Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:firstpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:secondpost:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm not reading the whole OP, whats the haps on saying the LOTR word, is that off the table still?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Was kadyrov causing enough trouble to get the ole spicy tea?

It seemed like he was just a mostly harmless (for Putin) dumbass that was keeping Chechnya in line

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Only thing that broad knows about heros is how to eat a lot of them (cause hero is a kind of sandwich(and she is very fat))

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just played some halo infinite multiplayer do you think the war is like halo infinite multiplayer the good guys should try to get lots of head shots with the BR and hide when their shields are low and they would win more probably

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

HonorableTB posted:

lmao i can only imagine what the gently caress that was

Hehe same :newfap:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Mf name is semen

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
His brothers name is splooge

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
His sisters name is Actually Female Ejaculate Is Urine

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard that the city is on the verge of being overrun

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

mobby_6kl posted:

Big Z says we can't start the offensive because there aren't enough weapons: https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/25/7395056/

Which I guess we'll see. Could be bullshit to throw russia off, or maybe bullshit to encourage some urgency, or maybe true.

They gonna do it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jonny Nox posted:

It’s not actuall good for a mother to get pregnant inside of 18 months of childbirth.

Talkin poo poo about Irish twins now itt?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmfao why the hell did u expect journalist guy loving idiot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Is Sweden already gotten the go ahead for NATO? I thought they and finland were doing a both or neither thing and turkey was saying no way Jose to sweden

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:yikeseroo:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
But also lol 69

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cugel the Clever posted:

Humans are, by and large, surprisingly good at coming together to aid one another in mass casualty events.

Thatsbait.gif

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmbo ho hard would it be for them to at least Photoshop that out?

Like I'm not shop expert but if you just need to blur some blue and yellow I bet I could figure it out

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Goddamn guys come on, take the L on this one guy being a huge shithead Nazi lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Like NUH UH HE ISNT A NAZI HE JUST LIKES A BAND THAT PUTS NAZI SYMBOLS ON ALL THEIR STUFF THEY ARENT NAZIS EITHER THEY JUSY THINK ITS COOL is some wild tankie level of cope

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Walking into the thread with my Prussian Blue shirt all 'oh no, I'm not into that whole Nazi thing, I just think their songs are neat'

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol buddy I've never been anything but on Ukraine's side about this in every version of this thread, but seriously, it's bad look, at least we can all agree that maybe they should have better judgement about posting pictures of guys wearing extremely identifiable Nazi symbols especially when the best we got is "nuh uh that's not what it means if you look really close at it zoomed up you'll recognize it is actually the opposite of that everyone knows that when you put a little 6 next to the Nazi skull it means he is a fan of some obscure rear end band you've never heard of and that's definitely why he bought it to wear around even though we are trying really hard to separate ourselves from that poo poo"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Russia is bad and is commiting all gently caress tons of war crimes and could end the war by just going home and Putin loves guzzling horse cum, but get your head out of your rear end trying to defend the guy wearing Nazi paraphernalia lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Somaen posted:

No one gives a poo poo about a handful of right wingers in the context of a 44 million people nation that's getting invaded by a genocidal fascist state you loving moron

1. Uh oh, we gotta stop fascists!!
2. We gotta stop the war of conquest with ethnic cleansing that left hundreds of thousands dead right?
1. No. No. No, there's s guy with a bad patch. Mister Biden prepare the nukes

This is always from Americans, one of the most fascist countries on the planet that elected a white nationalist. gently caress off

Right but why can't you just say that this particular guy is an rear end in a top hat and maybe official UA sources shouldn't promote their troops wearing Nazi insignia? why is this the hill to die on? My feeble American mind needs you to explain this to me Mr Enlightened European I'm too distracted kissing guns and bibles to understand

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
FIRETRAIN :black101:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Those dudea need to SebastoPULL their head out of their asses and go home

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tiny Timbs posted:

They kept posting gore so the hockey mod closed it

Lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'd sign up for the flavortown pmc ngl

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I can't believe the Russians have taken out ANOTHER Goku :negative:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:hmbol:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TulliusCicero posted:

Big Early 2000s Toonami Vibes

Explains why I feel like I am increasingly living in the timeline before Mobile suits and colony drops.

What even is the Russian plan for if Bakhmut falls? Make another meat grinder and rubble pile out another minor city in a year?

Plan?? Wtf is a plan this guy is talking about?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
People bring up the Russian police forces a lot about how they will protect Putin/keep everything in line at home, but is there any reason to believe they aren't all as completely hosed from the top down as the rest of the armed forces and would crumble the second they have anything other than unarmed protesters to beat on?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I guess maybe it is hopeful thinking, but a year ago everyone knew there were issues with the RAF but I don't think anyone predicted it was THIS bad, so maybe all it's going to take is a good punch in the mouth from some separatists and we will see that :fireman:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
U guys think that dude the old lady gave the sunflower seeds to is still alive?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

loving lmao

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BigBeefCity posted:

why would a corpse need an oxygen mask

Pine Cone Jones posted:

To look cool as hell

JFC bbc that is some day 1 poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Jfc

Harry Potter but fighting for Ukraine is more cringe than the guys wearing Nazi insignia