Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Mad Hamish posted:

Wait, holy poo poo, Grover was the Iraq predictions guy?

man of many sagas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

sagae

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hes the man after all

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol forgot about this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

johnny park posted:

lmfao. how does it just keep getting better

e and he autobanned two days later. incredible

there was another guy who just got like three people replying "oh?" to him and that shook him to the point where he autobanned over it. the lightest of trolling just sets some people completely off lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Kild posted:

it was only a single person that did it lmao.

yeah i went and found it and that + the banme were funnier than i remembered "oh god i've made a terrible mistake" lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

SPR had stable difusion titty skeleton but with karen hair and i think Radia had a blank av with pink text and stux got some pink text thing too. it's been a evening of avs

e: i think these are related lol

copy fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Mar 12, 2023

copy
Jul 26, 2007

womb with a view posted:

drat I missed all that good poo poo. Lesson learned, never go outside

TheMightyBoops posted:

I think I’m gonna go outside.

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

SirSamVimes posted:

why would people in the team be paying any attention to a pyf pet pics thread?

Nice pet.

Great pet!

Excellent pets in this thread!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i laugh with and among round cats. we are not the same

copy
Jul 26, 2007

that's a lotta clucks!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

catching up on rhinio's slide show rn. legendary so far lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

[looking at thread title and closing my eyes, returning to slumber]

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you have 30 minutes to move your car

edit1: you have 10 minutes to move your car

edit2: your car has been impounded

edit3: your car has been crushed into a cube

edit4: you have 30 minutes to move your cube

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Beaten, why for, can't take much more. Here we go, here we go, here we go

Edit1: Nothing wrong with me

Edit2: Nothing wrong with me

Edit3: Nothing wrong with me

Edit4: Nothing wrong with me

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lumbermouth posted:

Recent saga from the Costco thread: the guy who returned a bed after sleeping on it for three years.

lmfao sick

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

I didn’t like it much either tbh and I read it in high school.

This is what bugged me the most. I went through almost 3/4 of the novel assuming most of it was tongue in cheek and turns out, it wasn’t.

lol apparently i made it four fourths through the novel without realizing that. dudes a pizza delivery guy named hiro protagonist it had to be a joke

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

ArfJason posted:

[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You woke up this morning, bought yourself an av

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but also:

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

the true crime here is giving some of the worst posters on the site a chance to gloat

still loving lol though

copy
Jul 26, 2007

American McGay posted:

Actually I think you do care, a lot you little bitch lmfao.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol Wolverine wistfully caressing a framed photo of the skeleton tits av.

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

The Postman posted:

i'm now choosing to believe SPR is the one that dropped like $200 on avatars and pinned it on the pig av IK

llmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

I don’t care but here are 100 posts about why I actually do care, each getting more progressively unhinged + I have an avatar of an M&M covered in coom and no I did not buy it for myself lol

loll

copy
Jul 26, 2007

this morning kicks rear end lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

wake up

transphobic avatar that you made up

lol

why'd you pick "for your account" from the menu? (she wanted to!)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i dont think you trust

in

my

self righteous avatar buys

lolol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

/
and you're probably wondering who bought spr the km avatar. as for me, well

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

noasinsense

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah this is really the only thing on th forums that should matter this weekend

copy
Jul 26, 2007

That DICK! posted:

I want to be a jobber girl

might not be a jobber. we've had a few noobie upsets so far

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't know about Jon Stewart but watching 30 Rock recently made me 90% sure either Tina Fey or someone on her writing team is a Jerkcity fan, up to and including a sketch that word for word copied this strip

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao bruh

copy
Jul 26, 2007

haha what posted:

choose your fighter

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

Boatmurdered is how I found DF I’m pretty sure, it was a big deal

same and also those stories are sick invictus thanks for sharing that

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I remember the Animal Crossing one because it had a bunch of illustrations and I think the Villager had his eye cut out or something.

lol the dark secret of animal crossing. that was like right around when i reg'd i think and one of my housemates at the time was always asking if it had updated yet so we could read it together lol

e: the terrible secret not dark secret

https://lparchive.org/Animal-Crossing/

copy
Jul 26, 2007

skeleton warrior posted:

I’d post in Imp Zone but they all like fun action games like platformers and souls-likes and my preferred games are things like “Lim Bennet’s Moving Goods Between Warehouses Simulator 2017” so I feel like I’d be harshing the whole vibe

lol this sounds badass though

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Endorph posted:

Well, for example, Formula One from Psygnosis is a great-looking game, but according to our performance analyzer it is only using 50% of PlayStation's potential. And this was, until very recently, the most advanced game. Tekken 2 uses only 30% to 40%. But now Tobal No. 2 uses 90% of PlayStation's potential. I was very surprised to see this

the conscious gamer never uses more than 90% of the playstation

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

HUNK is smart and evil, so he only appears in one game for 5 minutes

hunk in re4 mercenaries was badass. also he was in that weird 4 person coop racoon city game they put out where the only really cool thing was the last level became a pvp match if everybody didnt make the same dialogue choice

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Smart how? He was given a specific job and (canonically) got horribly murdered

The aforementioned Operation Raccoon City. I mained the cloaky knife lady.

oh lol sorry didnt notice you already brought taht up. me and a buddy played the gently caress out of that game like what 11 years ago or whenever it came out? fun at the time but busted lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I played ORC with 2 friends and we all voted to kill Leon but for some reason it put 2 of us on the kill side and the last person + bot on the protect Leon side and the bot was like an aimbot made of titanium and couldn't be killed and instantly murked us lol. Only memorable part of that game for me.

oh what that's lame. shoulda been a 3 on 1. Me and my buddy just each picked different sides and then got to 1v1 and it ruled so i just assumed it took the vote into account. wack