Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

God I just can't wait for "involved in the East Palestine derailment" to be a new buzz phrase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I wonder if there was anything between 2019 and 2023 that would make Americans believe that getting deeply involved with their community wasn't worth the effort.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Mass shootings are somewhat common in the U.S., but school shootings are still pretty rare.

The odds of any given child in the U.S. dying in a school shooting is about 9,950,000 to 1 and only a very small percentage of mass shootings in the U.S. happen at schools (less than 0.1% of people killed by guns are in school shootings).

Part of the reason is the depressing fact that mass shootings outside of schools are somewhat common. Kids under 18 are much more likely to get killed by their parents gun in their house or another peer using a gun than they are at school.

School shootings are just way more high-profile because we have kind of just gotten used to the ~316 people who die every day from being shot in groups of 2 or 3, suicide, or domestic incidents to the point where they rarely make the news.

Not to "as a parent" but my family has been struggling with this some and honestly it comes down to probabilistic thinking. Like you said, it's very rare, and each one is very high profile. It's not very nice to bring up car crash statistics but, yeah, it's not that dangerous to go to school. We just have a lot of schools in America due to our huge population and size and and each shooting feels like it happened in your home town because it *could*, because there is no rhyme or reason why it couldn't have been *your* kid's school.

It will be interesting to see what long term toll all of this takes on the kids. I'm dating myself but I was 10 when 9/11 happened and spent years being constantly told that we were going to get nuked any second because metro Detroit has the capacity to manufacture tanks and blah blah blah. But you're still supposed to go to school. Eventually it just got to the point where I would still show up on days when bomb threats got called in to the school because if I die I die. When something awful could happen at any time for reasons completely out of your control it kind of breaks your brain. But at the same time, kids getting politically motivated might be a panacea for that. If they are able to feel like they can *do* something about the problem then they might end up okay.

cunningham posted:

Another idea on "community" is the increased mobility of Americans over the years:

* fewer shared experiences with neighbors;
* more feeling of "well, I won't be here long, so why invest time/effort getting to know my neighbors.

Even though we have lived here 10 years, my wife and I are still labeled by our neighbors as "not really Wisconsinites" by some because our families aren't from here. In graduate school, practically none of my neighbors were from the same state - many/most were from other countries - and didn't stick around beyond 4 years. The late-90s had this, sure, but it feels like this has probably gotten more prominent since.

I agree with this quite a bit, although I think that there's a few points from my side of things

1) People are holding onto houses for longer so you end up with neighborhoods with wildly different demographics in it. I like my neighbors but also they're like 65 years old and not really good at MarioKart. But at the same time I can rely on them when push comes to shove and they can rely on me.

2) A lot of the issue with your immediate neighbors is that if you don't put effort into maintaining a positive relationship with them then your only experiences will be when there is a problem, and if every conversation with a person is a negative one then you aren't likely to go out of your way to improve your relationship.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Mar 27, 2023

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Kammat posted:

Could you expand on this? I'm familiar with gun control laws only becoming popular when the "wrong people" started carrying, but I'm honestly stumped figuring out the racial angle on the 2nd.

As it is written it was supposed to be for militias, but because of the laws surrounding slavery black people were obviously not able to carry guns, or even any kind of possible weapon up to and including walking sticks. That didn't go away until basically the civil rights movement, and even then gun control laws were put into place specifically because white Americans were scared of black Americans having guns.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Cygnids posted:

hi mellow, sorry if replying to you in particular is annoying since it's more about replying to multiple people that said things like this, but I wanted to chime in since this false narrative has gone uncorrected in this discussion for a while; too lazy to get a link to the previous thread but this is about this article correct?

:words:

As was said repeatedly in the last thread, there is no such thing as vibes based testing. Unless you believe that the EPA is literally fabricating data we have no reason to believe that their testing is false. They likely didn't test for dioxins in the surrounding area because it wasn't until some dipshit professor said they could be an issue that it became a public concern and when they were forced to test it, surprise surprise, it wasn't an issue.

Could there be a spike in cancer rate down the road from people who were exposed to it in the immediate surroundings the first day of the crash? Hard to say. But is the land fine now? The only tests that say otherwise came from a literal toxic waste dump using soil that was directly under the crash site, which was where the tests that were taken for that guardian article were sampled from.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Orthanc6 posted:

Just going to get ahead of the discussion and say for all those wondering; nation-wide protests that cross the lines of what is normally considered safe protest is probably the only way to get the gun crisis fixed. And seeing as gun violence is now the leading cause of death among children in the US, and many of the same people preventing that from being fixed already tried to violently overthrow US democracy, if this doesn't justify revolutionary action then nothing else really does.

You want to have an armed revolution to get rid of guns?

VVV And yet it's the only interpretation that makes sense, unless you think that fascists are going to give up their guns because New York City is getting trashed.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Mar 27, 2023

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I'd say that that particular angle should be treated with skepticism til there are more details. There have already been fake posts about the shooter being trans from the first second the shooting hit the news.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Ershalim posted:

I think what they're saying is that, as Christianity is the vehicle by which the bad people validate their intense hatred and civil/social/literal destruction of us (in this case we're the Jews, I guess), it's understandable (or good) that the manner of vengeance perpetrated against them is having their children murdered.

Old Testament God was pretty happy when people did genocides on people he didn't like.

But it's entirely possible that I'm missing another reading from the story about killing Persian children being good because their ancestors occupied Jerusalem.

I certainly hope that this is incorrect because it would be absolutely sociopathic to say that about this.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

The large problem with "stopping" shootings is that you can't, at least not entirely. There are dozens of things you can do to minimize shootings such as safe storage laws, domestic violence gun revocation, and mental health services expansion. But none of those truly *prevent* shootings one hundred percent and that makes them sound like half measures, meaning they get very little play. Ultimately if someone is motivated enough then they could do it, because it is a cultural problem, not a legislative one.

People don't want to hear "this will cut shootings by 80%", because that isn't far enough. But even if you go full on "the police keep us safe, melt all privately held guns in America" confiscation (which will never happen) then there will *still* be at least some shootings from the people who are still allowed to have guns.

The only way to actually fix this is a fundamental shift in how we interact with firearms as a culture and good loving luck on that.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

In somewhat funny news, abortion is legal in Wyoming again because of an anti-obamacare law.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/24/wyoming-abortion-ban-blocked-due-to-obamacare-era-amendment.html

Short version

1. Years ago Wyoming passes an anti-ACA constitutional amendment that says that citizens have the fundamental right to make decisions over their own Healthcare.

2. Judge says "Abortions can only be performed by doctors, so they're healthcare, and the constitution says that citizens can make their own decisions about that."

3. Abortion legal again (at least for now)

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Kalit posted:

I’m confused on who your post is directed at. Are you directing this at a poster ITT or saying that the populace don’t care about gun safety if it’s not 100% effective, but otherwise would? Or someone else?

It was more of a comment of "why can't these things stick" in relation to several posts above.

My point is that proactive ideas tend to get more play than "limit these things and then hope for the best". Harm reduction is something that everyone knows it good from a logical standpoint but when there are bodies on the ground the question becomes "we already have these laws, why didn't they prevent this entirely".

It might be a strange thing to say, but I think that the reason why "arm teachers/more cops in schools" gets so much play in media goes beyond "more guns is safer" and goes into the idea of it being an active thing. If we accept that zero is not an achievable number then we can actively have armed people around and those people can actively stop the shooter. It's all smoke and mirror horseshit that implies that everyone is John Wick, but it *feels* better. On the other hand, a 80% reduction in shootings would be amazing but preventative laws tend to not be as...interesting? As other ones because they involve slamming a gate down and hoping it stops most people.

"Gun control/dealing with shooters" is a vague idea that most people like but the right engages with it from an emotional angle while the left engages from a statistical angle, as it always does, and it hampers the passage of laws as an effect. It's difficult for legislators to go in front of people and go "we'll cut down a lot on shootings but we can't do everything", even if it's a gigantic reduction and the best option.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Mar 29, 2023

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

It's significantly more difficult when they never bother to demonstrate or argue or even make an empty promise that it would be a gigantic reduction, it's usually "and it might do something maybe, every little bit helps right?". At least from what I've encountered in New England, the actual narrative being sold tends to make even meaningful gun control legislation feel anemic and symbolic, and driven primarily by the need to "do something" rather than by any belief that the something being done will actually help the problem.

"Symbolic but not effective" tends to be the general vibe, yeah.

I do think that gun control advocates need to meet gun owners on the same level as well. Putting aside the "you just want a gun to feel like rambo" hyperbole, there's several laws that could be passed that most gun owners entirely agree with.

One big one that is being pushed in Michigan right now are safe storage laws, which yeah, if you own a gun then keep it secured. No brainer, most gun owners already do that, the nature of enforcement is in question but basically everyone that isn't completely lead brained can say that it's a good idea. And it would definitely lead to a reduction in shootings due to unsecured firearms.

But when the response is always "we must ban these weapons of war, bring back the assault weapon ban, etc etc" the response from gun owners is always going to be "what does a ban on pistol grips on rifles do to help prevent people from shooting elementary schoolers?" If you're couching your ideas in the aestetics rather than what the actual, practical effect of the law then your position is going to sound entirely symbolic.

Or in other words, a politician could say "we are going to limit magazine sizes to ten rounds and make it so that you can only use bolt action rifles and you can only buy twenty rounds a year" and to a lot of voters that will sound like "oh good, so they can only shoot twenty kids" even though that would be an incredible reduction in actual deaths.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Mar 29, 2023

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Ershalim posted:

Probably going to regret asking this, but what exactly are the people saying we spend too little on border security complaining about? Do they want more camps, or more murders at the border, or some other thing that isn't occurring to me? I assume the question reads as border security [from Mexico], but is there another angle to it? Like, are people buying into copaganda that fentanyl from China is giving them Super Havana Syndrome or something?

It often really comes down to the idea that if anyone is crossing the border illegally then the border is underfunded. See Trump's dumbass wall for an example.

There is always going to be a call for more security because they haven't learned the lesson that China learned when building their big wall, that you can't build it everywhere and it won't keep everyone out.

VVV "Stochastic terrorism" isn't a real thing legally. It's a term used to describe what's going on but in terms of actual prosecution it doesn't exist and therefore isn't illegal. That's why they do it.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Mar 29, 2023

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

cr0y posted:

Pittsburgh goon bere, currently dealing with this as my family and friends are freaking out and tracking down loved ones. Some are locked down in schools or being evacuated.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/massive-police-response-central-catholic-oakland-catholic-high-schools/TUWTCLYKX5AGVJQ5LGJDWBWQBQ/

quote:

State police said the threat is believed to be a “computer generated swatting calls.”

God the future sucks.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Killer robot posted:

Famously, in a 2010 survey Americans thought literally a quarter of the budget went to foreign aid.

Imo a lot of this comes down to scale. "Yeah, we're spending 60 billion dollars on foreign aid this year. That's, what, 15% of the national budget?"

"Our budget is six what? Trillion with a t?"

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Out of curiosity, I thought that the law said that you can't separate out union and non union workers inside the same worksite in terms of pay. Does that actually extend to the entire organization?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

It's not for nothing that there's a huge amount of people who get their right wing fact checking through Jimmy Fallon.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

This is good but a part of me has to go "really? The first one?"

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

He's definitely not going to be in pre-trial detention. What kind of flight risk is he? The government has to provide Secret Service protection for him by law, and you know those guys are watching him as closely as they are watching everyone else.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Name Change posted:

He had days to prep for these questions

Days? Not years?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

I don't know how they can impanel a jury that won't hang on one juror who refuses to convict their god-king. Even in Manhattan.

It'll be interesting to see because Trump is guilty. Anyone other than him would have been dead to rights years ago. He has only escaped this (aside from being rich) because he was the president and there is just this vague vibe that they have immunity, but there isn't any actual legal basis to that. So the only way to really kill it would be to basically engage in attempted jury nullification.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Joe Biden's long and weird feud with the U.K. over Ireland and his Irish heritage is definitely the weirdest and funniest subplot of his Presidency.

This is how you know that Biden is a true American because he was born in Pennsylvania to an Irish mom and a mostly English dad and has decided he is going to heavily identity with the fraction that is cooler. My full support for my plastic paddy president.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

silence_kit posted:

Is it? This isn’t very clear to me at all.

For example, I would credit California’s wealth to many factors independent of the state government policies. California owes a lot of its historical wealth to things like:

1) having an incredible climate, enabling great agricultural and other kinds of productivity
2) possessing most of the US West Coast
3) gold
4) oil
5) the US Department of Defense.

These things have very little to do with state government policy.

Yeah, this is where a lot of the red vs blue economic policy discussion breaks down, because yes, the middle of the nation where our poorer states are tends to be very red. That doesn't mean if they had a sudden change and went blue that they could become as wealthy as California. You can't progressive politics your way into making Kansas a major international shipping port.

It's the Singapore problem. You constantly hear people saying "If X nation in Asia was as progressive and open as Singapore then they could be as rich as it too". Somehow I doubt that China is going to be as rich as what is essentially a city state that handles a gigantic portion of the trade in the area, like an eastern Venice. And of course we won't mention how all those great benefits only apply to citizens.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Apr 3, 2023

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

If Millenials/Gen Z have the ability to put money into retirement, I'm not sure why it would be surprising that they are. The other option is "work til you die" because the concept of social security is going to be dead unless a *massive* reinvestment plan is put into place within 20 years.

Younger people don't have more faith in the markets, they just don't have any other choice if they ever want to retire.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Just for clarification:

Social Security going "bankrupt" does not mean that the program is dead. Social Security is funded by current payroll taxes, so the benefits can never go to 0.

What will happen is that Social Security will only pay out what it takes in, which is estimated to be between 71% and 77% of current benefits for several decades until the population curve balances out.

A 23-29% cut in benefits for decades is a pretty big deal, but it is not the same as Social Security going away forever.

That is accurate, and perhaps I should have said "can't be relied upon". You might get something out of it in 30 years but if you're looking to retire its not something you can actually lean on to keep your finances together like how some of the older generation treated it.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Twincityhacker posted:

Somehow don't think the the advice "you should severely limit or not drink at all' is going to be as followed very closely by the vast majortiy of people who currently drink.

At the same time, "a glass of red wine is healthy for you" has been an frequently repeated line. You aren't going to get people to stop drinking with this, but at least you can make them understand that it isn't *healthy*.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

PT6A posted:

I think anyone who was telling themselves that drinking was healthy and/or free of risk, was deluding themselves and should've known better. It's like when I talked to my mom, a former smoker, about smoking cigarettes.

"The studies weren't out, but obviously we all knew it was unhealthy. Things that are good for you don't make you cough up brown poo poo in the morning."

At the same time, minor alcohol consumption doesn't have that effect. You have a glass of wine or a beer, you metabolize it, you go on with your day. If you aren't an ultra lightweight then you don't have any noticeable negative effects, and it makes you feel good. I think most people understand that anything that messes with your brain like that is bad for you, but at the same time the same thing could arguably be said about caffeine.

It becomes more or an issue when you start with "it's healthy to have a little, so having more just means that it's back to being neutral. And if one glass of wine is good then you'd have to have three to make it completely cancel out, so it's not really bad until you have fou-no, let's say five".

It's all willing disbelief but at least cutting some of the teeth out of it with studies like the above can help people at least limit their consumption by undercutting the justification.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Funny, usually when you have a workplace you don't like you quit, you don't become a fascist.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I can't really say that I am too surprised that democrats are breaking to kill trans rights. A lot of otherwise blue voters are deeply uncomfortable with the idea of trans people, because they're stupid cowards giving lip service to equality.

But to actually break from your party to do that when otherwise acting in step with them, that's some bizarre calculus outside of, as was said above, an outright bribe as they walk out the door.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Skex posted:

DeSantis tricked and basically kidnapped and human trafficked immigrants to score political points, arrested people for voting and engaged in countless petty abuses of power to punish his political enemies,

Wtf would you give that Nazi piece of poo poo the benefit of the doubt?

Tbh I'm somewhat on the skeptical side as well because it's so comically stupid, but also the question becomes "why now?". It's been years since she has been relevant to DeSantis, and while "cruelty is the point" there isn't really anything he gets out of this that hasn't already been done in the past.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Buddy, you're supposed to be going "actually I am losing on purpose, this is all part of the plan" *after* you start losing, not *before*.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I cannot possibly understand how this person came to this conclusion when the bill will obviously be selectively applied according to the whims of the school. If you think that red state schools aren't going to say "all Trans women are banned because of biological differences" then you're absolutely wrong. At best they will wait til the kids are pubescent and they can scream "but bone mass"!

It's not equality if it's "you're equal butttt not if you're running track"

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Fister Roboto posted:

A big police training facility that they're planning to bulldoze a large section of public forest to build. Protestors have been occupying the forest for months to stop them. A few months ago, a protestor who goes by Tortuguita was shot and killed. Many more protestors were arrested on charges of domestic terrorism and denied bail.

IIRC it was also another case of cops lying about people they murder because they claimed that they returned fire after the protester shot at them but the autopsy determined that the victim was shot through his hands in a way that would only be possible if he was unarmed and had them up in surrender. What likely really happened was that they surrounded the tent the guy was in and fired wildly into it, causing one of them to get shot by a fellow cop.

E. https://www.npr.org/2023/03/11/1162843992/cop-city-atlanta-activist-autopsy

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Yeah the US is spying on its allies, that's been leaked line 20 times already. We're not going to stop and I don't know why anyone has that expectation.

The shortened title on that video made me think the Pentagon scrambled *jets* and there was something about to blow up.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Lawns are a waste of water but I'm going to come down on the "gently caress california" side of this because they keep acting like they're entitled to all the water in the nation, including the Great Lakes.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Oxyclean posted:

idk, when Cali has already made restrictions it feels a bit unfair for everyone else to go "well we don't wanna"

but maybe Cali should have to make more concessions. Just seems silly for them to be expected to make more if noone else is currently is with excuses like "we dont want to tell people to water their lawn less"

Yeah, they all should be making concessions. Arizona shouldn't be trying to make massive green suburbs and farms out in the desert, it's just not practical or effective. It's just annoying that every time there is a drought, fire, or a few days without rain in California we start getting people cawing about how they need more fresh water shipped in by any means necessary.

I'm not surprised California is trying to get as many concessions as they can, though, since if push came to shove the answer to who can get the most water out of the Colorado River is "whoever is upstream", regardless of treaties.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

quote:

I don't even live in the desert, why should I save water?

If you live anywhere in Phoenix or the Valley, you live in the desert. So, please, simply think about water every time you use it...and use it responsibly.

I've decided that specifically this hypothetical question asker and all their neighbors are getting their water rights removed, since they apparently live in such lush greenery that they forgot they are in the *Arizona desert*. Just go full Immortan Joe on them.

Your metro area is called The Valley Of The Sun.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Apr 11, 2023

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Per WaPo, the person who leaked the classified Pentagon documents was someone who, much like the War Thunder game community, was posting them for clout.

https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/1646326727872749576?t=8KBKm1hFO57BZ5TalKn0Zw&s=19

quote:

[Talking about an 18yo discord member that was interviewed] United by their mutual love of guns, military gear and God, the group of roughly two dozen — mostly men and boys — formed an invitation-only clubhouse in 2020 on Discord, an online platform popular with gamers. But they paid little attention last year when the man some call “OG” posted a message laden with strange acronyms and jargon. The words were unfamiliar, and few people read the long note, one of the members explained. But he revered OG, the elder leader of their tiny tribe, who claimed to know secrets that the government withheld from ordinary people.

The young member read OG’s message closely, and the hundreds more that he said followed on a regular basis for months. They were, he recalled, what appeared to be near-verbatim transcripts of classified intelligence documents that OG indicated he had brought home from his job on a “military base,” which the member declined to identify. OG claimed he spent at least some of his day inside a secure facility that prohibited cellphones and other electronic devices, which could be used to document the secret information housed on government computer networks or spooling out from printers. He annotated some of the hand-typed documents, the member said, translating arcane intel-speak for the uninitiated, such as explaining that “NOFORN” meant the information in the document was so sensitive it must not be shared with foreign nationals.

In a video seen by The Post, the man who the member said is OG stands at a shooting range, wearing safety glasses and ear coverings and holding a large rifle. He yells a series of racial and antisemitic slurs into the camera, then fires several rounds at a target.

That’s when OG changed tactics. Rather than spend his time copying documents by keyboard, he took photographs of the genuine articles and dropped them in the server. These were more vivid and arresting documents than the plain text renderings. Some featured detailed charts of battlefield conditions in Ukraine and highly classified satellite images of the aftermath of Russian missile strikes on Ukrainian electrical facilities. Others sketched the potential trajectory of North Korean ballistic nuclear missiles that could reach the United States. Another featured photographs of the Chinese spy balloon that floated across the country in February, snapped from eye-level, probably by a U-2 spy plane, along with a diagram of the balloon and the surveillance technology attached to it.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

E. Wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Discendo Vox posted:

FTC has sent a notice to around 680 companies in the OTC drug and supplement sectors putting them on notice for unsupported health claims. This is not the same as a formal accusation, but it's laying the groundwork so that if FTC follows up with a formal proceeding against any one of the companies, there's no question of that the company is deliberately violating the law.

This is potentially huge, as it signals enforcement of a standard that companies selling, in particular, dietary supplements, actually have to have evidence to substantiate the euphemistic "supports memory" type structure-function claims they make on their products...and FTC basically requires high-quality scientific studies. FTC also posted the list of companies.

I'm surprised by some of the names on here. There's a ton of "Natural Wellness" companies of course, but big names like Bayer, Astra-Zeneca, and BASF are all on there, which you would think they would already be under a lot of scrutiny.

The one that jumped out at me is IMCD, which means nothing to most people but they're a chemical distributor I have worked with in the past that I don't think really do their own active marketing outside of what the sales people take from the original manufacturers and give out to people. So it sounds like they might be pushing distributors to verify claims as well as penalizing their original suppliers.

E. Coke and Pepsi are on there too which I'll bet is because of all the marketing around sport drinks.

CuddleCryptid fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Apr 13, 2023