Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

whose rereg is this please

Probably unoriginal name if I had to guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jazerus posted:

other than the suicide stuff

don't know why mrs lincoln was so upset, the play was pretty good after all

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

me too. make it sting

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lots of too online people sincerely believe that the most important thing to fight fascist terrorism is to have good mods and factcheckers. elon musk isn't just a cringe billionaire, he is trying to literally get you murdered

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

paul_soccer12 posted:

Everyone should have to post under their real names. That will stop all the trolling

I'm literally my av, and I hope everyone else is too or you're lying on-line

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the new topic should be how were going to kill u

Speng, you have my axe

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jazerus posted:

there are way too many bernie avatars in that thread for it to be mostly GBS posters. you are welcome to go yell at the bad opinions if you want. ime people start saying that "most" of a thread's posters are from GBS when it hits like 10% GBS 90% CSPAM or so lol

This would maybe worry me when people can't tell the difference between gbs and my posts.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

i thought it was funny, sorry everyone

Apology accepted, be more careful with your empty quotes next time.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cranappleberry posted:

*gets modded and immediately starts punishing posting enemies*

this will turn out fine lol

Majorian, I don't think you're a bad poster and have had good discussions with you even when I've disagreed with you. Even had some nice pms with you, but if your reaction to small scale trolling is what happened tonight then this really will not end well. Genuinely: either massively change your perspective as a mod for cspam or reconsider because this isn't supposed to be a special job, you're an internet janitor.

^^lol sat on this post for too long

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Dreylad posted:

im going to teach azathoth how to read (posts)

This is an actionable threat, mods??

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Azathoth posted:

I went ahead an ungassed the Stewie Griffin thread. As an avid Family Guy fan since the very beginning, I have been enjoying it and would hate to see the forums lose it.

Thank you

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mod feedback: please continue probing ironcrowned and maybe consider a ban for wanting to kill dogs

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I don't care where you post, talking about how animals need to be killed should be permad

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Holy crap Lois

this is just like that time I got gassed on an internet forum

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Make Paul a mod

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Dixon Chisholm posted:

personally, it's worse that he bragged about waiting for a 17yo to turn legal to have sex with her while he was in his 30s

and he still posts about sex stuff

Oh cool, I didn't know about this. Can we ban this guy now, before he gets made a mod?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

CODChimera posted:

What did he do?

Has an Obama av

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

docbeard posted:

I unironically think SPR would be a good CSPAM mod and also that she would absolutely hate it so that's two reasons to make her CSPAM's next mod.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mod feedback: a mod should buy a trump NFT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014