Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Slava Ukraini war thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

some plague rats posted:

If that seems like a good and acceptable post to you then you should really stop reading this thread for a while because your sense of what is acceptable to say is getting very out of whack

You are constantly using that word in your post history.

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Mar 9, 2023

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

zone posted:

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1635426158903803904
A russian, mystified at the innovation of the Ukrainians, curses and wonders why his bunch can't come up with weapons like this. It's SFW except for some cursing.

It's probably true but it also sounds like they blew them up themselves. "Yeah we were going to use these tomorrow to zerg rush Bakhmut, but wouldn't you know it, they got blown up by a drone that shoots RPGS, a weapon that totally exists"

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

they should be teaching them how to load a musket

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

theyre saving their good equipment for the real offensive

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Fungah! posted:

thats an extremely stupid policy
:qq:

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Tai posted:

Why is there a dog icon on twitter? I don't actually care but holy poo poo that people are melting down about it and it's funny as gently caress. Just curious as to why it's there.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1642976364080041984

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

nm

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Icept posted:

The end of that article is hilarious.

2300 tanks by 2020!

OK can't quite make that, stretch it to 2025!

*foreign intelligence estimates around 10 tanks in 2023*

they have 1955 tanks in 2023

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Mr Teatime posted:

JFC guys you don’t have to circle the wagons and get in the posting defence bunker because of a photo of one dipshit and his edgelord patch, it’s absolutely fine to agree it’s stupid and move on.

They're posting it as criticism for supporting Ukraine, which is bullshit. It's like someone going into a thread about immigration and posting articles about immigrants who commit murder or rape and wondering why it upsets the people in there.

You can do the same thing with Palestinians waving nazi flags and praising Hitler but you don't see these people go into the Palestine/Israel thread (which is 10x more violent and anti-Israel than anyone here is towards Russia) and criticizing them for supporting Palestine. It's a bullshit argument since there are nazis/murderers/bad people in any group that has millions of people in it.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

right click -> unmute

https://i.imgur.com/u9K1nvo.mp4

edit: fixed the borders

Schweinhund fucked around with this message at 05:16 on May 13, 2023

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

fatherboxx posted:

Not on the start, he got citizenship close to the end of 2022 I think. Probably to keep him out of any "hostage" exchange talks.

so they can conscript him

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

at least this one is honest about what they believe

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Remember when Prigozhin was blaming the Russian army for mining retreating Wagner forces.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Do the Moscowers still get a 3 day weekend. Sucks for them if not.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

"Tankie" is a fun word and all but can we cut to the chase and just call them commies? Cause it's what they are. I know someone's gonna be like "but Marx etc., etc.!" But come on, that ship sailed generations ago. When people talk about "communists," this is who they're referring to.

Like if someone asks "why the hell would anybody be on Russia's side" and you tell them "they're tankies," you'll still have some explaining to do. But if you say "they're commies," they'll understand exactly the type of person you're talking about immediately.

they're Stalinists

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

another name for them is Putin's useful idiots.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Lurch Bridge

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

A lot of times someone just buys it as an avatar. Then anyone can use a link to that avatar in their custom title, or a mod can edit it in. So you don't need admin approval, but it would save :fivecbux:

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Budzilla posted:

Nice Hillary avatars. Although why her?

I know a lot of cspam ukraine threaders toxxed for Hillary. I think they're sharing their love for her with us.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Not announce my crimes before I commit them? That's just what they'd expect me to do :smug:

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Sashimi posted:

The funniest part was some people paid to get rid of them, only for our friend to give them back their proper Hillary avatar hours later. There had to have been a Hillary Clinton avatar spreadsheet to organize this.

It takes a village

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

I analyzed the video and it looks like the plane is moving quickly in the downward direction.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

zone posted:

No pobeda Puccians? :laffo:

sounds like he's forgotten about Barclay de Tolly

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

I find it hard to believe that Elon had inside knowledge of Ukraine's secret military plans. It's more likely he just shut it off and it happened to be when they were about to attack the Navy. And Ukraine is always in the middle of attacking something of Russia's since they're at war and stuff so it's not some big coincidence.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

He should check the local airfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Americans spent a billion dollars developing a more efficient toilet. Putin poops in his pants.