Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Is there a pool for who will be exposed as most fraudulent the quickest?

Will it be England or amphibian related?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

boxcarhobo posted:

the mclaren team built a turd

A clown turd, thank you very much

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Bwaahahahaha imagine being a papaya boi right now

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Cimber posted:

Yes, we should all commit mass suicide now after a poor showing in the first qual of the season.

I mean how will you even compete with Haas obviously gunning for the constructor championship

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I will never not laugh at his stupid Where's Waldo glasses

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
100% passion

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im so glad TSN in Canada plays commercials during the races, definitely doesnt make me Extremely Mad when they cut to them at the worst loving times

For some reason this reminds me of the Australian (or Canadian?) gp a few years back when the camera kept panning away from racing action and instead randomly zoomed into the crowd repeatedly

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Let me tell you all about my ownership of a salvage titled B5 A4

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Hmm, it seems both Max and Lewis are indeed doodoo

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Passive active aero seems pretty rad to me

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
So the English jelly all their meats to prevent brain worms then?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Fortunately it seems McLaren got around these issues by designing a car that isn't able to get close enough to anybody in the first place

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Oh boy, that puddle of sewage has less floaters in it!

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I am now partial to the names Strolldanado and Latifanado

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Just lol if you're not running on BeOS right now

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

italian quid posted:

I like how society has somehow turned any sort of blue collar work into some weird bizarro consumer fantasy camp thing. I know people I race with that can't even do an alignment on their kart but they've dropped several grand on a beta toolset lmao

Doesn't the track take care of kart maintenance anyways? All those kids' birthday parties take a toll.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
*choking through sobbing tears* b-b-but how can you clean a cast iron pan?!?! IT'S SO COMPLICATED

I feel like a cup of coffee, let me get out the mass spectrometer and autoclave.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I'm just excited for the sheer overwhelming amount of pure passion this weekend.

Plus Latifi and Stroll taking each other out on lap two

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Has anyone exposed the fraudulent English driver yet?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I just combine my manual grinder with my Milwaukee drill

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Appalling that Lewis violently and aggressively rammed into KMag like that. It looks like Mercedes' A driver did pretty well, though

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

DrunkPanda posted:

Am I the only one who hopes that Max continues his streak of winning every race that he finishes, for the rest of the season?

Only if every win is due to some rediculous fluke so he still has an * next to his championship

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Leclerc is going to lead the entire race until the final lap when he gets a freak tire puncture and Max passes him for the win

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Remember that time Latifi drove straight into the barrier

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Remember that time Lance Stroll drove straight into the barrier

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Surely a better strategy would be to not drive your car into a wall, correct?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Thanks Ants posted:

Looking forward to George's first win tomorrow after the Max DNF and the two Ferrari's tripping over each other on the first lap and having to pit

Or Ferrari fucks up their strategy handing the win to Red Bull while Mercedes earns less points than Haas and SkyF1 spends the majority of their broadcast jerking off over Lewis's battle for 10th place with Ocon or some poo poo.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Bloody Pom posted:

This just seems needlessly petty.

Yes, going against everything F1 represents

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Why would you want to read posts in the sequential order of when they were posted? Seems stupid.

Also Max is a frog.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Smh, just another tragic case of shoe poisoning ruining a career

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I really did not expect Phil Collins of all people to create this large of a diversion

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

harperdc posted:

this is incredibly true. trophies that cannot hold any celebratory drinks are poorly designed at best.

:staredog: uh I hope you know what you've done here, gonna need an explanation on this.

Lewis Hamilton is a fractal. All the laws of energy and matter break down into Lewis Getting In There.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Probably just rubbing his eyes due to allergies

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Are there any stats for average starting position of race winners for the past 20 years or so?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Crashing out then getting drunk on a yacht in Monaco vibes

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

net work error posted:

Every time I see Mark Webber's name I can't help but read it with an Australian accent.

Mock Wibbah

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Fodder Cannon posted:

Ferrari 1-2 coming up

What could go wrong?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Will Ferrari need to correctly choose tires during the race?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Also British Fraudulence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Smh, forgetting the formative culinary contributions of famous Italian American, Chef Boyardee