Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

StrangersInTheNight posted:

upset at not being the center of world conflict for the first time in 20 years, the US starts a with Switzerland to show them what's what and conquer their strategic chocolate stores.

with a heavy heart I enlist, knowing full well the delicious wonderland that awaits me if I survive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

B-Rock452 posted:

The jet apparently dumped it's fuel before the collision which means it was almost definitely intentional

What a costly maneuver

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Send Dog the Bounty Hunter after Putin

it's the only way

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just wanna say as awful as everything is I can still crack a smile remembering Steven Seagal's "dance"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Drink your ovaltine

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

orange juche posted:

Please do not try to impress your discord friends

ever

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nooner posted:

Lol buddy I've never been anything but on Ukraine's side about this in every version of this thread, but seriously, it's bad look, at least we can all agree that maybe they should have better judgement about posting pictures of guys wearing extremely identifiable Nazi symbols especially when the best we got is "nuh uh that's not what it means if you look really close at it zoomed up you'll recognize it is actually the opposite of that everyone knows that when you put a little 6 next to the Nazi skull it means he is a fan of some obscure rear end band you've never heard of and that's definitely why he bought it to wear around even though we are trying really hard to separate ourselves from that poo poo"

I just wanna say I legitimately laughed out loud that "but wait he ate rear end!" was an attempted defense

I really don't give a poo poo how someone rationalizes it--let the nazi imagery die.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Somaen posted:

I don't think the people dropping in to post Ukrs are Nazis are here to have a honest discussion, actually

But they ate rear end!!!!!! You have to believe me!!!!

Anyway gonna laugh if Ukraine keeps pressing the "everyone quiet" button and tenses Russia up for a counteroffensive that doesn't come. It's effective--I thought for sure something big was gonna happen over 48 hours. Do that a few more times, eventually they're gonna let their guard down for when it finally happens.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

zone posted:

I believe it's already been done during the Kherson counteroffensive at least once.

They're gonna be jumping at ghosts at this rate

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

sebmojo posted:

Fyi I've asked Jeff to start word filtering this to "in legally actionable fact" so this trick might not work much longer

:lmao:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I personally feel that we as a thread could be better.

Stop making jokes about Willo567's balls and start praying for them in these trying times. People have gotten tazed in the balls and died, you know.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:monocle:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao all that work, all that progress, all those hamboigas

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Is it possible the push back in Bakhmut isn't the start of the big counter offensive?

I know nothing of military, so while I understand that you don't mobilize without orders is it possible that regaining parts of Bakhmut is its own separate thing taking advantage of the situation?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HonorableTB posted:

These are just opportunistic counterattacks at the local level. They saw chances and exploited them but it's not the main thing. When that kicks off it will be very apparent

Cool, that's what I figured but it never hurts to ask

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

we live in strange times

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Today's a cautiously good day

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

beer_war posted:

Willo's balls are toast after this.

Oh christ i forgot, someone's gotta order a rescue op

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You will believe balls can get tazed on the other side of the world

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Gonna be interesting to see how things change if at all within the next two weeks.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am reporting every single post and/or poster in this thread unless someone can explain to me how actually this is good for Bitcoin.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Yeah but no one got blown up, save a bunch of sex asses

Been a rough couple years for the sex arse

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I promise to laugh if Putin is murdered by his own before he dies of pantshitting

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm gonna throw a rock at siberia

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
A fuckin camouflage house for nightmare fuel and we wanna piddle about submarines

Find me a submarine disguised as a house and then I'll give a poo poo

Seriously though--if it's out there I gotta see it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If I was Russian I would very much prefer it if Poland did not send troops

It would get nasty

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HonorableTB posted:

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/06/13/7406732/

Luxembourg recognizes the Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people:

Have dealing with the SAD slapfight, Luxembourg

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NoiseAnnoys posted:

tbf robert kraft also really loving sucks, just not as badly, so it's more like a "root for injury" situation where i wish that both of them had combusted on contact.

Kraft got a hand job so amazing to him he thought the masseuse must have been madly in love with him and not that he was introduced to a rub and tug

Me thinks Putin didn't have to really outsmart him to get his super bowl ring

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HonorableTB posted:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/15/politics/us-government-hit-cybeattack/index.html

Lmao okay let's launch a cyberattack against the United States. That'll go over well for you.

Have they ever stopped?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think Russians should be subjected to weird YouTube videos:evilbuddy:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The special effects on House were always hit or miss

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tai posted:

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1670514363634176000

Hmm let us see. Hearing from best part of 100 Eastern Euros 15 years ago telling me that Russia hates Ukraine and will invade and I just openly laughed at them and 15 years later that Russia has invaded.

I'm bet Aaron is right. This document is real and I'm also sure it's full of BS of giving away half of Ukraines country which they promptly told Russia 'Go gently caress yourself'

But something something war is bad, Grrr NATO for escalating this unjust war against Russia.

Tankies really do have the mental capacity of a 9 year old.

Even if I play in the space and believe it's a real document, it's not like Putin would have agreed to his part of the agreement anyway. Hell, if anything he's probably relieved they kept a copy of it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If Ukraine was serious about dominating this battlefield they'd have sought out Lu Bu.

It's not like Russia has Cao Cao, at best they have a Ma Su.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont buy it yet

But I'm wanting to believe

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Huh. I seriously thought this was just some ploy.

Ukraine is probably scratching their head and shrugging at this news.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
let em fight

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I said let them fight, goddammit

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

smoobles posted:

the goon who suggested watching anime instead of Russia news nailed it

If this could be the thread subtitle

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
putin has only one option left

gotta poop pant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hey at least we can all agree it made for one WILD weekend, am I right??? Hahaaaaa

So anyway, war as normal on Monday?