Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schweinhund posted:

Can a post timer be put on 16 bit butthead for posting in GBS? The dude just trolls or posts white noise garbage. He currently has the 10th most posts in the groversub thread and every post is him whining about the thread.

FilthyImp posted:

Unfortunately 16B is a noted SAD Pet Freak and vice-treasurer of the SA HOA. So until they go mad with power we will have to abide by their insanity.

They probably should be hit for yelling dumb slurs like a 14 year old on AIM tho.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

He sucks poo poo and I don't know why he's tolerated, but I was talking about the youtube spam guy

FilthyImp posted:

Another GBS pet success story
:qqsay:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I dunno, I think mods should be impartial and not let their friends get away with obvious concern trolling and blatant thread making GBS threads.

lmao

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jul 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao @ the paranoia

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CaptainSarcastic posted:

This whole thing began because some people are very upset that low-effort trolling might potentially be curtailed in GBS. Potentially. In GBS.

this all began because someone was making the argument that 16bitbutthead should get a synthy style level of unique punishment for making fun of the oceangate sub thread being a bad thread.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smugworth posted:

Also the n-word forum is there too

lmao at this

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tarquinn posted:

No, it just means that not everybody is an avid SAD reader and knows about every single outrage that is brought up there.

lol @ this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Buschmaki posted:

I dont think all the undue hostility aids in discussion

lol, i see what you did there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey seth, since mycophobia wants their thread in sad to be about the direction of gbs and not this thread i'll bring it here.

when you said

Seth Pecksniff posted:

If you're worried that you're going to be retaliated against because you're a FYAD/IZ poster, I can assure you that's not the case.

and people laughed at it, its because that sort of mentality is in the thread.

edit -

here's some examples of people doing just that sort of stuff to get it started

MuadDib Atreides posted:

THIS freakin style of posting! So much win. Not to mention the endless posting about video games and doxxxing speaks to a certain Je ne sais qua. You have my axe, and my sword. Make one of the mentally insane fyad hanger ons from the pyf thread mod of gbs. I will take my leave

Chinatown posted:

stux is the classic example of some random poster who posts about dweeb poo poo in Games or whatever and comes into SAD and GBS and just intentionally stirs up drama because they are pathetic turds.

yawn.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Solefald posted:

Nah, you're just in the PYFQCSSADIZ crew

Smugworth posted:

Nom Epique got banned+7 days for mild trolling but the definitely not a crew crew gets buttmad over sixers for posting ":gas: GBS"

Thank you shepherding us through these dark times, Seth, and being a shining example of how moderation should be done. Take note, lesser subforums

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Dude, you’re part of the reason people think there are crews so maybe gently caress off? You mysteriously appear every time there’s drama in GBS so you can go “Hurf durf what’s the deal with GBS” and then all your buddies are in SAD screeching for justice minutes later. Maybe stop doing that and the crew bullshit will go away.

like its pretty clear there's people who want to push the culture of 'our subforum vs some other subforum/user that's not a gbs regular' which is stupid and bad and shouldn't really ever be tolerated

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Jul 16, 2023