Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

CobiWann posted:

I'm very proud that in all of this chicken nonsense, not one person on these dead comedy forums has used the word ***cock***.

The cock says shut your mouth and know your role, which is in the midcard as Stardust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

$12 for a miniature rubber chicken. Doesn't include Cody Rhodes, much like WWE's plans for the top of the card.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

zetamind2000 posted:

That's a main event feud anywhere else

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

MJeff posted:

So Cody is going to Finish The Story halfway across the world on a Saturday at 3 PM, and it's not even going to be ending Roman's 1000 day reign, it's going to be for a title that was made 20 minutes prior.

That is.....rough.

They should've just reused this - https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Greatest_Royal_Rumble_Championship

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

You ready for the Miz vs Cody Rhodes for the Loser Fuckface Nerd I Can't Fight Them Theyre Too Strong consolation prize championship!?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Shard posted:

My wife came across this picture on R/Instagramreality and they are trying to figure out if it's doctored.

His rear end isn't really big, it just looks that way because it's next to his shameful back.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, John Cena's annual appearance, and The Rock totally working Mania next year

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Seth vs Damien Priest looked like a cool match, but what was the story?

Damien was mad about Finn showing up, so prepare for Finn to get Jannetty'd.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Hirez posted:

quote:

But the only injury tonight was somebody on their way back from the ring after having done basically nothing

Waller, Cena, or Drew?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

When did Kevin Nash and The Brian Kendrick have a baby?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

"No contest" means that technically the charges never happened and while unsatisfying it means Tammy and The Law can go their separate ways and start new programs, right?

And multi-time WWE Champion Abeyance goes to jail instead.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I finally caught the Rock's return on Youtube, which seems to consist of the fans chanting at Theory:

You are :silence: you are :silence: you are :silence: you are :silence: :silence: :silence: :silence: rear end in a top hat :silence: :silence: :silence:

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

fatherofmustard posted:

Shane McMahon's oldest son was in attendance tonight

https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/1710844450736402922

Vince McMahon hates knees so much that he had his grandson raised to be a running back and sent him to play for a Big Ten jobber.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

they had Eddie Guerrero's daughter too, Raquel Diaz

And they still have his son.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Answers Me posted:

Can’t decide which is funnier: Punk showing up or Punk not showing up.

WWE legit not wanting him, and Punk buying a front row ticket.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

The latest video game tie in match is just Omega and X playing a fighting game on a small screen on the stage, no one can see.

And then the TV explodes. Poorly.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

MJeff posted:

But why the gently caress is Kevin Nash, the character, giving the title up?

Kevin Nash also just gave a world title to Ric Flair to be nice.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

I wonder where they reregistered.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

graph posted:

the local axios scooped that the fed got a giant million+ tax credit from the state last week so guess summerslam will be in cle

Oh no, Cleveland providing millions of dollars to pay a rapist to play sports entertainment in one of their largest stadiums. I never thought this could happen.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

yea ok posted:

could I interest anyone in a 21 minute rock promo?

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/1763629198487453764

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

so boring and repulsive that you'd have to pay me to sit through them.

So, WWE is Salo?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

#TeamRocklyn

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

rotinaj posted:

None of that matters, who is Newman

Punk because he's fat and misses most of the shows.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

bartok posted:

what was the Dude Wipes move of the night?

Some guy no sells the Stinkface because his opponent's rear end is too clean.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

MJeff posted:

Can't believe Nicholas has betrayed Braun like this.

Clearly Little Jimmy Griffin before he found his great-great-grandfather's invisibility serum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Shard posted:

fun fact, did you know scientists found cave paintings that showed humans and animals with multiple heads and limbs but when you lit the cave by torchlight the drawings actually animated?

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/ice-age-artists-may-have-used-firelight-to-animate-carvings-180979943/

If those cave people were smart, they would've invented something good, like Tout.