Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

I think that's actually how a lot of people first found out about it. That's how I did.

God, I remember my younger self being so confused and going to the Adult Swim forums (lol) which was just full of confused threads and like 10 people trying to explain The Room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

drat, that's fascinating trivia I was not aware.

I must say the gunstuff looks pretty realistic in the Wicks franchise (within the heightened world and all the other stuff going on). I guess you lose a lot of the performance with a non-firinf prop, i.e. the operator grimacing, blinking, tensing under the recoil. But if your characters are all superhuman gun pros anyway it works that they no-sell the shot completely like Robert Patrick as the T1000

Yeah, I didn't know that they were faking it in John Wick to that extent. Last time this came up, I had just happened to see a clip from 0-0-0 (good streaming series) again, and somebody pointed out how absolutely poo poo the guns looked. They were really stripped down looking and possibly just consumer airsoft guns that looked like AR-15s. But, you didn't really notice it in the scenes because they bothered to choreograph the tactics well and you were paying much more attention to the actors and their movements than how the guns looked.

So, as much as it doesn't feel like the right answer, it does seem like you can pretty easily get over the loss of blanks/working models by putting in the effort.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Payndz posted:

Hell, the final revival series devoted a whole episode to how Mulder and his quest for the truth have become completely irrelevant in a post-truth world of dumbfuck rabbit-hole Q bullshit. And it was fantastic. (But then, it was a Darin Morgan script.)

"I'm FOX FREAKIN' MULDER, you punks!"

Yeah "The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat" kind of nailed it, including a general point that it's never rewarding to actually revisit your nostalgia and that people should just be willing to accept that things were tied to their moment in time.

Making it a stealth Fringe reboot could work well. As a few people pointed out, the 90s had some gnarly stuff alongside g-men and black helicopter stuff too that didn't necessarily infect the show. But the revival season tried to tap into the conspiracy theory mythos of today and ended up casting not-Alex Jones as a hero for shutting down a deadly vaccine plot (in a dream vision), so...tread carefully, I guess.

dr_rat posted:

Oh just noticed it's going to be a animated comedy thing by the guy who did that god awful Paradise PD dreck. So yeah it's going to be complete garbage.

That's apparently a separate project that's in development hell, which is probably where it belongs.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

TTBF posted:

I was in a skepticism group in college as a thing to do and I remember while preparing a presentation I read a paper that was fairly confident that sleep paralysis was 95%+ of demonic possessions, UFO abductions, and ghost encounters. The main thing I remember is the graph of these things over time as movies came out, which was their attempt to show that the total amount of these things was always pretty similar but the ratio at which they appeared was heavily influenced by pop culture.

Yeah, I was into Skepticism stuff closely for a long time too (don't have the time to follow it super closely anymore) and it's pretty interesting if you like nerd stuff and feeling like a buzzkill :). Sleep paralysis ties into a bunch of old fables, like the Old Hag, and people just sort of adapt it to whatever is happening at the time. There are also interesting things like "possessions" in other cultures being wildly different. For example, in at list one region it was just an evil spirit forcing you to treat yourself to a nice day off, since it will only leave if you're relaxed and happy. You also had stories of alien zeppelins showing up before people conceived of modern UFOs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_airship.

Tech is a big part of it. Ghost and cryptids took a bad hit because of the prevalence of cell phone cameras. The "wow and you didn't record any of this?" factor was just too much. Although judging from a few videos I've watched, idiots falling for incredibly lame hoax videos is bringing them back. On the flip side, UFOs are having a little resurgence because of cellphones being able to capture all the weird crap that's in the sky.

At the same time, I wouldn't really say that they ever went away. Plenty of TV shows, conventions and communities for Ghost, Cryptid and UFO people, I think they just tend to stick to themselves online and people just don't sit around and watch History/Discovery/Travel Channel/Sci-Fi marathons like they used to.

dr_rat posted:

This is just because demons, Aliens, and Ghosts like messing with people when they have sleep paralysis obviously.

Next time any of you have sleep paralysis, remember this! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

There is a whole school of thought that all the sleep paralysis throughout time stuff is in fact simply proof that aliens have been with us this whole time and they take on whatever form we are capable of understanding.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Alhazred posted:

"We have officially run out of stories to make movies out of."
"What if we make a feature length commercial for Nike?"
""....BRILLIANT!

I saw somebody say that it'd be like Jerry McGuire, which...maybe. I'm hung up on the concept because the segment in The Last Dance about Air Jordans was a pretty neat and compelling bit of TV. But it was a smaller part of about an hour-long episode of a documentary. I can't see how fictionalizing a pretty boring real story is going to work with double the run time. I'm sure it will do well enough off of the sports connection but still just a weird thing to commit to.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Vandar posted:

I still stand by the first Fantastic Beasts movie being good. Not GREAT, but it was fine and enjoyable and I had a good time with.

Everything after that though, loving hell...

The ending is pretty bad and soured me on it, but yeah, I'd say it was mostly a fun enough family movie.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Neo Rasa posted:

Season 4 started very weak imo and I almost bailed but also has some genuine bangers as it goes on.

The episode making fun of home renovation shows was great, although I thought most of the season was fine. Except for whatever the plan was for the Colin Robinson plot seemingly evaporating.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Presto posted:

The annoying thing about the Hobbit movies is that there's a good 2 hour movie in there *somewhere*. But it's buried under a mound of horseshit like a love triangle between a dwarf, Logolas, and another elf they invented for the sole purpose of having a love triangle.

That one extra sucked because I think the story is that Evangeline Lilly specifically made them promise not to put her in another love triangle after she got burned out by Lost and then they sneaked it in, in scenes she wasn't in.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

Not all reality tv is created equal, I see it as maybe three levels.

First Level: situations and interactions aren't necessarily scripted but the producers just take all the tape and stitch it together in such a way that they can craft a contrived narrative out of it. The early seasons of Deadliest Catch felt like this, they really didn't script anything specifically they just put it all together after the fact in the editing room in creative ways.

Second Level: situations are artificial and set up in advance, but the actual person to person dialogue and interactions aren't. A lot of the celebrity based shows are like this where the writers will set up stuff for them to do but then the actual words they say in how they react to the situations isn't always scripted.

Third Level: literally everything is scripted in advance from the situations to every word people say, it's all 100% scripted in advance. This is the worst of the worst, stuff like Parking Wars and Storage Wars. You're basically watching a 100% scripted show but with the worst actors known to man.

The third level is what confuses me, sometimes. I understand the occasional desire to consume garbage, it can be fun. But there's so much of it. My dad started watching Duck Dynasty reruns (and thankfully stopped pretty quick) and it was driving my mom crazy for all those reasons. I remember when it was on somebody dug into an episode noting that people dismissed it as garbage because of the cultural stuff, but the weirder thing was that if you actually watched it it was just a garbage rear end sitcom with untrained actors. Any random CBS show/TV Land rerun/any other channel rerun would be better and cover the same type of ground, and yet it blows up.

I liked Storage Wars in the early days, back when a lot of goons were watching it, but it didn't take long to just go full scripted and be obvious about it which kills the whole point. There are no stakes or drama when I pretty much know what's going to happen. Also a lot of time the scripting sucks too. Show me people losing their rear end on units, it's funny. The 200th time they find an antique pool ball cleaner in the back of a unit full of clothes isn't fun anymore.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

I cannot wait for the 30 connected films poo poo to die

I really do feel like their arms were too wide for The Marvels. The best I've heard from fans was that it's a good story for the characters/a solid Kamala Khan story, and like, I just can't imagine doing the homework of watching the Ms. Marvel show just to feel some little payoff from this movie. This Thanksgiving is either Wish, The Marvels or Trolls depending on what my nieces want to watch as the family thing (pushing for Trolls) so it's not a super fun box office time.

I always thought people were kind of exaggerating how much trouble it was to enjoy the "cinematic universe" aspect since there weren't all that many connections and usually they could explain them with a sentence, but now it seems more true for about half of the releases.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

It’s a self identified griftable community.

I'm just shocked that there was that much money available. I know religious groups and churches often buy blocks of tickets, but if those numbers are real then they really cleaned up.

MonsieurChoc posted:

I was hoping their enxt project would be their Uncut Gems in the world of Trading Cards thing they pitched.

Everyone fighting over a black lotus lol.

There was a documentary, Jack of All Trades, that I watched that covered the baseball trading card scandals. The actual documentary kind of sucked because it was more about a dude exploring his strained relationship with his father in a not interesting way, but the stuff going on at the height of the trading card was amazing. The best part of it was just listening to the guy's father talk about loading up a box truck full of unwanted hockey trading card packs on the east coast and driving them up into Michigan and Canada to flip them for 3 or 4 times profit. Then loading up on unwanted basketball and baseball card packs in Canada and running them back hustling at shows and card shops along the way.

Also stuff alleged about trading card company employees/executives showing up early to conventions and just walking around with full boxes of rare cards offering them to the dealers, which would have come from secret extra runs of the cards. In one case just a guy walking around with a full box of Ken Griffey Jr trading cards that would have been worth about half a million at market rate (until people found out there were boxes full of them circulating), laundering it through the dealers at a big discount.

Worth looking up a few articles on the scandals if you're interested in it. Could make for a good movie.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

Did they talk about the famous Honus Wagner T206 card that later turned out to have been altered?

No, one of the big issues with the documentary was that they skipped so much juicy stuff. A lot of the reviews I saw mentioned that you'd be better off just spending an hour reading articles about the scandals. Lots of interesting stuff going on around that time.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Yeah, seeing Wiseman on Ballerina sucked a lot of hope away. Any opinions on the Continental series, I heard it was kind of a big nothing too.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

"Hey remember that game where the gameplay just felt really fun and intuitive but anything involving the plot, dialogue, and characters made you want to put a gun in your mouth? We made a movie. 🤗"

The Telltale adventure games showed you could do something fun and not too obnoxious in universe, but it takes a little creativity and the restraint to not just run a bunch of LOL totally random jokes into the ground and well...yeah. Can't imagine it being any good. And Roth remains a bizarre original choice for it, even though I'm not sure who you'd give it to.

Tars Tarkas posted:

I'm not even sure of the rules anymore as there was that evil Grinch movie recently too

I think that was a classic case of not wanting to give them the pleasure of a lawsuit. Better to just let it wither on the vine than free publicity.

Parakeet vs. Phone fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jan 3, 2024

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
I hadn't really let that sink in since I haven't seen most of the latest Marvel movies, but they did kind of lose the bit of strength they had where the side moves had their own flavor. Ant-Man was a superhero heist movie. Captain America mixed in spy stuff. Guardians was loving around with Star Wars/Sci-Fi plots. Now they all drifted into samey CGI fights with a bunch of multiverse stuff.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This has been so obvious for a while there's all the not-really-jokes about how the Star Wars shows only get to be good as long as Disney's c-suite is busy ruining something else.

It also should explain a lot that at this point, Disney is staffed almost entirely by Disney Adults.

Hell, it's been a thing for so long that it's the maybe not true story behind the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie being decent and original. Although in that case it was because it was supposed to spearhead a project of ride based movies that they gave up on so no one cared about the weird pirate movie anymore.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

It's kind of weird how Guy Ritchie is just constantly churning out movies with like no impact. Especially since he's still getting high profile actors.

Part of it is just bad luck/content, right?

The Operation Fortune movie got shelved because they (if rumors are right) didn't want to push a movie with Ukrainian villains at that time. Also mixed reviews anyway once it limped out, so :shrug:.

And he apparently put out an Afghanistan war movie long after anyone had any interest in one.

I thought The Gentlemen was fun for a home movie night and it went over okay in my house, but it isn't a must watch or anything. Might just be running out of gas.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

The MSJ posted:

It was produced by Ice Cube (whose song Race Card is used in the intro) and won an Emmy, believe it or not.

I've been watching a couple of guys slowly MST3K it and it has bizarrely "good(?)" moments wedged between exactly what you'd expect. Like a 2006 show trying to explain to a white dude that racism isn't a guy walking up and saying a slur, it's constant little bullshit and the occasional big thing. And then it's like, hey let's watch the white guy buy a dashiki to wear to a black church and find excuses to say the n-word.

Parakeet vs. Phone fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Feb 13, 2024

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

NorgLyle posted:

While the wizard politics in FB2 were very terrible, I don't think you can discount how just terminally stupid the entire rest of the plot also was. We were introduced to a character whose whole deal was 'this is Voldemort's pet snake but she's a lady right now'. We got the utterly baffling reveal that is too complicated and dumb to summarize about Zoë Kravitz's Leta LeStrange doing a baby swap. There was a lot going on and going wrong in that movie.

Yeah, it all kind of made sense when someone pointed out that the real problem was that Rowling wrote the script and also was powerful, arrogant and petty enough to not let anyone change it while also having no skill in making a movie. Something like the baby swap and the insanely long flashback wouldn't be out of place in a book. Big thing happens, chapter ends, flashback chapter, back to action. But it's absolutely insane in a movie. Put it together with all the other problems and it's uniquely awful.

For the general failure of the movies, a big part is also Rowling not getting that people didn't really like The Wizarding World. They liked Hogwarts and Harry and (insert characters they identified with or liked). There wasn't much interest in the rest of the world, partly because it's not built very well anyway.

I have 2 nieces that were crazy into Harry Potter. That was actually how I ended up watching Fantastic Beasts 1 and 2. And they skipped 3 because they just didn't really care about any of the characters or plot. They liked Harry going through the cool wizard school and all the characters. Wizard politics in the past wasn't doing anything for them.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

Also because that kind of world tends to fall the gently caress apart when you think about it for ten seconds. The Potter movies grab you and breeze through any kind of question you have about wizard busses zooming through London, but if you make your movie about the garage that changes the wizard bus' wizard tires, you are inviting problems.

It is incredible that she decided to reopen the door on "So what about Hitler and WW2?" after they'd firmly chained that sucker shut.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Milf Manor broke the seal on something horrible.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
It was posted earlier in the thread that it makes a certain sense if they're going with the idea of America just regular crumbling or going "fascist" in the sense of just being evil and pissing everyone off, which it sounds like. California and Texas throw in together because you gotta knock down the king before you can split things up later.

But yeah, insanely dumb sounding and not sure why you'd even do a civil war movie if you didn't want to explore the politics of it. You could have just done any war or left it even more vague/abstract. I guess it could be a cool looking/edited movie but man is it bad when loving Bushwick has better thought out politics.

Parakeet vs. Phone fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Mar 17, 2024

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Oh, yeah, Jericho was a let's say uneven show, but that was a really cool thing it started off with in the first season. The viewer has a little more knowledge thanks to one character, but nobody else really has any idea what's going on after half of the country gets nuked. Other than occasional signs of life that some of the government made it.

About halfway through the first season they find out about and send a group of traders off to a Fallout-style Barter Town that was set up on a fairgrounds. The fairgrounds have an info board where people pin rumors and news that they've picked up. They find out that there are 5 separate presidents and other claimants ranging from governors of big states to the 95th senator who's technically the guy in the chain of command who was supposed to be president to generals who think it should be a military government for a little bit. With a caveat that some of this could be outdated or bullshit.

They pretty quickly shake it down to East vs. West with an independent Texas choosing to wait and see, but it was a cool idea.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Also it's just kind of funny. Or at least I think it's funny. Like, from the trailers and interviews, it's a "controversial" movie pitch that should either go abstract as hell or dig deep into a message. And instead from what I've seen it's basically "So President Evil wins and he's like 'Lol, I'm evil y'all' and he bans all the FBI so they can't even arrest him and makes the police illegal and outlaws superman and now he's mad with power and Texas and California both join up to stop him because he's so evil." Ignoring all the actual politics...hell, a lot of the country would be pretty down with banning the FBI.

Which, if it was a fun dumb movie I might be down for, but it's by the guy who likes to make more serious movies so it's funny. The setup is lagging behind a movie where a wrestler throws President Evil out of the Oval Office and yells "You've just been impeached!"

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
I genuinely liked the first Kingsman and thought that it was a fun Bond subversion idea that was solid even if it wasn't high cinema or necessarily "good." I thought that the second was messy but fine and had some really good dumb fights and style even if the movie was eh and it made some really lovely decisions with the overall plot.

The King's Man is pretty garbage. On the small pile of movies that I regret bothering to watch. I know "It's like X movies stapled/spliced together" is kind of a bad or lazy take...but it's about 3 movies stapled together and they're all bad. They have a little fun with the Rasputin section but that's about it. It takes a detour to be a serious War Is Hell movie and it kills the pacing. It tries to be fun at times but has a bunch of sad baggage. It starts to do silly, fun alternative history and then runs away scared from it and turns into really awful Forrest Gump poo poo going "Remember this? Lol, it's sort of like Thing that happened! Rasputin survives the poisoning and then gets shot!" It tries to do nuance and then runs away from it and can't pull it off anyway. It has weirdly bad politics. Like weirdly off. For example, canonically they go into the Boer War and the concentration camps and set up Kircher as a bad dude along with Britain being a lesser evil by a hair...then eulogize the hell out of his death and they make the whole central conflict with the villain about saving the British empire. Just messy.

I didn't see Argylle but I heard that it was even worse, so lol.

Or just this...

CelticPredator posted:

He’s basically been remaking die another day level bond films ever since

I guess liking the car chase through the ice hotel as a kid is the equivalent of liking the Rasputin dance fight.

Parakeet vs. Phone fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 20, 2024

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
Could be interesting if they get weird with it.

Do it Free Guy, or even I guess Barbie, style and follow a family of Sims around. Part way through they figure out what's going on and try to break free of having their life controlled. Maybe have a whole Fight Club thing about living a catalog kind of life and wanting more. I can at least picture it.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Snowman_McK posted:

AI art has brought to the fore a lot of people who feel victimised by a lack of artistic ability and are annoyed that their ability to simply be an ideas person isn't the same as someone who can actually execute that idea. Turns out a lot of those people were already around.

This made me think of an old blog post by Patton Oswalt about joke stealing. He noted that a lot of people didn't respect comedy, that they assumed that being "a funny person" was just something that anybody could do. That it didn't require thought, charisma or talent or a bunch of planning if you're, you know, actually doing comedy writing or stand up. But that the weird part was that very few people seemed to think that they had a right to be a good athlete, stunt guy, businessman, farmer, etc. But a lot of people acted like they had a right to be funny, and if they weren't, they just steal jokes and fake it.

I guess it was just limited to the possibility of stealing the talent, and we're seeing the same thing with other art now thanks to AI. Oswalt's bright point was that in comedy you'd generally see these hacks rise up and eventually hard wash out as soon as they were asked to actually be creative on a big project and they had no way to bullshit it anymore. We'll see if movies end up following the same logic with whether people get bored at every movie looking and feeling the same.

If you believe the stories, on top of shooting these vague general scenes they've been saying for a while that executives get to lay out the bones of the movie. That no matter what happened in Black Panther somebody with machine guns was going to float up and mow down a horde of generic enemies at minute X in Act 3 because the algorithm/focus groups/executive's gut says that it drives engagement. The details can get worked out by someone else.

There was a really unintentionally funny thing on the Lego Masters show when they had a big Marvel challenge night. They got to pick an "iconic" scene from a set of Marvel movies, and with the exception of the bus fight in Shang-Chi they were all just a single guy leaping toward a big monster with a blank background. They all looked the same and horrible except for the bus and it was funny to watch the judges have to try and work around it.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

feel like there are plenty of actual conflicts you could tell that story in but then you'd have to, y'know, have an opinion on something

Or just handle it as vague the other way. I don't know forum thoughts on Beast of No Nation, but I thought it did a kind of neat thing where it was intentionally a vague mix of various African wars and accents. If you knew general history you could peg elements to know roughly what it was about and who/what was based on who/what, but they kept it clear that they didn't really have anything specific to say about any war. They just wanted to work through this story of the child soldiers and a cultish mercenary company without drawing out "Actually, if you consider the past 40 years the actions of faction Y were justified and they shouldn't be villains..."

So, if all he wanted to do was make a cool war story there were other paths. Maybe that's close enough to what he did and it'll work. But I also remembered the interview where he said disbanding the FBI was the last straw, so lol. I'll see when it hits streaming.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

DeimosRising posted:

I like beasts of no nation but i'm not sure i consider it being a pastiche of a bunch of historical events particularly clever. that's more common than actually sticking to history i would say.

I guess less "clever" and more just not dumb, since if you tie your world building to the real world people are going to poke at it if it's paper thin.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

i guess if you have no idea who the Manson family was or what they did i can see how you might be frustrated at the climax of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Yeah, genuinely it's a fair point that if you don't know anything about the murders or the Manson family then you aren't going to get much out of it. Something that his other movies don't suffer from. I think Tarantino said the same thing in some interview. It's just a "But what if it was a movie?" ending so if you've got no investment in the meta story it's not going to hit. Also it goes both ways that it's less embarrassing/"cringe" if you know that Tex and the rest of the family was supposedly that dumb/edge lordy and really did the "I'm the Devil, and I'm here to do the devil's work" line.

Overall it felt fine. Too long and forgettable but not something I regret seeing.

I read somewhere that there was an original ending that was about him teaming up with Bruce Lee to do a rescue at the Ranch, which sounded way better and would have had a cooler payoff. So even if it was bullshit it hurt it in my mind.

Baron von Eevl posted:

I liked that OUaTi...H had a Chekhov's Flamethrower

I remember the climactic scene better because when I saw it, right as she's getting flamed in the pool some old woman behind me timidly and very sincerely asked her friends "That isn't how it happened....right?" Which made it much better.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

CelticPredator posted:

Narrator: they were in fact culpable

Eh, there's been decades of casting Manson as a master manipulator and at times some type of honest to god master hypnotist. Seen way too many people repeat the story about him staring at a dude and stopping his watch. It's going to leak out a bit.

Thinking back I kind of like the focus on Tex in it, a lot of times he gets off light as just a follower. Nice for him to be the center stage threat.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
And also, specific to the ending of OUaTiH, that's what it is. What if instead of the sad reality it had ended like a movie.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Would have thought that Lightyear would have scared them off of the concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

Jack B Nimble posted:

It's me, the guy who loved that anthology series Into The West.

I miss the era of TNT miniseries. Some fun, weird stuff out of those.

But yeah, better have an intermission or acts since there's no way the dads are staying awake for 3 hours straight of it.