Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Lol

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Lol

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

If Rupert Murdoch honestly believes that the Presidential Election of 2020, despite MASSIVE amounts of proof to the contrary, was not Rigged & Stolen, then he & his group of MAGA Hating Globalist RINOS should get out of the News Business as soon as possible, because they are aiding & abetting the DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA with FAKE NEWS. Certain BRAVE & PATRIOTIC FoxNews Hosts, who he scorns and ridicules, got it right. He got it wrong. THEY SHOULD BE ADMIRED & PRAISED, NOT REBUKED & FORSAKEN!!!

Love how biblical my favorite president is getting! Probably no big deal. Can't imagine QAnon would end in a wave of mass suicides or murder-suicides.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Nothing good on the CPAC schedule today or ever. But tomorrow the fireworks start!

Lol

quote:

The Chairman Will Serve You Now

Matt Schlapp, CPAC Chairman
Jim Jordan, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee (OH-4)

Potomac Ballroom
10:15am-10:35am

quote:

Sacking the Woke Playbook

Matt Whitaker, Former Acting Attorney General and CPAC Board Member
Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator (AL)

Potomac Ballroom
12:50pm-1:10pm

quote:

Big Tech- Break ‘em Up, Bust ‘em Up, Put ‘em in Jail

Dan Schneider, Vice President for Free Speech America at Media Research Center
Mike Braun, U.S. Senator (IN)
Devin Nunes, CEO Truth Social
Ashley Moody, Florida Attorney General

Potomac Ballroom
2:25pm-2:55pm

Plus speeches from JD Vance, Ted Cruz, Pompeo, and the closer by Candace Owens.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Red Baron posted:

but no Donald

hmmm

sad, low every, it’s giving “please clap”

Tuppo's closing the whole thing on Saturday. They had to put him last because everyone is going to be too tired out from cheering when he's done.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Schlapp and Gym taking the stage together! Love the optics, solid choice.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

This was such a pro corruption move I'm surprised they caught it. The company's name is Jetts! Of course he's paying for jets!

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

AxGrap posted:

The etymology of Desantis is interesting. It means (originally) "the" santis.

Hmmm

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Wow, I wonder if they ever found the other 14?

https://twitter.com/macfarlanenews/status/1630950068466458627?s=46&t=y8nk8EXi6ggLMEgg3YZHog

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Lpzie posted:

one of the best posters ever gives one of the best empty quotes ever.

Man Musk posted:

Daniel Dales Dick is a good poster, and I stand by that statement

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Then I say they'll indict Trump before the 2024 elections. :toxx: I don't expect mods to keep track, I'll remind them.

https://i.imgur.com/J1buicW.mp4

Fortaleza posted:

The trump thread mouth breather was just mad that his posting pal and one of the worst & most embarrassing posters on the site got got but other better posters didn't. He gets upset whenever someone taps the glass on their enclosure too hard, it"s his thing

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

CODChimera posted:

lord of the rings is a treasure. well the films anyway

what do u have thats so good?

Jimbee and Freedom.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Ant-Man and The Wasp and Dornard Trup are all American. Checkmate rear end in a top hat.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

AzzaccaRye posted:

A tactical nuke, directly to the sponge bob marching band episode would do untold damage to this country.

Are they supposed to take out Spiderman and Spongebob? I don't think so. Many Iranian clerics agree with me, Reese's Pieces be upon them.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

CODChimera posted:

jimbee is antiamerican. so is freedom actually

America is always going to look bad in some ways. For instance, we have Obamacare and when you get sick Galadriel lays her blessed hands upon you and cures your ailments. But we get by, mostly.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

That's obviously a joke, no woman has touched CODChimera in a very long time.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

CODChimera posted:

gadriel is an elf

She was the Lady of the Woods, which strongly implies she's a woman in the normal sense of the word. But I don't mean to be quoting your history back to you.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Asproigerosis posted:

meatball ron should have waited his turn, such an idiot

I don't think he can really wait. He's not going to get a job in the next Trump administration. If he wants to go to the Senate he has to challenge Rubio in '24. He can't really go back to the House without looking like a failure. It's kinda now or never, otherwise he's gonna be running for President as a private citizen, and that doesn't work. He's running out of options.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

I guess if I had to optimize Ron DeSanctuses career, I'd have told him to stay in the House for another cycle so he could run in '28 as Governor.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

It's kind of a Jeb! situation if Ronny Meatballs runs in 2028. He's been out of office for awhile. He's just a guy. Other people are serving and making moves.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Paul Ryan is more interesting. He's out of office, but he's leading Fox News. Is that enough for a comeback? Does he even want a comeback? Probably not while Tttum's still viable as a candidate.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

There are a lot of really good ones.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Lol

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

DryGoods posted:

as a New Thread Official, i'd like to enter into the record this short statement:

"Donald Trump lost the 2020 US Presidential Election to Joe Biden"

You need to spend less time playing pretend at Hogwarts, and more time watching the award-winning documentary 2,000 Mules.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

holtemon posted:

When will the political commercials and all that poo poo start ramping up again?

Later this year? Middle of the year?

The first debate is in August. So like, late spring early summer. The last thing I saw said Meatball Ron is expected to enter the race late May or early June.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Santos is enough of a fuckup for House Republicans to open an ethics investigation.

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1631371766525304834?s=20

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

"The ethics committee has found that not only has George Santos done nothing wrong, we have determined that Mr. Santos is the most ethical house member in history. Liberals utterly destroyed by facts and logic"

Easier just to not have an investigation than one people will get pissed off at. Republicans are in control of the House. I don't think they want a "Santos Did Nothing Wrong" headline. Doesn't mean they'll remove him, but they're feeling the heat.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Or maybe put another way, I think the Santos ethics investigation is about creating the option to remove or censure him if he can't stay out of the news. It's not a guarantee. But it gives House Republicans cover to act if they need to.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lol look at what happened to Gaetz (nothing).

santos is going to finish his term and then lose re-election to someone who is, somehow, worse.

Republicans never investigated Gaetz, though. Dems opened that investigation. This is all friendly fire. If they want Santos out, this is how they do it.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Bearjew posted:

TOTAL EXONERATION!

Lol if they do that. Republicans can just sit on the report and never release anything. TOTAL EXONERATION just makes new headlines.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

I mean, I guess he really doesn't need a position for a couple months anyway. But oof, weak poo poo.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

WarMECH posted:

i really cant wait for this round those last gop primaries were so much fun and this time not only do we get more trump dunking on replublicans but them all up on stage trying to tell the audience that trump is the best president ever but they will somehow be better than that despite him standing 8 feet from them at the time

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

He looks like poo poo.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Fake news

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

I'm glad he got a spot!

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

If they actually sent trump to jail, how likely would it be for his fans to try and break him out?

I will try!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

https://twitter.com/krisalteyespy/status/1631420815735685120?s=20