Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol :rip: to nick, iran's baddest boy

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1557423683521712129

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol mike got dadbod as hell

i gained like 30 lbs when we formed babby but i just blamed feeding a pregnant chick all the time

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mistermojo posted:

the most interesting thing to me about the new show is Nick saying the words "I'm sorry" which sounds wrong every time I hear it

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
oh adam
i'm finah where
i'm finah way
i'm gonna where
i'm gonna work all day
onna dahn all bars onna lunchbreak
take m'lunchbreak take too long
too long onna lunchbreak
an they sent me home
on the adam friedland show
adam friedland shooooow

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sunk Dunk posted:

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

hel l yeah

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sunk Dunk posted:

you are talking to a guy that hangs out on red scare boards all day. most likely an early 40s homosexual with a drinking problem

i think he's just british

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sunk Dunk posted:

i just realized mike recine looks kinda like old brandon wardell

he looks like he ate brandon wardell

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i say swears online posted:

oh god stav is steve harvey for millennials

in an eggplant suit stav would just look like the grimace

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
what's the opinion, i'm definitely not going to listen to ian's pressured speech hosting for an hour

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
for like 6 straight hours lmao

responding firemen definitely saw him on their way in to die

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
shipon n word check

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the anti-horny people sound like church nerds tho

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
they really should've given him the oscar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFG5dk1GyRo

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i say swears online posted:

jafar is clearly queer-coded

so was Scar, which made him an affront to the circle of life

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Yeah and I have an uncle literally named Mike Hunt.

i used to work with a Dick Browning

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK posted:

the one and only ep of theirs to watch as a first timer is the miata one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp1kuo6xkbE

"mean drunk headlights" is p good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
sugar.

in water.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i thought for sure it'd be a bobbitt joke

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i watched an all-down syndrome improv troupe today

they are on youtube, and at one point are described as "you know 'Whose Line' well that but with all Down Syndrome"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Automata 10 Pack posted:

being sober is hell and so is alcoholism. fixing it is realizing that your brain is geared towards putting you on a path towards the cycle of abuse of it and so you need to have it out of your life entirely

which sucks because alcohol is fun and social casual drinking is a great way to retain a social life as an adult. we’d like to pretend that you don’t miss out on a lot when you don’t drink, but people who casual drink have longer lifespans despite the substance technically shortening it due to the social benefits.

I wish we could move on to casually smoking weed or some other substance.

if you have a problem with drinking it's a good idea to quit for awhile, but you can always go back and just have one or two if you're not a pussy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol reddit finally figured out that the tom meyers fan subreddit was in fact something else

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The_Rob posted:

The first one is a lot of fun but then they start getting into explaining lore and poo poo and like who gives a gently caress.

it's really funny to me that everything costs exactly one gold coin

entrance to the cool assassin club, one coin

cocktail at the cool assassin club, one coin

bulletproof 3 piece suit, one gold coin

gently caress john wick's rear end in a top hat, one gold coin

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
you like to smoke cum, jake

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

People who take that many vitamins & supplements don’t really understand the human body or how nutrients work or what bioavailability means and are just choking down half a pound of gel capsules every morning just to poo poo all that Zinc & Magnesium out like 6 hours later.

Idiots.

i take a daily magnesium pill for migraines, that's legit

it makes you poop a lot too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

Listening to MSSP has really turned my opinion of Gillies around. He really was just a drunk loser stealing beans from his parents house until he went from being a complete nobody to one of the most famous racists in the country. Like, nearly overnight international celebrity… but for saying slurs… just a complete nightmare for a good churchy boy like Shane. It’s funny to hear him on episodes from 2-3 years ago being like “yeah I have $50 in my bank account and I’m sleeping in my parents basement” to “ I’m touring with Louis CK & Bert Kreisscher and my managers are giving my staff health insurance”. It’s so weird that you could be doing comedy for a decade in Philly for peanuts but he moved to NYC just two short hours away and his career absolutely exploded in no time.

But goddamn is their podcast funny when they find a bone and clamp down. As soon as anyone scores a premium feed hit me in the DMs, waiting for the Patreon episodes to get pieced out on YouTube sucks.

one of the youtube clip channels just uploaded a compilation of shane discussing his asian neighbors today

he devoured 2016 nick mullen

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

I wish the idiot bitch cowards who keep buying me this red text would show themselves

i think it's funny that they seem to think it can only mean you're a pedophile

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
sam hyde grew his head way to large with hgh, that is a clear disadvantage in combat sports

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
matt mccusker definitely has a sub-70 iq

i just heard him say "i didn't know a movie could trick me that hard" in reference to the sixth sense

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

It is deeply disturbing to me how often I’ll hear Matt say something that I feel completely aligned with, like something deep & personal that I’ve never said out loud, and Matt’s the only person I’ve ever heard say the same thing, but then a minute later he’s talking about going to the chiropractor and I have to be like “wait, am I also stupid?”

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sunk Dunk posted:

I guarantee you the excuse he gave is that he wouldn’t be able to live his healthy lifestyle on the road as he continued to get massive

he brought his vitamix to new orleans in order to eat healthy

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol apparently they nuked the dot org

jesus i wonder how bad that place got

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol retarted

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol my poor broken brain

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7140024277931281670

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

some plague rats posted:

Jordan slowly driving Ian insane by saying absolutely demented poo poo like it's an obvious truth is such a good dynamic for a podcast it turns out

is jordan hot

i think she might be, but i'm not really a good judge of these things (too horny)

H.P. Hovercraft fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Sep 9, 2022

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

black comedy night

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i don't care for sex, myself

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Pharmaskittle posted:

The other day I was driving and saw a black guy wearing a (I guess gambling) t-shirt that said "I'm All N" and smiled like the Grinch

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sunk Dunk posted:

does anyone have the name and home phone number of the new intern

they instantly had it on reddit lol

she's a photography student or something

Farm Frenzy posted:

theyre all just comedians. the girl is (apparently extremely cancelled) former tiktok star ivy wolk

she got on reddit because dumdums didn't understand that she intentionally pulled that louie bit

also to tell the pervs that she's 18 lol