Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

This rules

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Shockeh posted:

Can Vex Strike Force get you LLS Exotics?

E: That you haven't gotten yet, obviously.

It seems like it might next season but the wording on the post was somewhat unclear

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Datto has been kind of at war with everyone lately

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Waroduce posted:

Shout out to uller, kilranin, NG and squirellord

Wow, how dare you

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

No

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I put Trials mementos in my funny guns lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Should have funny gunned it like the rest of us(not me)

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Destiny? I wish it was better

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Wazzit posted:

New season tomorrow already? I wish I had a slightly longer season so I could take my time with all this content

:negative:

check your mail

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

oh this ol' thing?

I've gone flawless a handful of times and not thanks to my skills. the trick is to have a couple of cracked friends to carry your rear end on a saturday morning when all the sweats are asleep. That's the magic hour of trials.

Couldn't even get there on the morning of The Craftening before anyone figured it out? Shameful lmao

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

hey Hack

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Grabbed the quest for the last wish keeper catalyst. Went and grabbed the constellation. Took a short break for the boys to get on to run the quest. Get back on and run the legendary mission.

I was on a different character.

:shepicide:

Good

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Kith posted:

Genuinely upsetting how good that Titan armor looks

It really sucks that almost literally any exotic armor piece will break the look. I actually would have spent money on a few transmog sets over the years if this wasn't the case

omg chael crash fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Feb 9, 2024

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

el B posted:

Finally, some real constructive criticism!

Daybreak! Daybreak! Daybreak!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Hackan Slash posted:

I am begging you to not start playing destiny

Done.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I hope they finally make a good dungeon

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

we're also throwing mytholcast in thr trash

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

i just simply dont play the game instead

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

General Battuta posted:

banned for CHIM...

I came to make the same joke lol

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Michael Kirkblade SHOOK

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Waroduce posted:

It's a shame the 4x winning world first team is going to get broken up for this and we won't get to see them in what is almost certainly the last Destiny 2 raid. I think he's a dumbass, but considering his history in the raid race space, I'd be supportive of a reversal on the ban. All of the WF stuff is streamed and that dude did all his content live streaming, he's so good, I 100% believe he never intended or tried to use it on Destiny. For what? This dude is knocking out every piece of content and all his streams are under a microscope from the speedrun/lowman community. Like frame by frame analysis of how to time X spawn or do Y skip or hit Z objective. Moople, Quaz and Cruz have historically been really active in the lowman/speedrun server and even answer questions and give advice to people on strats.

I'm a big fan of the speedrun/lowman extreme end game space and idly follow alot of streamers/content peoples who do that. There are alot of nerds posting trios ~whatever~ with 120 views every week out of pure love for the game. I think its amusing watching the hate the community has for these guys and even goons being happy to see them burn.

I am sympathetic to people going like well what about all these other people who got banned, but they never won a world first race and yes I think that absolutely makes it an exceptional case.

The elesiuym guy who got banned for doing raid recovs can stay banned though.

I imagine Elesiyum will take someone like snazzyj on if he isn't leading his own squad but its still sad the dynasty gets messed with prior to the big 10 year end of game event.

Also Datto is so far behind the curve of like ~elite~ Destiny skill it's not even funny. If you hit the LFG channel in lowman for the next raid race, like 90% of that channels raid report puts him to shame. His time I think has past. It's something that he's mentioned on his streams as well, the glow up the lowman and speed run space (see Ageis's recently popularity) has really raised the bar imo. Trio's and Duo's are a much more challenging and engaging space where each player must assume responsibility for mechanics and aggressive add clear that I think it really makes you much much better as a player. From awareness, to positioning, prioritization, and optimization from pull to pull its just a higher, more fulfilling level of engagement in the activity. If the last raid isn't incredibly puzzle intensive, I have a hard time seeing Datto placing in the top 100. He just missed in Crota and didn't place in RoN. TBF Mr. WorldFirsts also placed like #156 with Roen and his crew claiming #1 in like just over 2 hours IIRC.

I certainly hope the last real destiny raid race is closer to Last Wish than it is to RoN, I'd love something like 5-7 encounters, 3 bosses, 3 traversals in a huge gorgeous play space. Something you could properly prog through that feels suitably epic. I hope we get another Exhibition style encounter which is IMO the absolute singular best Destiny PVE experience. Master Exhibition is just......amazingly fun.

I think TFS is the last real major DLC/Expansion we'll see out of Destiny 2 for a long time and more likely than not the last real AAA NEW raid which is a shame.

Bungie has really missed the boat in creating an endgame play loop similar to Mythic Dungeons in WoW or GR's in Diablo 3. Let me keep running grandmasters at lower and lower light levels for time/completion.....figure out how to stick various set pieces together and randomize these strikes and such. give me a rotator or GM level activities from old seasons and such. You have a pinnacle loot system and a scaling difficulty modifier already, put that poo poo together and let me grind out -35 GM's if thats what I wanna do that.

i ain't reading all that
i'm happy for u tho
or sorry that happened

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

wow has ruined you and it rules

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Kith posted:

please post in a way that makes sense, your trolling has long left behind the corporeal plane and i don't want to be left out of the discussions because i don't understand your vibrations

Come play WoW with us, Kith. I saw you posting in the WC LP by Cyth!!!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That's rough, man. i'm sorry

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

they should retroactively take away salts worlds first because Cruz was probably cheating before

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Waroduce posted:

I hope they restore Cruz, prove he never used it on destiny and we get to see an intact Eleysium compete in the last world first 🙏🙏🙏

they’re not, op

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

gently caress

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

it was my idea actually

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

i miss my y1 better devils

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Sounds like a dumb name for a gun, op

sure, go grind out your holgers and Proteuses

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

i hope we can climb cayde-6

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

You of all people!!!!!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Hackan Slash posted:

??????

Titans are the best pvp class! Especially in this mode that incentivizes pressing w for crests!

I just wish I had a good SMG to use with my PKs

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Hackan Slash posted:

You should join the clan, we'll get you suited up

This game has clans?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Put more skill points into Grind

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

it's very easy, yeah

the hard part is wanting to play destiny 2

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Mesadoram posted:

I don't want this to come off as insincere, but I am curious.

Why are you here if you don't like the game at all?

what the

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

but you all make good posts so....

absolutely not true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

is accessibility in the room with us right now eric