Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
There is no 'co but Costco, and the hotdog is its profit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

George H.W. oval office posted:

Thinking 'bout getting a Costco membership just to get cheaper gas in Hawaii when I go in September

If you save $5 per month in gas your Costco membership pays for itself. Same if you buy a rotisserie chicken every two weeks

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

and hot dogs? Savings multiplier

also chasing your spouse around the house with a naked dog in either hand is infinite value

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

They were completely out of the rotisserie chickens today, so I grabbed the garlic wings they left in the case. They were... just okay.

Rotisserie chickens plz return to the faithful, render unto us our heavenly manna :pray:

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

AHH F/UGH posted:

"Manna From Feaven", 2022:

Dream fulfilled, bless

COSTCO JESUS posted:

And he commanded them to make all sit down by companies upon the Costco Food Court. 40 And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties. 41 And when he had taken the one dollar and the fifty cents, he looked up to heaven, and blessed, and brake the hotdog, and gave them to his disciples to set before them; and the soda (with refill) divided he among them all. 42 And they did all eat, and were filled. 43 And they took up twelve shopping carts full of 505, and of the Kimchi. 44 And they that did eat of the combos were about five thousand members.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

That hotdog is framed and lit like a sad dick pic.

drat it still makes me hungry though

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

rodbeard posted:

I don't know if it's a costco brand or just something costco carries but I bought the 32 degrees cool undershirts and they are magical. I work in a warehouse that routinely gets above 90 and it's nice to not come home completely covered in sweat.

I'm wearing one right now. They're perfect for this brutal summer

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

they kidnap you and send you to where they put the diced onions and combo pizza

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Bibliotechno Music posted:

Got to church and only then realized my entire outfit was from Costco, including underwear, socks, and shoes.

Glorious Costco albs, amen

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

goon in this thread rn

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

wait do you not have relish either

COVID has taken much from us...

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I've heard that sam's club still has onions for their hot dogs...

:mods:

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

StormDrain posted:

Staple.

a main or important element of something, especially of a diet.
"bread, milk, and other staples"

You don't have a Costco stable? They're really economical if you have 4 or more horses, and if you have the Citi card you can get 4% cash back at the grass station.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

SirPablo posted:

Where would you even gently caress in a Costco?

Between the vertically stacked mattresses. duh

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Devils Affricate posted:

You could probably get away with it unnoticed if you climb up to the top of one of the aisles up where the boxes are, mile high club baby

more like aisle high club lmao

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Alucard posted:

Watch it backfire and eating 3 Costco dogs a day for $4.50 ends up with you in peak physical condition.

Fun fact: eating 12 ounces of processed meat per day increases your risk of coronary heart disease by over 300%

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Fartington Butts posted:

I ate one for breakfast.

Was it good??? I want to have one immediately

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

namlosh posted:

Moon god?

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Sunday Morning posted:

How much over 300%?

The exact number should be 287%, so -13% over 300%. I had calculated 330% when I did a rough estimation yesterday. Oops.
Here's the meta-analysis I got the number from.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Reported. Eat your nutrient paste and get back in the VR system to mine Bitcoins, neuroslave.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Mid-Life Crisis posted:

Why do I have 10 identical sweatshirts. I’m going to turn into Mr Rogers

username/post combo??

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

Or you could spend $100 on 1 steak and $80 on some whiskey and $200 on some lego and $500 on a kayak and $1200 on a gazebo.

It's only $1000 per gazebo if you get the six pack

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

I am jealous of the Kirkland woman's socks because they have a higher content of wool. Why did God curse me with big feet :negative:

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

bizwank posted:

I was momentarily excited but then remembered every time I see some clothing there that I actually like they never have any in my size (S/M). The curse of not being overweight in America.

Lol yes! I have the same problem with being tall and skinny. I was in the market for an outer shell last week and even the smallest Costco shell was like a tent on my body. I ended up getting a discounted shell from Patagonia for the exact same price as Costco, but it actually fit me well. Costco is mainly a grocery/gas place for me as such.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Soul Dentist posted:

Just do what I do and buy the carbonating yourself. Guaranteed to have the spiciest bubbles and you can flavor it yourself too

I recommend! My spouse created a 5-gallon kegerator (with tap!) strictly for sparkling water. It is amazing and I like it better than Topo Chico. It cost <$250 altogether for the setup since we got the minifridge secondhand.

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

The kirkland 4 pack of cheese pizzas has crust like matzoh. Not good.

Those pizzas are genuinely not good. The gluten free cheese pizzas are still the bomb though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

:chanpop:

I need that shirt now