Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

gonna need to see which side's World War 2 memorabilia Sid has in his basement before i come to a final conclusion on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

This sounds like it might be funny but I understand basically none of it.

great news, you could play Drakengard and still understand none of it

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

eXXon posted:

Just keeping track of playoff suspensions here:

Michael Bunting: 3 games
Entire rest of the league: 1 game

wish they punished everyone with the degree of fairness and justice that they punished bunting with

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

BitBasher posted:

You're damned if you do damned if you don't. 10pm is 7pm in Vegas' home market. If you play at 4pm here people are at work and not watching.

sounds like you'd be a lot less damned starting at 6pm in Vegas' home market

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Nocheez posted:

I'll be more upset if he gets his name on the cup considering he's done absolutely nothing for the team since joining it.

edit:
17 regular season games : 2a
7 post-season games: 1a

That's it. That's his entire output.

luckily hockey is played on both ends of the ice

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Starsfan posted:

https://twitter.com/seanshapiro/status/1661405627275460610

lol I guess someone from the team got ahold of him and told him he better make himself available for questioning

nothing good can come out of this media availability, but I am curious to see just how badly he handles it

https://twitter.com/seanshapiro/status/1661410401890730007

Amazing lol

drat whys every hockey player gotta be a complete piece of poo poo

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

remember when tyler dellow posted all those Colin Campbell emails that revealed the league is fully corrupt and individual grudges matter more than on-ice facts and that nobody in the league office cares about you unless you're their literal actual son? remember that event from 13 years ago?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

trevorreznik posted:

Why do people hate this Tkachuk kid

being one of the dirtiest players in the league for the majority of his career, vs his 1 month as a cool lovable playoff hero

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Koopa Kid posted:

Oh absolutely, that particular one is awful because what’s it even for? What confidence or basis do we have for those projections, and what does it matter that someone is over or under performing their made-up numbers to begin with?

Worth a reminder again that Dom is a journalism major with no real training in statistics or mathematics. That’s not to say his numbers are wrong, but rather that the stuff he makes often lacks uh… intentionality or purpose.

God drat he's a journalism major???? his stuff is so not well written!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Lessail posted:

go gently caress yourself too :)

you don't have to post like this

you could post with kindness in your heart

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Lessail posted:

take that up with bitbasher, not me

none of your posts are made with kindness in your heart tho

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

wonderllama is not right but he's Correct - if your team is dirty and lovely, embrace it and love it. sports is for the joy. look at how all of the rangers fans treat jacob trouba. be like that to your favorite team

cats fans, embracing being the bad guy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

watching one of the shitheads on your team do something like this,

https://twitter.com/GinoHard_/status/1667729483556683778

after having been posting winky faces about how maybe vegas shouldn't shove the other team into their net,

is an extremely funny turd-brained type of situation to see unfold here on these great forums