Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kalli posted:

You should close the old thread because nobody should live in week 4. It was a bad week for football.

Thats weird. I'm an Eagles fan and I didn't notice anything bad. :thunkin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Rectal Placenta posted:

Oh my God, what is going to happen when the Bears offense meets the Lions defense? Will it create a black hole?

I'm sorry the Bears' what vs the Lions what?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Lifespan posted:

Finally decided to look up his sandwich:

“The Dangerwich” comes with pepperoni, salami, black forest ham, provolone cheese and bacon on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread, topped with lettuce, green peppers, tomatoes, banana peppers, and finished with yellow mustard and mayo.

I guess pepperoni and banana peppers are spicy?

My 8-year-old would not find this sandwich spicy.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Asproigerosis posted:

Philly?! How about go gently caress yourself

Yes yes, we all know the town motto it's right there on the billboard.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Alaois posted:

Whenever the prospect of an expansion or team relocation comes up i always think about the PS2 Madden games that, for some reason, let you relocate teams to places like Montpelier, Vermont

Man, imagine if they really did put an NFL team in a small New England town.