Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

HonorableTB posted:

preparing a large scale provocation on the Ukrainian-Belarusian border

That happened over a year ago!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

The Kremlin but spelled with a G.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Looks real bad once again.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Haha America just lost the war. Drone down!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

je1 healthcare posted:

I mean, would the rest of Russia even want him back?

They would rather do him themselves.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm going to brutally arrest Putin with machine guns and bazookas and turn him over to the Hague.

HonorableTB posted:

bring a hazmat suit putins are known to spray fecal matter when threatened like a squid shooting ink

Lol, why not just use a horse cum trap and be done with it peacefully? Nice and Easy.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Karate Bastard posted:

What I'm finding myself asking time and time again is could putler flush his toilet hard enough to split the nord stream in two? It seems unlikely, yet I find myself unable to fully dismiss the idea.

Yeah if it blew from the inside the pig has Putin all over it.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

tiaz posted:

alas I fear the (Intelligent) Pipeline Inspection Gauge will be found to merely have borne one of his body doubles

e: or clones???

Body loaded on the pig by David Cameron to satisfy both sides of this thread. QED

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Jimlit posted:

What a dark empty place you'd have to be in to have a favorite tank or care what other people's favorite tanks are.

You are my favorite tankie!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Lol I had to click cum blast to see if it was real. It's real baby

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Toxic Mental posted:

Are you trying to tell me that yours doesn't look like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLWxxQbFPo

Loving the blast after that penetration

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Russians used a pencil T34

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

zone posted:

2024 Russian MBT:

Looks like they won the war?!?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Big Z is a good rear end name.

And funny in at least a couple of ways :-)

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Russian Telegram Propaganda on Putin's television appearance: It's on!

Rybar International posted:

About Western arms supplies to Ukraine:

Ukraine uses up to 5 thousand shells per day, while the United States produces only 14-15 thousand per month.

The Russian military industry will produce three times more ammunition than the West can supply to Ukraine.

The West plans to send about 400 tanks to Ukraine, but during this time more than 1600 will be produced in Russia.

The Russian side has something to respond to the transfer of shells with depleted uranium - hundreds of thousands of them are at the disposal of the RF Armed Forces.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Coquito Ergo Sum posted:

I don't know if that's mismanagement, inefficient use of space, not updating tooling, or what, but Ural has had some serious troubles going back to WW2 when it comes to this kind of thing.

I keep investing in billion dollars yachts and multimillion foreign luxury real estate for me and my extended family, but still modern war machinery is not coming out from my production lines any faster!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Alan Smithee posted:

they are just out of frame, radiating too

I thought he meant mobiks. Could be both if they march through Prypjat?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Crashing is better than taking them to a special military operation though.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

GABA ghoul posted:

There is very little consensus in science on what exactly "kebab meat" is. Yes, it very likely contains some animal products, but narrowing it down to a specific part of the animal kingdom or part of an animal is very hard. The truth is that we just don't know and probably never will.

Just lol if you are not intimately familiar with the kebab animal - the sole source of kebab meat.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

HonorableTB posted:

this was the devils bargain. finland gets in with all its faults, including the anime

Trojan Horse if I ever saw one. NATO is doomed. Only Erdogan can save the org now!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Sedgr posted:

I wonder what the statuette was? Classical marble statue, Warhammer 40k, or life sized replica of Putin made out of turds?

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

I think they believe it was white, porcelain, and possibly bowl-shaped from what I read.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

HonorableTB posted:

Will Marin's election loss to the right in Finland make a difference in their NATO application?

No.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

HonorableTB posted:

This is true. Anyone in Russia who pays attention to the war would be very likely to be familiar with Tatarsky.

Looks like ISW writes about this in their daily report today.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Samovar posted:

Don't look at me, man. I was nowhere near the place.

Yeah we all know you have impressive reach and distance, no need to brag.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Tai posted:

Putin would take over Europe if he had the means to do it. State TV already slobers over the idea of doing it.

Who wouldn't?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Only Putin knew when the special military operation was going to start, try to top that!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

What's going on in those nostrils, Vovochka?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Lammasu posted:

That is on my bucket list.

Keep your cadáver away from my mausoleum!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

HonorableTB posted:

yeah that Nobel jerk invented dynamite then went wait wait actually i invented peace instead please remember me for that and not the boom juice

If you want peace, first you must invent dynamite.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

And by money I mean fishbricks and a photo op for your wife with an old fur coat.

New World Order: Gold Fishbrick Standard as the base of Economy and Exchange Rates

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

He couldn't HANDLE the truth!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

https://twitter.com/ragnars/status/1644388143892660236

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1645682925818486785
Better to not be able to drive cars, and living alive in an apartment building than ending up lifeless in some Ukrainian field or village.

Service guarantees citizenship!

On a side-note: I wish I was object-279.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Tuna-Fish posted:

Most of Finnish geology consists of extremely old (1.5By+) exposed extremely hard and tough basement rock. If I go outside and kick a few cm of soil off, the rock below is solid, hard granite that goes straight down unbroken for kilometers.

This extremely hard rock is, kind of paradoxically, typically very cheap to quarry. Because it needs no reinforcement, it is easy to mine through blasting, and the rock you extract is actually valuable enough to sell at prices high enough to cover a significant part of your expenses. Because of this, we have tunneled a lot. Like a lot lot.(pdf) Some of this underground stuff is public, like all that infrastructure in Helsinki. But there's quite a bit of fairly obvious additional stuff. Like, when there are three small restricted military zones on different sides of the same hill, each housing only a few small buildings but large parking lots that are often full, it doesn't exactly take a genius to put two and two together.

So when you start with "there's a lot of stuff underground", add "some of it is secret and not publicly talked about", you can bet crazy conspiracy guys are getting their money's worth. When I was in the military, there were all these rumors about tunnels much longer than the officially acknowledged ones. Those rumors were probably bullshit, but less incredible than you'd think -- when the capital started exhausting local freshwater supplies, they just casually dug a 120km tunnel to act as an aqueduct.

Looking at these guys, apparently the tunnel rumors have expanded greatly, and instead of connecting different Finnish towns, they are now crossing continents.

Well, tunnels do seem to be effective protection from artillery fire.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Naah, that's from a Mad Max film set.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

the popes toes posted:

20 years ago, I met my wife deep underground in a Finnish tunnel.

I said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

steinrokkan posted:

Strange to see Prigozhin being the sane one in the room, if only because he at least floated "can't we just say we won and go home?"

ISW wrote on the 15th that Prig was making a straw man argument that he shot down, he was not asking to stop.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Unsubstantiated claims that Ukraine has retaken four villages on the southern front.

https://twitter.com/GloOouD/status/1647164080929787906?t=ZbzjKwYkmYRwoqMpCKS5Lw&s=19

From Huliaipole to Berdiansk would be a great Spring.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Philonius posted:

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1648734980632084520

I like where they're going with this, but I think the concept can go further. The kamikaze drones can be loaded with smaller kamikaze drones, which are also carrying drones. Basically drones all the way down. We'd only need to supply Ukraine with one of those, and they'd be set for the rest of the war.

Just food for thought: a chopper upgrade package for Gerald R. Ford. Dronefication of aircraft carriers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Report on how bad it is in Bakhmut: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/ukraine-situation-report-the-brutal-wait-for-ukraines-counteroffensive