Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Invalid Validation posted:

Maybe the wrestlers could form some kind of a chain or buckle or something that they then can use to tell their “employer” to gently caress off. Some form of bargaining if you will.

The wrestling term is stable.

"ey this is Bryan from BCC local 303..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Trying posted:

He passes the airport test in that he should be stopped by the authorities at the airport

Are you confusing him and Matt Riddle?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Shard posted:

Gade Kargill

Cade Jargill

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Drakkel posted:

I don't think it's much of a stretch to say the network execs have not watched a single second of WWE programming

Neither have I, good for them tbh

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Also, WHAT has had so much long term impact because people just like chanting things during small gaps in promos. WHAT makes you sound like a disrespectful prick who doesn't care about the promo, YEAH just makes you sound enthusiastic.

A guy at my local show (ZMAK for any Greek goons) was having audio issues, his mask was interfering with the mic, but we couldn't get a WHAT chant going when he was inaudible :(

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Testekill posted:

moving in slow motion like he's hip deep in mud

Gravity signed with WWE?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

Seems pretty good for the only women’s division in America worth watching to have a talented worker imo

She's signing with TNA?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Gonz posted:

Who hasn’t double-crossed Sting during their careers?

Tony Khan

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Orange Carlisle posted:

put the deadlock sync versions of their xwf episode reviews on the tv, have some drinks and laugh your asses off at the hogan impressions

Or maybe don't brother

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Seams posted:

r truth went to Austria instead of Australia 😂😂😂😂

The Fed ripping off ZMAK? A first round match for the Immortal Tournament was to be between Pambos Palikaros and Hacker, and the Hacker's faction made Pambos go to Tehran rather than Athens, and that was a month or two ago.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Majinfoose posted:

Nah, he'll just show up and the WWE Universe will cheer

It's this. Remember how they reacted to Vince coming back after the last time it came out he was a vile piece of poo poo a year or two ago

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

TealShark posted:

Have them each induct the other.

Two invitation
One inductee
Winner of match induces the loser

Too cruel to make the match some crazy stipulation? Shoot stretcher match, sixty minute iron-man death match, as bad for their chances as it can get

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

The_Rob posted:

I wish AEW shot their shows with 30 year old cameras. That would be sick as hell.

Is there anyone from that time that they could bring out for Eddie?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

bring the hulkster back its time

If Hogan disintegrates into shards like glass at Sting's retirement match, I'd buy the pape

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

shiksa posted:

these are my children, khal drogo, neytiri, katniss, and harrison ford in cowboys vs aliens

e and my son "the road dogg" jesse james "the badd rear end" billy gunn the new age outlaws

Pleased to meet you, Grandparent rear end

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

you’re right that this thread will never be anything but sniping people and “i don’t watch” posts but the wwe mecca is just poo poo posting. i’ll leave this one and go there and talk to myself i don’t care. better than unfunny jokes and actually mad posting in here.

I thought you were gimmick posting all this time, I'm confused now, is this a kayfabe thing?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Majinfoose posted:

Cody losing would be the funniest outcome because him winning is such an easy lay up that Trips and co would be stupid not to do it.

Check your Internet connection, this took about a year to actually post

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Shard posted:

he said you don't want to blame the accuser but he also doesn't want to react to anything before the final judgements are made because he's not a police officer or a legal expert. And he's just really focused on making the show as good as he can.

That answer was so corporate it has a PO box in that one building in Delaware, drat.

Like yeah OK we knew he wasn't going to do the right thing by going back in time and shoot Burning Hammering a young VKM but come on man, surely you could've thrown in a "if the accusations are true, this is very bad" or something and still keep your rear end covered! Hell you could even be wink wink about it: "I'd rather not comment publicly, as the investigation and process is ongoing, but these are very serious matters" idk

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

MJeff posted:

As a veteran of watching the Monday Night Wars

Ron Perlman voice: War. War never changes.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

shiksa posted:

basically the only reason for springboard no look moves like that is to get totally owned by your opponent in mid air and crumple to the ground doing the yamcha death pose

Cody cutter, the lethal injection, oscutter, they should all be countered 100% of the time and never ever hit

On the one hand, it's a cool move

On the other, Danielson hitting the Busaiku Knee as a counter was a top-tier sickos moment

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

History Comes Inside! posted:

She has conceded the gimmick to Mariah May

Lost the custody match

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

That DICK! posted:

i guess the rock's pee. if he's pissing so little a mere water bottle will do

Please don't post spoilers for the How It's Made episode on Teremana tequila

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

"poop brother HH" but an insta story rather than a tweet

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

"My dad says you guys have to be nice to me now that I work here"

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Kinda feel like Bret Hart had a point when I see poo poo like that. It still beats getting hit in the head with a chair, but maybe someone having a style that necessitates legitimately hurting people on a regular basis isn't a great thing. The Jericho Shibata match owned though so idk.

Kinda feel like if you think this is legitimately hurting people you're gullible enough to fall for a wallet inspection.

Edit: checked your posts in the thread, looks like I was the one who fell for it

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

The_Rob posted:

I always liked the story of Shawn Michaels refusing to wrestle Vader because he hit hard.

Vader was great and he should've slapped Shawn's head clean off

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

On The Internet posted:

Lexis King beat a dude who is in a Varsity Sports gimmick? Lol there's even a cheerleader. Lmao

That's a little thing called CINEMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I avoid cheese in general, but if Endeavor wants to send me some, I have people I could pass it on to. Some Camembert or Gorgonzola, and I'll watch one episode of their thing, on the service that it's available on here (same one as our local promotion actually, and I need to check that out to get timings for Cagematch)