Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JEFF VS BOB 0 0%
BCC VS AFO 3 2.86%
WARDLOW VS W MORRISSEY 3 2.86%
JERICHO VS SANTANA 2 1.90%
LUCHA ANGEL VS REY FENIX 93 88.57%
DEONNA VS MERCEDES 4 3.81%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

El Generico posted:

I had the idea that the perfect crossover event for two companies who did not want to lose more than the other guy would be all tag matches. So if it was AEW and NJPW, it'd be one AEW babyface and one NJPW babyface vs. one AEW heel and one NJPW heel. Then no matter how the outcomes work out, neither company looks better than the other.

Yeah, I think the challenge is how to balance big marquee matches plus matches that make sense with the current booking plus trying to get a large number of people on the card. I think a few trios matches would help but I have a hard time choosing which trios! LIJ vs. Darby/Sting/Jeff? BCC vs. UE? BSS vs. The Lads? HoB vs. HoT? So many possibilities!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

CobiWann posted:

Question - who do you send Hook against at Forbidden Door?

Narita would be a great fit.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

CobiWann posted:

Question - who do you send Hook against at Forbidden Door?

I want to change my answer to Hobbs/Starks/Hook vs. Cobb/O'Khan/Henare.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

pressedbunny posted:

I will not tolerate this Dark disrespect.
And I mean this with all sincerity, Serpentico should have a job for life. There is nobody on the roster as consistently entertaining. He is better at losing than anyone else is at winning.

Yeah Serpentico is one of my legit faves and I'm always happy to see him. Definitely holds my attention better than many of the upper card wrestlers.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Sandman McMahon posted:

What about the Joker?

What if the Joker is Teddy Hart?

What then?

Tyson Kidd re-signed after the rumours he resigned, right? Putting him against Joe in the first round would be a bold move.

I doubt they'd debut a nobody as the Joker but Michael Richard Blais is sort of the last of the dungeon trainees by proxy so he'd fit. And be immediately murdered by Joe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Mons Hubris posted:

Not a tag match in sight, we love to see it

Yeah, for a promotion with a lot of emphasis on tag wrestling there hasn't been much of it going on lately. At least two of the matches tonight could have implications for the tag division, I guess?