Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Select and make your first pick.

Biscuit Hider
Seelie time. What colors do you got? I think I got yellow first then purple the last time.

Which one are you going to get? Gotta have that green one. I don't remember if it's been available before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Let's all go Fish Blasting!

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Genshin Impact Nil.O: Vendors shouldn't use manipulative tactics.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

mikemil828 posted:

In other news, apparently Xiao now promotes witchcraft or something? I don’t get what gets folks riled up these days…

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna52715

Those parents are right, the mural should be depicting children with bullet wounds and the message should be 'Good Luck staying Healthy'. Maybe work in some poor children being denied access to healthcare, etc....

The welcoming good vibes just don't fit with american midwest reality.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Lost the 50/50 to C1 Jean in the first two pulls but got Nahida after the next three, thanks RNG.

Most importantly for the teapot the kebab and grill items got added and now I can start putting together a sick kebab bar for these freaks to hang out in. Put some of those fancy outfits to work.

A humble start but I've got some planning to do.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

RareAcumen posted:

I'm coming 1HP 2 characters dead fighting Kaeya close to losing battles, how or what should I be doing to win TCG?

I have 2 invitation letters and 3600 coins, any suggestions? I only just unlocked level 2 weekly challenges.

Some TCG chat for those that aren't into deckbuilding or whatever. Once I got this base shell running with a team, it has easily handled whats currently available and it's pretty simple to swap in new characters since the general strat is the same.

Teams I've used so far.
XQ, Mona, XL
Ganyu, Jean, Fischl/Keqing (Had to try Jean after seeing her gimmick)

2x Core Cards
Liyue Harbor Warf (draw)
Jade Chamber (mitigate rng)
Dawn Winery (cheap swap)
Katheryne (fast swap)
Ellin (skill use)
The Best Travel Companion (mitigate rng)
Strategize (draw)

5x Character Cards
5x Weapons
3x Artifacts (Luck/Instructor)

3x Flex/Sideboard (cards you sub in to counter a deck you know)
Calx Arts
Heals/Double element cards
Summon Removal

Starting Mulligan:
Go for JC, DW, Kat and Ellin or character skill.

The goal is to potentially have more than one character skill, attack or burst. Early turns should be a mix of setting up the cards to do that mixed with skill use based on board state.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
I like Eula and she served a pretty good purpose for me early on in providing an option to kill basically anything with big white numbers if needed.

Currently I like running her in my SRK team (dragon punch) of Eula, Beidou, Heizo and Jean. Just a good time in the overworld dragon strikin', parryin', big punchin' and Jean launchin' clowns all over the place.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Scara's faster in smaller bursts, but Yelan's faster overall. Even more so with C1.

Have them race uphill and watch Scara slowly grind his way upwards as she vanishes over the horizon. He's on my sonic team along with C1 Yelan, but she definitely puts in the most work.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
I rolled a weird team on the standard banner recently. Mona / Rosaria / Lisa and Babs. Kinda tempted to run around with it a bit since I used to run a DPS Mona, but it would just be her and Ro carrying the other two.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Finally got a Hu Tao (because I already have a C1 Yelan). Previously I either lost the coin flip or the other banner got the rolls. Even had some good artifacts laying around for her to use.

Also for the new Yelan havers, the AoE on the charged shot is good for 'fishing'.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

Cat-shaped Witch posted:

I retract this statement as a result of what's coming out about his eng va

:stare:

Just reissue it in Chinese or Japanese, I assume those VA's aren't loving creeps.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Now when I see a chest or enemies near wood planks in the desert I consider kiting the enemies away or playing the new gotcha, where your character gets shorter or the camera freaks out but it's usually both.

How has your luck been? I'm doing better then the banner 50/50 and getting real lucky.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Uhh.. I'm cool with eventual Dehya cons. It's fine if a character is whatever.

Anyway I'm glad a picture taking event is coming around again. For the current or eventual Ayaka havers out if the event has a charged attack requirement, see if you can get a shot with her sword extended. Next time I need XQs sword belt on.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
You know those plants in Sumeru that vomit zip line points and takeover camera control for a few seconds, well I found out you can hold Nahida's E during the takeover and have her face towards the locked camera. So here's the last thing critters see before they get exploded.

Any other dumb genshin tricks to know (like swapping characters when they land on a bounce shroom for wobbly legs time)?

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

Endorph posted:

for the love of god i do not want this thread to discuss shipping

Agreed, or else.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Is that the only location where she can kill something

When it's raining, sure.

RareAcumen posted:

Right. The only fact of this game is that Klee should be friends with everyone.

Yep, all aboard for fish blasting!

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Threw a few rolls at the Shenhe banner and walked away with a C2 for Jean and a Mika.

So Eula, Raiden, Jean C2 and Mika team can dragon strike. Nice.

Also Endorph, a while back you mentioned running Ayato and Dehya on a team, who else is with them dancing in the rain and what's the rotation.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Well who else read Dehya's B-Day email like huh?, WTF? you want to do what at your age with your peers, I wouldn't do that with Candace and then validation as we discover Candace isn't loving around.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

No Wave posted:

Stupid question - is there a mirror anywhere in game? I wanted to see if all the archers close one eye when aiming and couldnt figure out how to do it outside of co-op or when one of those take a picture events was running.

I have a screenshot from that event type you mentioned with Yelan aiming and her left eye is closed.

Stupid answer for yourself. I think you would be able to use the uh 'technique' I did for getting a screenshot of Nahida's E pointed toward the camera.

Setup: Need an unused Sumeru plant that spits out the zipline points and steals camera control. General notion of where the camera will point during the camera takeover.

Stupid technique: You still have control over the character during the forced camera scene of the zipline points getting set. So slap the plant with dendro, immediately swap to archer of choice and finally have 'fun' getting them in position.

Checked right quick and Gorou and Faruzan also close an eye.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
The slot machine insisted on giving me a C6 Lynette. Been fun exploring Fontaine with Lynette, Nahida, Raiden and Kokomi. Run the cat on land and the fish in the water and the other two make short work of HP bars.

Looking forward to meeting a frog friend and I like what they are doing with Salsa and viewpoints.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

Meowywitch posted:

is it worth leveling Lynette to engage with the polarity gimmick fontaine has???

No, but I would say that having a character that can dolphin yeet themselves out of the water is fun so yes.

Also as you and many others have mentioned Navia is dope.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

hiddenriverninja posted:

I just beat Zhongli's second story quest and it says i'm supposed to get a dream solvent with it, where would i find that in the menu? I'm trying to convert the golden mask i got into the talent material i need for Ayaka.

Alchemy table (where you condense resin). Should be another tab for the convertible things you want and another for artifact re-rolls.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

NBA FAN !!!!!!! posted:

Do Jean and Mika stack attack speed buffs tho? Don’t care about the other stuff you’re saying lol

Like others have mentioned they do, I use that pair with Eula to dragonstrike for fun now and again.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

valuum posted:

It sure does, she'll be a new forevermember of my overworld crew. Takes some getting used to compared to the simplicity of Wanderer's, but it's way cooler :colbert:

Using her jumps on a steepish incline is pretty cool, looks like she's skating uphill real fast.

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider
Overworld Team chat:
I've settled on a team of Hu Tao, Furina, Deyha and Xainyun (C1 we schmoovin) for exploration in Chenyu Vale. Dehya (daytime speed buff lol) fits the best there for me excluding lil B of course (don't need the circle in overworld). Turning Hu Tao jump cancels into vaped plunges made her fun to play.

The overworld team changes relative to the most recent area so in Fontaine I'm running Navia, Ning, Yae and Charlotte. Before Navia cannon balled onto the scene it was Neuv, Furina, Wrio and Charlotte. No idea what the team will look like when the fake melusine joins it. Same with the dual wielder. Maybe they will end up in a domain only team like Cyno.

Current Sonic Team would probably be Xianyun (Lost Prayer), Day or Night buff unit, Yelan (C1)and Kirara. Don Sombrero was in the Xianyun slot before that. Kirara is the more situational sub slot, hi Sayu or Mona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReVerve
Jul 13, 2001

Biscuit Hider

Danakir posted:

Kinda wonder how good Xianyun/Navia/Furina/Chiori would be, obviously using Xianyun so you can plunge with Navia when she's geo infused between gunbrella blasts.

I've been running this team for clean up in Fontaine overworld, it's been fun.

RE Dehya: She can make most spots you can sit down metal AF if you place her skill as the 'back' of the 'chair' before sitting down (or behind NPC you are about to talk to). I still use her in a Neuv team so he sat in style for a bit.