need to be posting threads.

It's not a site thing, the iOS app can post new threads all day long. Back in 2009 or so the original Android app developer Ferg opted not to spend time adding it since in that era the community seemed to expect long OPs with a ton of graphics and links and Ferg judged, probably correctly, that nobody was going to do that kind of research and authoring on their Google Nexus One or Motorola Droid. Ferg is long departed and successive developers have chosen to spend their time on other enhancements to the app.