Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

A rumor of garlic powder
Hearsay of garlic powder
An old wives’ tale of garlic powder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Forgotten lore of garlic, lost to modernity and the rejection of traditions

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Data Graham posted:

I started thinking it would be like if Skyline Chili tried to make inroads in, like, Texas

Half the country already believes we’re headed to civil war anyway, so what the hell, let’s give people another casus belli for it

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

I think it's about time for a mayo and poo poo party!

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

From the Cursed thread:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

How To Basic is doing post-video videos now?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Mommy, where will I go when I die?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

NO

PIZZA

RULES

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Tunicate posted:

Honey you've barely touched your meatball.

Meat orb, that summons the gabaghouls

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

That was not a non-sausage episode

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Soon as I saw the velveeta I knew I’d seen this recently

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

rydiafan posted:

Every variety candy with green apple as a flavor would be better if it was replaced with lime.

I’m fine with green apple but I will never forgive those degenerate skittles sons of bitches for replacing lime with it.

Edit:

rydiafan posted:

The OG Starburst spread of Cherry, Strawberry, Lemon, and Orange is still the best flavor mix.

:hai:

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

e: I was the weird kid who liked Arch Deluxe burgers back in the day, despite the "adult" branding.

:same:

So much so, that I avoided the Big N Tasty out of spite because that replaced the Arch Deluxe. Yet, here I am, not having eaten anything from McDonald’s in nigh on 21 years because I got sick of being sick every single time I’d eaten there one year, though nowadays it’s just out of stubbornness.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

I like it, it's like one of those fake shaving cream canisters except instead of valuables it hides unidentifiable stew or meat paste

Dennis Nedry: [squeals]

[nearby building’s plate glass façade explodes]

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

*ponders* Vinegar Jell-O, you say?

Sure, why not.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Ghost Cactus posted:

Circus peanut chat reminded me of marshmallow easter eggs.

The crunchy chewy texture is so good. They give me massive sugar headaches though.

:hmmyes:

I also walk among you as a circus peanut enjoyer. You can’t take us all down…

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I don’t usually do this, but fine: “You’ve hosed up.” The entire column.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Or? Or—now hear me out—or you could spend like 40-50 bucks and get a cotton candy maker that won’t make something with little specks of lint and isn’t [as big] a fire hazard

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Abobo runs a food truck, called ABOBO CHICKEN, where he serves only adobo chicken

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

^^christ I hate it so much

AARD VARKMAN posted:

can't these damned foreigners understand i only want McCormickTM chili packet bunch of individual vials of McCormickTM spices flavor when I hear the word "chili"

fixed for that edgelord “recipe” “comic”

E: f; b

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

oh god he has many many more of these. but they seemed to have stopped a year ago:

wonder if covid got the 2am chili guy.

Oh loving come on, man

Can’t wait for this guy to do a collab with that goon who did the chili recipe that called for, idk, potatoes or mushrooms or some poo poo, and claimed that people would be lining up around the block to fellate you for it (I actually conflated that guy with the edgelord comic guy tbh)

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Samovar posted:

How could you mention him and not the absolutely fantastic response to his claim?

Here's the setup:

porizj posted:

I'm so sorry to have offended your delicate sensibilities. All I have to go on is about 10 years of people lining up to fellate me after trying my chili.

And the punchline:

Scientastic posted:

Anything to get the taste out of their mouth, I suppose.

I also enjoyed this post:

Scientastic posted:

I really like this recipe. I had to make a couple of substitutions, because I couldn't find certain ingredients, but I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I changed the pork to beef, simply because I prefer beef. I obviously kept the tomatoes, but I had to replace the onion soup mix with cheese sauce, because I'm reverse lactose intolerant (if there's not sufficient lactose in my food, I get sick). I know a few purists will be cross with me for this, but I had to leave out the mushrooms (I'm allergic to them). Instead, I used large flat sheets of pasta. I thought it'd be nice to give it a bit of an avant garde twist, so I made my chili in layers. One layer of meaty sauce, followed by the mushrooms (flat pasta), topped with onion soup (cheese sauce). After a couple of layers like this, I topped the whole thing of with beans. Except, because I couldn't get beans, I used grated parmesan.

It was delicious. A++++ would cook again.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

What is the debris inside the meat tube, labeled 16?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

By the way I got you an actual answer for this

Not very exciting :smith:

Thanks. Not exciting, but at least it’s not a bunch of Ted Cruz tonsil stones I guess

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Aw poo poo I’m gonna have to get some Jet’s tomorrow

It’s the only thing that’s any good in this clowntown here in Ohio

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

My regional grocery store chain has a section of the candy aisle dedicated to old-tyme candies—circus peanuts, Mary Janes, chick-o-sticks, the Blackjack/Clove/Beeman’s trio, necco wafers, nik-l-nips, bit-o-honeys, all the stuff people hate. I like them all though, the only candy that I think is cursed are dots/crows/jujubes but only because they get jammed in my teeth worse than anything else.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

By popular demand posted:

What? Don't you enjoy a hamburger by having a friend upend a tall glass into your gaping mouth? Protip: have another friend to hold your mouth open with the special dental vise.

Makes me think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7YG3x0DI

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

It’s Urge, which is the original, isn’t it? Or are they selling it as Surge?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

I always liked the Lemonade/cherry double dipped variety.

That was the one that came immediately to my mind, though that pic of those Cherry Cola nerds unlocked a memory

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Until I saw the luchador masks I wondered if those were nerds that got pushed around too much

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

By popular demand posted:

Have you been a teenaged boy? It seems like the entire world is set on stopping your boner.:mood:

Would have been nice if it had succeeded once in a goddamn while, christ

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

This year has been especially hard on the candy corn growers

Some of ‘em can make bank selling candy corn smut

steinrokkan posted:

So we should market it as "rustic"?

Throw in buzzwords like “artisanal” and “hand-crafted” and sell them at local craft breweries

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

That war crime just showed up in my feed. Jack ought to be thrown in prison for life buried alive for foisting it on society.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Captain Hygiene posted:

They've got spooky ghosts on em, how much more halloweeny could they get?

Your answer is right there. Missed opportunity.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Someone sure took a lot of time to draw a character and rotoscope it over a Fleischman animation from the ‘30s

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Beardcrumb posted:

I don't know what this is but I'd give it a red hot go.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I’ve heard from multiple accounts that tomato soup cake is Actually Good, You Guys so maybe there really is something to it?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

Cherry tomatoes like grapes. So yummy

Hell yeah, Denethor that poo poo fam :yeshaha:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Churros

Took me a minute too