Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Hell In A Chicken Coop match, Cody still loses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Cody Rhodes getting a brown down and the chicken gets a golden up

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Night 1 was good and please don't diminish the incredible Shane McMahon return on Night 2

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Instead of rubber chickens getting thrown, it's going to be batteries

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Roman, Omos, Brock, Tank Ledger, Riddle, Mustafa Ali in an endless Elimination Chamber loop

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Who's going to be in the first group of wrestlers getting released soon?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

On Roman, do we know who his next feud will be with? Coz Cody is done, and will be getting beaten up by Brock for the next month or two. So who is "big" or important enough to challenge Roman?
I would imagine it's Seth Rollins. And :lol: if they book him to dethrone Roman before Cody

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gumball Gumption posted:

He's getting sent to RoH AEW Dark Elevation, Orlando shows only.

Welcome back to the show, Fuego 2

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Send Cody down to NXT

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Rule #1 of great storytelling: NEVER finish the story, it's just good business

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lol: bless this mess

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pylons posted:

John Cena made a shocking return to WWE in London at WWE Money in the Bank. As was the case with several things on the show, WWE did very well at keeping it a secret, as it was kept very close to the vest, and almost no one knew that Cena would be there. He championed the idea of doing WrestleMania in London, something that Triple H didn’t seem prepared to follow up on after the show. We’ve learned a little bit more why.

WrestleMania is set for Philadelphia in 2024, and WWE is in the late stages of finalizing the 2025 WrestleMania city, which we’ve heard to be a city in the United States. The earliest a WrestleMania could hit London is 2026 unless something drastic happens, and WWE sources told us they don’t find it likely on the horizon. However, there was a survey taker near media day this week asking about what cities in the UK would be most convenient for a HYPOTHETICAL Royal Rumble or Summerslam in the area. Among those cities listed were London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow. WrestleMania was not mentioned on that survey.

As of now, WWE higher ups tell Fightful that Cena was only set for this show and didn’t have upcoming programs planned. Though that can always change if his schedule frees up. WWE were very happy with how things went for his appearance.

WOW the Talk To Transformer AI story prompt is getting really good

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Can't wait for the inevitable Cody vs LA Knight feud and Brock destroys BOTH guys

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The NXT underground match was funny as hell and they whooped the poo poo out of each other, it was good.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jimmy is the one with 5 DUIs, Jey only has one I think

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My favorite rovert thing was me listening to a Kris Zellner podcast 7 years ago where he ranked the top 100 wrestlers of all time and the conversation deviated to a discussion of how much a creep & turd rovert was on the Pro Wrestling Only message boards.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

kalensc posted:

lol I want to hear this

I found the podcast split into #100-#51 discussion and #50-#1 talk. Any idea which one is more likely to contain the rovert derail?

Sorry, I don't remember, it was too long ago. Both episodes are pretty good listens, they get into some actually decent criticism & discussion of the rankings.

(Plus I'm going to hit myself in the dick for probably misremembering the podcast Kris talks poo poo on rovert. Bix has definitely brought him up once on Between The Sheets for sure)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The new WWE Premium Live Event Battle At The Hajj, predicted attendance based off 2023 numbers: 1,845,045

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tozawa got a win :unsmith:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Its going to be CM Punks new real world title belt

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:vince: looks like the Tubi'est Tubi Original Tubi could ever make

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Deadlock, sign Amish Shanky tia

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"Your newest NXT Superstar, Red Velvett Cayke Carver..."

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston/status/1710868443644182798

the NXT world domination map reversing and then unreversing

That's some smooth brained corporate speak right there, oof.

I had on Fastlane (vroooom vroooom) last night as background noise while I played some mindless Slay The Spire, and holy poo poo when did WWE start playing 20 minutes of sponsor commercials between every match during a PPV(PLE)? I noticed it was getting bad during this years 'Mania but this was egregious

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Those are all NXT prospect names

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Alaois posted:

raiding DPW smdh

DPW is the next EVOLVE, sorry Jawnny

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

RealityWarCriminal posted:

one of these ladies has a huge swelling on her forehead

That's just the size of Kiana James' fivehead

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The one time i actually turn to NXT, I get to watch the debut of that blue chipper, #1 AEW draft pick Beepie King. What a night

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Book: "HES GOT A CHAMPIONSHIP NAME, LEXXXXXIS, I LOVE THATTTT"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

That was bad

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:lol:

He even got obligatory WWE veneers

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Is Booker always this terrible of a commentator?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Drakkel posted:

The only time I liked Booker on commentary was that time in TNA when he was commentating while also in the ring wrestling at the same time

That was Black Snow, totally different person than Booker T

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

What a dummy:yeah:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Everytime I see a photo of Vince's shoe polish hair and his John Waters mustache I still laugh out loud in disbelief

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Being a pre-recorded studio show, how many times you think they had to reshoot that for another take

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjIoqOFhnlE

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

1glitch0 posted:

If case anyone cares, next Wednesday during AEW Dynamite WWE Superstar Becky Lynch is going to be on Celebrity Jeopardy against Red Letter Media's Macaulay Culkin and Saturday Night Live's Rachel Dratch.

Notify me instead when it's actual superstar celebrity Rich Evans and not someone like Mack or Becky Lynch

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

projecthalaxy posted:

Let's consider becoming hype.

This seems like a bad card, I dunno man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Frizankie Kizarnynian the Elizeatle Hizunter