Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
THE OVERSEER

welcome to the SEPTRUMBER thread folx

post here about how trumps gonna be indicted (:wrong: ) or how trumps gonna not be indicted ( FULLY EXONERATED !)

August cTUIMP thread re-de-un-retro-usurpation edition . GOOD VIBES ONLY. jefferey embed the TRUTHS. it's hot as gently caress out right now goons stay hydrated and keep that piss clear ya dummies

it JULY

happy turmpdependence day goons

happy JUNE u sickos great job hitting that 1000 page mark last month , that was a great team effort and im confident that this month we are gonna do even more volume because june rhymes with dune and also with trume. auspicious.

it's may now u pissamaniacs. "may" be i'll make a good post this month. month may so what. idk lol post yr best trumps so i can update the op collection, post yr worst trumps so ppl can quote it and say 'drat bro that's a hella ugly rear end trum"

happy april fools piss day my dudes/dudettes/nb trumo peeps

get to trumping u cowards

welcome to hell. i mean welcome to march 2022. i mean yeah welcome to hell. trump. trump. TURJMP.

happy feburayr cspam this month there's only 28 days to trump so get yr trumps in and stay trumping and stay trump :goofy:

happy (fake) new year you bums have you noticed everything is exactly the same as last week but the hospitals are more overflowing with death? me too!

WELCOME TO DONCEMBER

2021 was pretty decent on average. not quite as good as 2020, not quite as bad as 2022.

happy trumpvember gang let's practice gratitude together. i'll start. i'm grateful for the piss tape, which is real, and its realness, which is really real.

spooky trump time post spooky trumps who's got the skeleton trick or treater pic or the time he set a candy bar on top of a minion lmao

E:

celebrating the reinstatement month of the wettest potus ever, from the perspective of water, by easily couping op of the trump thread BRILLIANT 5D CHESS TACTICIAN WHO REFUSED PRESIDENTIAL REINSTATEMENT IN ORDER TO LEAVE JOE IN CHARGE FOR THE COLLAPSE :twisted:

Korean Boomhauer posted:

ty alnilam for finding these

this is the president

"Moron"

For your health, by wendell t stamps

truck

Truck gif

Weird cross arms pic from ASEAN

Skelton pointing

deal w it

pee on it

The dreamp by moist turtleneck

Sleepy

TRUPM text

Really uncomfortable cross arms lol (but not the really bizarre ASEAN one)

Red face

Refusing handshake

Weird smile

RIP goonsquad

gently caress.ur feelignts

Jim varney

Tucker ????

I can't velieeve it

Piss wave

yellow quote color Turtmrpturp

You dial T-R, then when i say so...

Laughing dad during apocalypse

The lighthouse

---

also see:

https://i.imgur.com/ikiuNA3.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/ZCFLIBC.mp4https://i.imgur.com/MH57dWX.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/fsVWV4A.mp4

ram dass in hell has issued a correction as of 04:09 on Sep 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
keep trumpin : thumbsup:

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!
postinnn ground florrrr baybeee trumooooo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
thank you crazy cloud

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/usD7y7H.mp4

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

thank you crazy cloud

:zpatriot:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
eat poo poo a.lo you fuckin loser

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tup

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tryam!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Book soon

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Embed the loving truths jeffcuck

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lumpentroll posted:

eat poo poo a.lo you fuckin loser

Turn on your monitor

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mayor Dave posted:

Embed the loving truths jeffcuck

it’s astrals fault

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mayor Dave posted:

Turn on your monitor

fight me dave in real life

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

it’s astrals fault

it's actually your fault. you know what that makes this post? astral projection :lol:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

astral refuses to inbed truth but also banned a.lo. astral is a dev of contrasts.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

it's actually your fault. you know what that makes this post? astral projection :lol:

possibly

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ram dass in hell posted:

Lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nice thread you got here. Shame if it were to close.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Do your thing Mods

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

First

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

Do your thing Mods

:qq:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

a.lo posted:

Do your thing Mods

yikes. you do know what the mods "thing" is right

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

happy august goth smoking cloves 🤗

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
augustus trump

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

does truth even have a third party api we can access?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Shirley Greaves is very talented.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's a twitter clone so probably

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Mr. Nice! posted:

probably i don’t know or even care. actually gently caress you

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Mr. Nice! posted:

dont know dont care all i know is JEFFY EMBED THAT poo poo RIGHT NOW

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mayor Dave posted:

It's a twitter clone so probably

i thought it was mastadon.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

happy august goth smoking cloves 🤗

Can you just stop trying to be the top poster in one of these threads for once

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/tumblebrutus_/status/1553510022486925314

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!