Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I think I will enjoy it because I have great taste

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Tae posted:

Rpgsite said ike gains urvan and ragnel at higher bond levels

Love it

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

The next game should go the FEH (and FGO I guess) route and have every named character designed and drawn by a different person .

One of the tales games had two artists design a half of the main cast each. Idr if it was a gender divide or what, but that was kinda cool

I think it was berseria?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Endorph posted:

well most of the dudes are there for otome game stuff but this happened once

had to crop this image due to a surprising amount of dude rear end

ty mel kishida

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

littleorv posted:

I'm going to buy this game and ENGAGE Rosado

same but vander

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Engage is an all around solid game with really good tactical gameplay, but it will never have the Black Eagles and you'll eventually forget about the former when next you play a good video game, while the latter will stay with you for life.

i fear that i will have to stop posting on the forums if i ever want to stop being reminded of them

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Harrow posted:

I'm not too sure how I want to handle units who start with multiple weapon types. For example, does Framme have to never be a punch class, or does she also have to never be a staff class? Does Rosado have to change to a sword-locked, bow-locked, or magic class so he stays away from both axes and lances? Not too sure yet on that constraint.

why not just call it by their weapon bonus?

Like framme has arts weapon bonus (or w/e you call the blue icon in their class change window), so just keep her away from fists

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

is there any way to save my man vander from being mediocre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

cardinale posted:

yes, it rules