Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

This article was updated today to confirm the Choco Taco is being discontinued. I thought I had more time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

ChubbyChecker posted:

that's a tumor isn't it?

Looks remarkably like a baked placenta

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Everyone knows that interesting people are compulsive bed makers. It’s a foundation for other interesting things. If you know someone who you think is interesting, but their bed is a mess, that guy’s just sparkling attractive.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

RatHat posted:

I’m honestly curious what they could be talking about. There’s hair I guess, and if you count body fluids there’s semen and blood but that still leaves 6

:actually: In the USA you can’t sell or buy blood. If you need a transfusion they can charge for the tools and the skill, but not the blood itself. You can sell your blood plasma, the “fluid” part of blood. If you sell your plasma you are not donating your blood, but if you do a whole blood donation they separate out the plasma for research/transfusion purposes.

So if you want to get paid, you go to a blood plasma center and they just take the plasma and give you $40 bucks or so, but you keep your red cells. This is ideal for some blood types like AB where they can accept any type of red cell donation in a pinch, but urged against for type O blood types since they are more rare and versatile. I do a power red donation every few months where they put the plasma back and take extra O+ red cells, kind of the direct opposite of selling plasma.

https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/how-to-donate/types-of-blood-donations.html

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Yaldabaoth posted:

Statue of Saint Bartholomew:

"Let's take a guy who was skinned alive and make him the patron saint of tanning and have him wear his own flayed skin for a robe" sounds like a really sick joke on God's part.

God is all about its sick sense of humor. If you believe in an all-powerful being guiding the lives of mortals, you have to accept that it is a mad and crazy God removed from concepts like justice or suffering.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

My guess is that he was sleeping with the police chief’s wife and had to make a hasty exit. Once he wrecked he knew there wasn’t anything to do but keep putting distance between himself and the fuzz.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

I’m just imagining the human-sized equivalent. A two-inch thick steak as wide as a basketball court, and me just sawing through a chunk the size of my face with only my teeth. God, it’s the dream.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Here’s a short documentary about artist Laurie Lipton. I think you’ll see why it deserves to be itt after you watch it. God I hope I didn’t find it here.

https://vimeo.com/356729842

Here’s the artist enjoying a snack.

Wow, I really appreciate you sharing this. I’ve been a big Lipton fan since I randomly found a small exhibit of her macabre drawings in a gallery, and it’s stuck with me ever since. I know I’ve posted some of her work before in this thread and used the baby from “Last Night I Dreamed of Killing Mommy” as an avatar her for a while. It was great to hear about her from her, and it gave me a new appreciation for her work. If anyone is intrigued by her art, her website has tons of scans of her drawings available. Her earlier work, before Trump, is the most haunting and what I keep returning to.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Mozi posted:

it's weird to imagine a god that's actually experiencing the emotion of hate directed towards something he presumably had the idea of creating in the first place

Sin was an early creation that God made before God knew what they were doing. Then they made the rest of creation and get super embarrassed when sin is brought up. Then God orchestrated an elaborate hit job on his only son to get people to stop talking about it.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Yaldabaoth posted:

Why is everyone who works in advertising so horny?

Sex sells

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Radio Paranoia posted:

Intensely cursed

What, new covers?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

It’s different than what it was before

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

https://twitter.com/chibireviews/status/1592337356756951040?s=46&t=SNnd26P-MGkiYH_ItCEPhw

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Page 2 of the Cursed Images thread is a red herring to distract from the real forums page that holds an actual Keter-class SCP.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

steinrokkan posted:

Regardless, it's funny that they packed it into a discreet brown box for shipping and then slapped a giant "thanks for buying a second hand rubber pussy!!!" Sticker over it.

See, my read was that it was sticker on a sort of return box that Fleshlight sent to someone interested in recycling their device. I’m not about to investigate Fleshlight’s return policy though

Stoatbringer posted:

"You know how to draw muscles, right?"
"Just like lumps everywhere? Sure."

“Okay, now flex your leg like you’re pushing off something. Great. Now flex it like it’s turning. Good. Now flex it like you’re pointing your toes. Beautiful. Last one, flex like you are scrunching up. Perfect. Now to put all those engaged muscle groups together, truly this is what strength looks like!”

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Young human read action is double plus good!

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

When I have pee shyness I imagine a skeleton who loves piss and piss is raining down and landing on its skull and going through its ribs and he’s just loving it. “Give me the piss!” says the skeleton. He’s hip deep in piss just ackackacking his boney jaw in delight.

I don’t think it helps.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

By popular demand posted:

What is that, ice, freak mineral buildup, asbestos?

Ice in an outhouse, looks like

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

It occurred to me recently that while my kids will never hear the question “smoking or non?” when being seated at a restaurant, the question must have been hella progressive at the time. I should see if there are contemporary opinion pieces lamenting the need for spaces free* of totally fine cigarette smoke.

I remember being a new smoker just as smoking in businesses was being phased out. We went to a Waffle House in Indiana on the last day before they banned smoking there just to experience the novelty of eating and lighting up. You could smoke in bars that were willing to eat the fine, but that didn’t last either.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Imagine being 91 and having to listen to someone who definitely thinks they are funny tell you about why their tweets aren’t getting enough engagement because block lists are too big while you are trying to watch the Super Bowl.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Jeremy says that if you can’t tell which of the bars, HeHim or SheHer, has nuts then you’re a woke moron. But then he also has to clarify for his customer base by calling one Nutless. And, as someone else mentioned, I’m sure that this guy is being really strict about keeping a nut-free environment to prevent cross-contamination. Definitely not a “nut allergies are made up weaknesses” kind of person.

Sucks to be the right-wing loon who can’t eat peanuts and is forced to eat a SheHer bar in front of the guys at the work site.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

I remember being confused as to whether or not I was supposed to eat the casing on a summer sausage. Answer: no, you are not supposed to eat the casing on a summer sausage.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Is the unsaid part there that she made a salmon dinner that her husband didn’t like, so she made nachos and put the salmon on the nachos? I think there’s an extra curse of man-baby there not being able to handle new flavors outside of the safety of the nacho zone.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

ChubbyChecker posted:

we did the same thing when we paid the :10bux:

The value proposition difference between a one time $10 fee (plus more if you re-reg because you were a bad poster) with hundreds of specific threads for specific topics vs a recurring $8 monthly fee where you get targeted for ads and immediately identified as a moron is pretty incredible.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Metaline posted:

BRB gotta go watch Big Night again.

Here, I’ll help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4lZcEY4nII

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Rascar Capac posted:

This sounds like obsolete slang you'd hear while watching a 40s film: "I like that guy, he's a really clean banana."

“He’s the best of the bunch. I tell you Shirley, I wouldn’t mind slipping on his peel, if you catch my meaning.”

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Buncha ya’ll never had a proper cum steak and it shows. Get a little culture, and I don’t mean the stuff growing between your toes.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Catastrophe posted:

You may not like it but this is the only breakfast that will guarantee you peak performance.

This must be that boy dinner everyone’s talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqYTUjRNjH4

A physically correct boy doll. “What a great idea.”